Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,466 to 24,480 of 33449
-
04-23-14 22:57 #8984Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Can't wait to see you again!!
I had a great time you made me feel like a girlfriend thank you. Can't wait til the next time.
Originally Posted by Lovegoodhead
[View Original Post]
Much Love,
Stormy.
-
04-23-14 21:09 #8983Senior Member

Posts: 74Stormy
Guys if you don't know Stormy you need to. She is not a spinner, she is not 18 or trying to be. However she is all woman and she knows how to treat a man. She is very skilled and one of the best in this area. If you haven't you should experience the storm.
-
04-23-14 08:29 #8982Senior Member

Posts: 143Cassidy
Saw Cassidy very early this morning for hhr at her NKY incall. Set up was very easy even though it was last minute. Her place is not the best that I've been to, but it's far from the worst. I don't know how she compares to her pics since she doesn't post face pics and all the photos have that haze to them. She's a very personable lady and puts pride into what she does. Started with oral and her technique and suction are amazing! Great, great oral. We finished off with a trip to the islands which she took like a champ. She did say she doesn't speak Greek very often and there was a .4 tip added to the hhr rate. All in all I had a good time. Not going to get into my usual rating scale. It appears to confuse and anger people so I'll refrain. Good time with Cassidy. Will I repeat? Yes I will for her be&g visit. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.
Fireguy.
-
04-22-14 22:29 #8981Regular Member

Posts: 20LilSexyme69
A little late in posting this from a dream about a week amd a half ago. Finally got up the courage to move from the SW scene to this scene when I was struck by her ad and pics in the middle of the night. Setup was incredibly easy. Actually started texting about 1 am and finally got the courage to go about 4. Location was a bit of a drive but WELL worth it. Great conversation, incredible daty with great response, bbjcim was mind blowing and cfs was all of that too. All in all, it was a great experience and one that I will be repeating for sure.
-
04-22-14 19:46 #8980Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Candles?
Candles every provider uses them right? I can't wait to see you again. Maybe when you go fishing at Lake Erie!! I had a blast with you. Thank you for the York Peppermint Patties one of my favorite. Until we meet again.
Originally Posted by DrRock
[View Original Post]
Xoxox,
Stormy.
-
04-22-14 19:37 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 231Sky auburn
SKY.
In-call at a residence, not a Notel. Quiet, fairly safe neighborhood area but I would suggest you visit during daylight hours. Set-up was easy. I believe she verified me through this site and I was at her door within about an hour. She met me at the door wearing a very nice lingerie outfit with thigh highs. I allow bonus points for that. She is far prettier than her pictures suggest and I thought they were quite nice.
Attitude: 9 Very friendly. I was comfortable with her in minutes.
Skill: 9 I stayed for a short visit. Gives a great BBBJ with CIM. Asked how I liked it and allowed me to hold her head / hair while engaged.
Comfort: 7 She provides out of an apartment in north Cincy. The apartment was clean and free of smokiness.
Performance: 8 She was very pleasant and I felt she was enjoying our rendezvous. She is a GFE and is an absolutely fantastic kisser and also loves to cuddle.
Menu: CFS, DATY, Kissing, BBBJCIM. There may be additional but I did not inquire.
Cleanup: She cleaned me up with her mouth and stayed with it until I was fully spent. There was no other cleanup necessary.
You got to love a lady that isn't running for the bathroom as soon as you're curling your toes. .
Overall: Appearance wise she is a solid 7. She has hints of motherhood around the middle and nice full breasts with very responsive nipples that pebbled with my attention. She is not a clock-watcher. I was there beyond the allotted time and we talked and cuddled.
Will I repeat? Yes, she's a great experience and very convenient for me. She only takes appointments sporadically and only when she is posting here so see her when she posts her ad. Thanks Sky.
Luv.
-
04-22-14 18:22 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 59Stormy!
I seldom post but I have been in the game for a while. With that said, if I worked at the Weather Channel I'the be a Storm Chaser! I had the opportunity to meet with her a few nights ago and without a doubt, she provided one of the best experiences I've ever had. Stormy is totally about setting an erotic mood and pleasing her man. When I arrived, she opened the door wearing a sexing outfit and greeted me with a passionate hug and kiss. The hotel room was hospital clean and had candles lit throughout. She even had a towel strategically placed on the bed to absorb the "rain" that came down throughout the evening!
Stormy's menu is posted in her ad, so I won't get into the Hustler magazine-type details. Those who have seen her can vouch for her amazing skills and those who haven't need to see this lovely woman as soon as possible.
Stay safe. DR.
-
04-22-14 07:35 #8977Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 21Sydney Moore
Recently had the pleasure of seeing Sydney for third or fourth time. Another great visit with a very attractive, friendly, fresh and clean provider.
She was ecstatic that I also was clean, that I had taken my anxiety meds, and that my breath did not remind her of last nights gin.
Our time together was not rushed, the ambiance was perfect, the mood was relaxed, casual and most enjoyable. Syd did confide in me that.
She does prefer civility and conversation not laced with profanity.
-
04-21-14 18:27 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 140It was worst for me
I'm moving on too.
Originally Posted by FortyPlus
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 14:02 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 147CookieClaire
I texted Cookie Claire on short notice one day last week since her incall is close to my place of employment, and she agreed to see me for 30 min. With essentially no more screening than getting my handle on this site. The pros: private incall, she's a good sport when it comes to trying to satisfy requests, daty was ok since she was clean, and she felt tight when I was fingering her while licking her clit during the daty, and I can comfirm a previous report about how engorged her nipples get when her natural the-cups are fondled. The cons: she's very new, and her skills need developed; in my opinion, she looks better in her photos than in person-I'd expect a 21 year old to be in better shape her place was a mess from moving, she said; there was a smoke smell in her apartment, but it smelled more like smoke from a fire, not from cigarettes or even incense. Since it was mentioned in other reviews, she has a cat, but I didn't smell any litter box odor. Because she is so conveniently located for me and because of her economical donation amount, I can't rule out a repeat visit at some point, but I regret to have to say that as things stand now, because of the cons I listed above, she would not be my first choice.
-
04-21-14 11:15 #8974Regular Member

Posts: 14CandiceXoxo - Wow!
Delayed report. Saw her just over a week ago. Had a chance to finally see this fun lady. Went for the BBBJ only, my fav.
Pics are accurate. She's easy on the eyes and wants to look good for the session. Location is easy to find. Not the best area but not scary. She didn't smoke during the session but you can smell it in the apt. She has a great easiness about her, puts you right at ease. He oral technique is some of the best I've had in awhile! Very wet, deep, lots of mouth work! She allowed me to hold her head during, grab (gently) her hair during the finish, and COF was available. Wow! Great provider, great attitude, great service! Hope I can get a chance to see her again soon! Thanks Candice!
-
04-20-14 17:50 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 38The Door Closes On My Remmy Experience
I will try to summarize and keep it as brief as I can.
I was a regular customer, having seen her easily 40 times since she started here. She frequently invited me over when short of money for an appointment to help her with room rent. Since I enjoyed having sex with her, I was usually quite willing.
Saturday afternoon, she invited me over for a session that evening. I said I might have plans but would definitely see her if I could. I left my engagement early, about 10 PM, hoping to hook up. I started texting and calling. She frequently falls asleep and has encouraged me to call to wake her, even to come pound on her door in the wee hours if I want her and she doesn't answer the phone. I would never do that of course. The following is what transpired from there.
12:29 she finally answers and says she just woke up. I ask if she had a good nap.
12:31 she asks me to get her cigs on the way over. I make a lame joke that I just wanted to talk.
12:33 she says she is too tired to talk. I immediately tell her I'm just kidding and ask if she feels up to sex or would she rather wait until tomorrow but I say clearly I would prefer to cum over now.
12:52 she angrily replies "might as well now" and "don't have rent money" and "I'm pissed"...she was referring to my lame joke.
1:01 I tell her I'm coming over 9 minutes after she said to cum.
1:09 I tell her I'm getting in the car and can she please reply so I will know she has not fallen asleep. This is 17 minutes after she said to cum.
I text a few more times concerned she is asleep.
1:27 she finally replies "I can't talk, I'm in the middle of an appointment" I am STUNNED. I am half way to her motel and in the 35 minutes since she told me to cum, she manages to book an appointment, get the guy there and be into it in 35 minutes? I can't believe she managed to get him there and in the sack before I accepted her invitation so she should have told me someone stepped in front of me. She should have withdrawn her invitation.
The next day, when I told her she stood me up and owed me an apology she said she didn't know I was coming. She refuses any responsibility for the mistake. So that tears it with me. I had told her many times, if she gets a better offer after we set a date, she should take it. It is a business and I never see her for more than a half hour. When she has a chance to make more, I am fine with her canceling me to get it. I do expect her to be thoughtful and respectful enough to tell me and CANCEL when she does. She didn't, so it's time to find someone new to spend my money on.
The moral is, gentlemen, with Remmy, don't walk out the door until you are sure you have a date and then check to confirm along the way. I would have hated to get to her door and knocked only to have found her in the middle of an appointment. That is a discomfort I never want to experience. She is cute and in many ways adorable. That is why I saw her as often as I did. But she is also a ditz and this time she ditzed me and either can't see her mistake or accept it if she does. Either way, I'm moving on.
-
04-20-14 16:57 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 898REALLY are you serious???:??
Well that should make most guys want to rush right over and line up. You can get pussy and some crack ONE STOP SHOPPING DAMN!!
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 09:51 #8971

Posts: 398susan40
I saw sussan 40 once while I was there people kept knocking at the door. She said her roomate and her black bf were crack dealers. She also shared that they were under eviction. Her place was a two room aprtment with 4 to 5 people living there. If you like having sex on an air mattress and being with a woman that lacks in oral skiils. She is 43 and told me she has just started doing this, . She is cute, but has little belly like baby pouch, . She says she is drug free, however, she was higher than akite the night I saw her, maybe drunk.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
Over all she is a nice lady, was always complaining about her roomate and the people stopping there to buy crack. There is a guy living there in her bed a night, Hety we all have a life, but this person shouldn't be there when you go to play, not good for the business. I won't repeat her skills were terrible, maybe she will get better as she gets more experienced, hard to think a woman that old would not know how to give head, just my opinion.
-
04-20-14 09:40 #8970Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322My back still hurts!!!
Next time I will let you arch your back as much as you made me arch mine. I can't wait for you to make the Storm rise again. I had a great time and can't wait to see you again. Thank you for the much needed stress relief.
Originally Posted by Gatty23
[View Original Post]
Kisses all over.
Stormy.











Reply With Quote




