Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,331 to 42,345 of 61399
-
04-21-14 20:03 #19069Senior Member

Posts: 179Speaking of Ashleys
Rolled around CB / be this afternoon. Saw both of them out and about. Noticed crazy Ashley just getting out of someone's monger rig and had to wonder what devious scheme she had just perpetrated. I don't trust people that smile for no particular reason.. It just says crazy all day long. Rolled down Pennington a few times and finally saw sexy, nipple pierced, red haired Ashley. Made the scoop and proceeded over to my favorite monger spot. I told her about the goings on and the confusion about the other Ashley. Definitely not the same person. After we get down to business I get down to business on some succulent pierced nip and a tasty and sweet smelling clam. Boy is this PYT tight. We start off with BBBJ where she fondles the boys and gets some English on the head. We follow with some mish then flip to K9 where she gives me great fuck-back. So much so she tires me out in no time and I have to flip her back to K9 to finish. She's a sweet. Total GFE too. We get cleaned up and I drop her by the one stop on Pennington. I have digits but there are conditions. She kind of needs to stay married.
-
04-21-14 18:42 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 66Jordan
New piece I stumbled across in my travels 22 yrs old.
-
04-21-14 18:25 #19067Senior Member

Posts: 98Ashley's
I know both of the Ashleys and Never once have I ever had a problem out of either of them, The Ashley from Pontiac I use to date her all the time last summer and use to bang the hell out of that pussy since then I have moved on to new meat and have checked her off my to do list LOL and there are some I still repeat just because they treat me good. Red hair Ashley from CB can give a sloppy BBBJ, she another one who can suck the corn off a corn cob LOL and never had any problem's with her either, Just can't believe dark hair Ashley is gotten that bad to do what she did, I use to pound that pussy when she be wearing a sun dress right over the hood off my car.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 18:13 #19066Senior Member

Posts: 2419When she starts with the clit rubbing (usually during doggie) that means pound harder, then watch those big eyes roll up & the big moans; I love it.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 18:09 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 98Summer
Summer is a real sweet girl and always has taken Great care of me, if ANYONE who hasn't tried out her skills you should get with her.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 18:06 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 2419Better get a move on. She has a little weight on that ass right now, so the mission is to beat that young pussy to death as much as possible. Saddle up troops!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 17:50 #19063Senior Member

Posts: 530Kandii
I see that the whole "I'm not dating any longer" didn't last too long LOL! Good to see that she apparently got out from under the thumb of the possessive SD. I just ask that yall don't turn that little thing inside out before I get a chance to hit with Kandii, save some for me!
-
04-21-14 17:08 #19062Senior Member

Posts: 270Kandii is out and about
Scooped her at Wilkens and Payson just after 1 today, drove over to the usual spot and proceeded to get down and dirty. She takes a pounding like a trooper, even rubbing her clit to get off when I did. Usual tuition and no drama...plus she has the cutest tits out there, in my humble opinion.
-
04-21-14 16:16 #19061Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii care
I was fortunate and caught up with Kandii & she took a lot of work stress from me (after two good rounds), I had calls from Nikki & Lisa but they can't keep a solid number, so it was hard to contact.
I found Lily and she was a little too high (so much so that cock sucking was difficult for her) and was nodding quite a bit. Never seen her that loaded.
Still I managed two rounds of pounding those pretty holes of hers out. Wish I'd had more time, didn't get to crush Kat, but I think I ran past Tiffany on Payson. By the time I swung around the block, she had disappeared. Saw Tina for a minute, but didn't have time to drill her either (she can take a pounding).
I didn't see Monica or Manda out (on my to do list) and the clock kept me from Ranee's round ass. All in all, my cock drained for another weekend, time to make that money; vids up when I can, NT out.
-
04-21-14 15:42 #19060Senior Member

Posts: 168Inbox is free space now
Sorry guys my inbox was full but it is not now.
-
04-21-14 13:07 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 168Kandi is back on!
Kandi is available and is taking calls.
-
04-20-14 23:42 #19058Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica
Anyone seen Jessica the Puerto Rican chick on Wilkens? Haven't seen her in months.
-
04-20-14 23:05 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 530Summer Sunday
Got txt from summer and just couldn't pass up the chance to see her. Met up and went to a secure location, had a great visit along the way. Jumped into the backseat of my mongering rig and she immediately gets completely naked, very sexy girl with a very sexy body I just love getting her clothes off! Started with BJ her oral skills are OK but had to encourage her to slow down a little, eventually got her pretty close to DT but she gags on it a little. No worries though, suited the soldier and went in k9 first and she immediately began moaning. Flipped her to her back and she threw her legs up and I had a quick taste at the vag then pushed in and deep stroked mish style, asked if she would like it the Greek way and she simply replied "Sure". Drop my aim an inch or two and eased into the browneye mish style and waited a moment for her to relax. Hit this way until blasting large nut into the cover. I will certainly repeat as often as I can afford. A real sweetheart and always a satisfying drama free experience, treat her well fellow mongers, she has earned top spot on LikkerFront's favorites list.
-
04-20-14 22:54 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 1792 CB Ashleys
Just to clarify I know both. Short haired, big tities Ashley is the one whose name I could not remember. She's the one living on Pontiac. She's a nut. All fakey about the sex and over animated. She's the one I suspect you're referring to MasonM. The other Ashley with the long dark red hair, pierced nipples and tats is whom I think Likker is referencing. I've never had an issue with her. The other one though most definitely is Coo Coo for Coco Puffs.
Saber.
-
04-20-14 21:17 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 918Well, I said I'd do her again and I did today. There wasn't much out and what was out was very odd looking. Thankfully, found "Sha", took her to an outdoor location, stripped her down and had her sit on the ground. She performed a stellar BJ, lot of ball licking and sucking, and even some tounging of the taint. I was ready to blow, but had to have some humping first, so had her stand up and bend over. Pounded hard and finished quick. She's good people.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




