Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6390

    Sidney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Well her body doesn't look lumpy and dumpy from her photos, but I'm always a little hesistant when girls never post face pics. We know they like privacy, but it could also mean they're hiding bad teeth or meth scabs.
    Her pics are accurate. She is tall 5'10". Face= 8 (no makeup so you won't get it on you = pro), Body=7.5 nice round ass for a girl her size, I bet she kills a pair of jeans, no perfume = pro, skills = 9, I enjoyed kissing, daty, nice sloppy BBBJ, she rode me and slow stroked me with her pussy, and then finished me with a nice sloppy two handed BBBJCIMNQNS. Saw her twice and she is a complete class act from the first text to the kiss good bye. My only complaint is that I asked her to drop her donation to five dollars so I could afford to wear her like a belt buckle all day long and she refused!! DAMN YOU SYDNEY.

  2. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Well her body doesn't look lumpy and dumpy from her photos, but I'm always a little hesistant when girls never post face pics. We know they like privacy, but it could also mean they're hiding bad teeth or meth scabs.
    I was not all that impressed with her myself. She is tall so if you like that then you may like her. I can't say anything bad about her but I just did not find her to be attractive. To each his own though and that's what its all about.

  3. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Because Angry Johnny may be a little too Angry! LOL.
    Well her body doesn't look lumpy and dumpy from her photos, but I'm always a little hesistant when girls never post face pics. We know they like privacy, but it could also mean they're hiding bad teeth or meth scabs.

  4. #6387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Why are there so many good reviews about her?
    Because Angry Johnny may be a little too Angry! LOL.

  5. #6386

    RE: Ms. Sydney Moore or Less?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I was curious as to all the hype. She is tall, that is about the only accurate description. I would describe her body as dumpy and lumpy. Lots of fat and baby damage. I say her teeth are well, yuck! Gray and yellow in color. And hairy kitty who has that now? UGH! She was lazy in her performance as well. Will not be repeating. Different strokes for different folks.
    Why are there so many good reviews about her?

  6. #6385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    My Definition Differs

    The way I learned it was that the devil's triangle is the little triangle that appears when a fit woman with toned legs and ass stands in front of you with her feet together. Not many women have it.

    If you squat down to her pussy level, just at the top of her legs and immediately below her pussy you can see a gap where the tops of her thigh muscles move away from one another. That gap, my friend, is the devil's triangle and has gotten many, many men in lots of trouble. Me included. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker06  [View Original Post]
    Devil's triangle? Found a definition on urban dictionary, same thing?

  7. #6384

    Ms. Sydney Moore or Less?

    I was curious as to all the hype. She is tall, that is about the only accurate description. I would describe her body as dumpy and lumpy. Lots of fat and baby damage. I say her teeth are well, yuck! Gray and yellow in color. And hairy kitty who has that now? UGH! She was lazy in her performance as well. Will not be repeating. Different strokes for different folks.

  8. #6383

    Thanks Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    It's requested a lot and most men love a nice pink shaved kitty for daty.
    I think it's the only way to go.

  9. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT101  [View Original Post]
    Seeing if any one has seen BustyBritney lately?
    Busty Britney is a Beautiful Woman. She has great skills & is an Awesome provider. She is in south Dayton area.

  10. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT101  [View Original Post]
    Seeing if any one has seen BustyBritney lately?
    Have you seen her recent pics? Yum! She's my ATF.

  11. #6380
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT101  [View Original Post]
    It's seems more sensual and arosing. Love to know what you gals thinks.
    It's requested a lot and most men love a nice pink shaved kitty for daty.

  12. #6379
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 97

    Just saying hello

    Happy Easter guys! Just wanted to stop and say Hi! I was on a 30 day vacation due to some wreckage from my past.

    Thanks to those that have inquired about me and those that have left me messages. Its nice to know that I was missed.

    However, since my horrible vacation, (LOL) I have relocated to Lexington. I do not live alone at this time but hope to have my own place in the next 3 or 4 weeks. My number is still the same 859-360-4810, it hasn't changed in 6 years. Feel free to call or text. I would love to hear from you. To those of you that can't / don't travel, I will make sure I try to see you as soon as I come back to move my stuff down here. Again, Thank you!!

  13. #6378

    No mostly just stay on USASG

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked on other boards babe or sights, like Indys board or Dayton boards, NR sights or close to the sort?
    But the pickings have been slim Used to be a dozen or more but now seems like only Mandi, a girl named Carrie who is very close--too close LOL and Silk. Guess will just have to stay with the good stuff but love giving baby head bumps LOL Thanks Sandy for the heads up, pun intended. PT.

  14. #6377

    Working easter

    So which ladies are actually working today? I know quite a few aren't cause of family. Let me know, I'm looking and available till about 5. MF.

  15. #6376

    Any visits

    Seeing if any one has seen BustyBritney lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape