Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 807 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3215

    Mid 20s and G

    I guess I'll make this my first post (new to all this). I decided to cruise the loop not too long ago and see what was going on, which was mostly dead. However I got to the mid 20's on G and I found a WSW, slight chance of it being HSW. She was I'd say medium height, wearing a black dress type thing (don't know what you'd call them), brown or black hair, and seemed pretty cute from a distance. I pulled over and talked to her for a second, though decided to pass as she asked me right away about donation before entering the car. I had drove around a little bit beforehand to make sure that there weren't any LEO's around, and couldn't find any, but it still seemed too risky. She also never showed me her face and talked to me with her back to the window. I noticed shortly afterwards that someone else at the very least approached her. Curious if I was being too cautious or if whoever approached her after me is among you or has any idea if this person is legit.

  2. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    My stab at the translation is: What I meant to include was that the white streetwalker that I 'dreamed' about in my other post mentioned to me that she regularly sees one of the residents of the Tao Buddhist building on National, which is located across the street from the Pick 'N Save grocery store."
    Nice job detective as it actually makes sense when you read his post again.

  3. #3213

    Amanda

    Had a dream with Amanda this morning. Haven't seen this Amanda before. Says she's haven't walked since last fall and occasionally posts under BP as Crystal / Krystal. Cute WSW with an amazing body. No signs of drug use. Great BBBJ and FS. Met her friend when I dropped her off, she's a cutie too. Got digits and might share with seniors once I get a chance to verify it works. Anybody had any experiences with her? Says she never walks G only L.

  4. #3212

    Nice !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    The wonderful thing about this site is that hard returns, ellipses, and the improper use of capital letters is enough to get a post edited or deleted, but if all those rules are maintained and the post is practically gibberish where one needs a decoder wheel to figure it out, it's no big deal.

    My stab at the translation is: "I clicked 'Upload Report' before I was actually done typing my previous post. What I meant to include was that the white streetwalker that I 'dreamed' about in my other post mentioned to me that she regularly sees one of the residents of the Tao Buddhist building on National, which is located across the street from the Pick 'N Save grocery store."
    And I thought that it was an allusion to sexting some spiritual leader.

  5. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIreland  [View Original Post]
    I posted prematurely on my other post. I Just wanted to add that the WSW that I dreamed of said to me that the local dahli lama by pic an sv dreams a lot with her lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Translation please.
    The wonderful thing about this site is that hard returns, ellipses, and the improper use of capital letters is enough to get a post edited or deleted, but if all those rules are maintained and the post is practically gibberish where one needs a decoder wheel to figure it out, it's no big deal.

    My stab at the translation is: "I clicked 'Upload Report' before I was actually done typing my previous post. What I meant to include was that the white streetwalker that I 'dreamed' about in my other post mentioned to me that she regularly sees one of the residents of the Tao Buddhist building on National, which is located across the street from the Pick 'N Save grocery store."

  6. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIreland  [View Original Post]
    I posted prematurely on my other post. I Just wanted to add that the WSW that I dreamed of said to me that the local dahli lama by pic an sv dreams a lot with her lmao!
    Sure. Old guy around pick and save gets action frm a hooker?

    Today is one of those days. I'm just really out of it. Got few txt frm val; just could not make it up to you guys.

  7. #3209

    Shot in the Dark Here

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Translation please.
    Dark Raijin?

  8. #3208

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIreland  [View Original Post]
    I posted prematurely on my other post. I Just wanted to add that the WSW that I dreamed of said to me that the local dahli lama by pic an sv dreams a lot with her lmao!
    Translation please.

  9. #3207

    The Lonely Buddhist

    I posted prematurely on my other post. I Just wanted to add that the WSW that I dreamed of said to me that the local dahli lama by pic an sv dreams a lot with her lmao!

  10. #3206

    The Linley 4/14

    I recently ran in to a little WSW by the name of Jennifer? Older lady, late thirties? Brown hair, she's about 161.0 cm /5'4 and about 55.0 kilo /110-15 lbs? I had a dream she gave me a good BJ, for 20 American. But the f.

  11. #3205

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidxxx  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 313672

    She sent me a face pic, anyone know her or is she really not a pro?
    I don't know her but I would have to lay my dick across her cheek to make sure. - feel free to PM me her info and I'll report back.

  12. #3204

    Spinner

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	313672

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea how I got 2 accounts on here with the same password. The story goes like this, Tattoo girl is a friend "child hood friend" of a girl who used to be my sugar baby. She sent me a text and said "hey I get your number from xxxxx and she said you helped her out when she need it". My response was " yes I dated xxxx, how can I help you". She told me this huge story of her life and said she is looking for help like xxxx. I said, I have no idea who you are or what you look like. So tattoo girl sent me those pics, she lives out by Johnson Creek, she works. All I want to know is if anyone on here has seen her before or is she really just a 23 yr old down on her luck. I am going to meet her soon.
    She sent me a face pic, anyone know her or is she really not a pro?

  13. #3203

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea how I got 2 accounts on here with the same password. The story goes like this, Tattoo girl is a friend "child hood friend" of a girl who used to be my sugar baby. She sent me a text and said "hey I get your number from xxxxx and she said you helped her out when she need it". My response was " yes I dated xxxx, how can I help you". She told me this huge story of her life and said she is looking for help like xxxx. I said, I have no idea who you are or what you look like. So tattoo girl sent me those pics, she lives out by Johnson Creek, she works. All I want to know is if anyone on here has seen her before or is she really just a 23 yr old down on her luck. I am going to meet her soon.
    She sent me a face pic, anyone know her or is she really not a pro?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎  

  14. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Boom... She walking normally? Going to have to hit the loop way more often if that's the case. One of the best presentations I've ever seen on the MKE streets.
    I agree said she's from Chicago. Guess they do things different in Chi Town. No complaints here. She looked and felt amazing!

  15. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad  [View Original Post]
    That was Princess. .3 for BBBJ and cfs amazing body and nice big booty. Went to the alley by her house and had some fun in the car. No digits but said I could go to her house and that there are other girls available.
    Boom... She walking normally? Going to have to hit the loop way more often if that's the case. One of the best presentations I've ever seen on the MKE streets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape