Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18925

    Amber still sucks

    I had to switch devices to post pics. Don't ask why. Sorry the pics are blurry. Got lube on the camera. Man that fucking blue sparkly hat she had was annoying. Didn't stop me from throat fucking her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber face_1388.jpg‎   Amber face a_4968.jpg‎   Amber304_891539.jpg‎   Amber304_893739.jpg‎   Amber304_894906.jpg‎  

    Amber304_898140.jpg‎   Amber304_899107.jpg‎  

  2. #18924

    Bravo !! bravo!!!

    Still don't know why you mongers up there don't do it like the dirty South Fla. Guys down here. Try to setup a gang bang or Bukkake with that fine little tart & really make it worth her while! Then upload it to your favorite video site, (P.H.! - obviously she already knows her pix are up on this site live 24/7 so why not just take it to the next step? I'm shocked Cashout hasn't posted a video of him tearing into that sweet young snatch!! Cumon man!

  3. #18923

    Kandii

    As previously mentioned, she works from phone. Never on the stroll anymore.

    If she knows you, send me your number and I can relay it to her.

    I you are a NEWB, don't even ask.

  4. #18922

    Jennifer – Now a blonde

    I also recently connected with a pretty short-haired blonde, in tight black pants and jacket, right off the W / W circle, late on a Saturday. As it turns out it was Jennifer, a young lady I'the met with a couple of time over a year ago but then her fone went dark. Some of you may remember her as the Jennifer who had the butch haircut back in late '12. Anyway, her hair's grown out a bit, she still has a slender spinner body and great provider skills. She was just a little bit twitchy but still provided great service. Got some great images of our meet; she's not ok with posting, however. In the spirit of the previous exchange over Kiara's feet, I'm posting some excerpts of Jennifer's pretty feet mid-way during our session. I always enjoy getting a toe-curling reaction from a young lady. Jennifer's fone is still working this time, though she's advised she won't be in the Balmer area in the near term. If anyone's interested or remembers her from before, I'll ask if she wants to distribute her digits. She did flake spectacularly one me once since our meet, but I will almost certainly be circling back with her –.

    Norm.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	jenn-toe-curl2.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	313102Click image for larger version

Name:	jenn-toe-curl3.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	313103 Click image for larger version

Name:	jenn-toecurl.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	313104.

  5. #18921

    Kiara – from a different angle

    I've been off-line for a bit, am overdue for some posts.

    First off, I'the recently posted that I hadn't reconnected with Kiara lately, but after all the recent activity I called her up a few weeks ago. Glad to see she's still looking relatively healthy, though am sure her habits continue to take their toll. There's little to add on her skills / performance that hasn't already been recorded. I took the opportunity this time to catch a different view of her pretty face this time – see below.

    As always, try to be good to these young ladies –.

    Norm.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1-14 Kiara #5.jpg
Views:	1125
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	313098Click image for larger version

Name:	1-14 Kiara #2.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	313099Click image for larger version

Name:	1-14 Kiara #3.jpg
Views:	994
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	313100 Click image for larger version

Name:	1-14 Kiara #4.jpg
Views:	905
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	313101.

  6. #18920

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdam  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Amanda this afternoon near the Citgo. She is pretty with dark hair and great looking be cups (no sag for being 28). Her best "ass"et is obviously her huge butt. It looks fantastic in pants, but when the undies come off it is the definition of bubble butt. If you like asses it is in your interest to find her while you can.
    Had the pleasure of her company a few months back. But she lost her phone and I have not seen her since. I will keep a eye out for her now as I recall she was a lot of fun!

  7. #18919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Dundalk Amanda

    Picked up Amanda this afternoon near the Citgo. She is pretty with dark hair and great looking be cups (no sag for being 28). Her best "ass"et is obviously her huge butt. It looks fantastic in pants, but when the undies come off it is the definition of bubble butt. If you like asses it is in your interest to find her while you can.

  8. #18918

    Another shot with Danielle

    Arranged an early afternoon date with one of my regular girls from Brooklyn and got stood up. I was trying to help this girl get herself off the end of my bench and she pulled one of the same stunts that got her moved out of the rotation in the first place. Got the hell out of Brooklyn and was heading home down Patapsco when I spotted a familiar looking little booty walking its way toward Washington Blvd so I dipped into the filling station and waited to see who that booty belonged to. My suspicions were confirmed when the petite little Danielle walks up and jumped into my passenger seat. I first met her a couple weeks ago and had a nice drama free time with her. Went to my spot and we got into the backseat and got a nice BJ going. Just the same as last time, as soon as she got me tall and firm she stopped and wanted to get the banging started. But I was only just beginning to enjoy the BJ so I had her get back on it while I unwrapped a vest. She pulled some expert tongue work from her bag of tricks and put it on my buddy then stopped again and asked me to fuck her. Not being the type of monger to disappoint a lady I suited up as she lay back and put her little legs into the air and spread them open. I assumed the mish position and slid into the pussy and started to try and bang her through the bottom of the backseat. Gave her a good long mish bang and popped into the cover. Got everyone cleaned up and drove her back with the promise to grab her up for another date soon. Not the prettiest girl ever, but she a nice tight body in a petite little package sized just perfect for a backseat car date. Pleasant drama free gal with good skills, I would recommend other mongers scoop her up and enjoy!

  9. #18917

    Bad days like these,

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    SW activity was very light around noon today on the WW and SA strolls, LE activity was heavy, most in marked cruisers with lights flashing, trying to make a statement, like wanting to take the hood back. Saw one SW being escorted to a police cruiser, lights flashing on Ramsay and Calhoun. LE also stopped a brown pickup on Guilford and spotted 2 other cruisers within a couple of blocks from the circle. Saw one PG SW at the circle, but wasn't interested on feasting on yeast. LOL Of the few SWs who were out, most were skanks, not doable. The WW / Millington stroll was bare as well as SA. I cruised the side streets hoping to hook up with a stray, but no luck either other than seeing more LE. To kill some time I drove over to the City MARKET off Patapsco. Did come across a vender selling DVDs, Dirty Harry, The Hunger Games for $2.00 each. To calm my nerves, I WAS JAMMING TO MY stones cdS. I should have tried LISA's number hoping she put some minutes on her cell phone. Be carefull out there. LE made no attempt to hide today Things should be getting back to normal soon as LE doesn't due a full court press due to budgetary considerations. I left the area to get a bite to eat. BBB.
    You should have some back up number's when days like this, IT's getting Nice out and during the day LE is going to be out more trying to stop monger's like us LOL, I saw one of my regular's who I haven't posted on here only cause she doesn't work the streets, But I did get a video of her giving me a BBBJ LASTNITE which I didn't think she was going to go for it, Anyways be SAFE HUNTING.

  10. #18916

    Respect

    I have been checking on this site for a couple of years, thanks to you real OG's who keep snot-nose punks like my self in line and out of harms way. Great work stay safe out there.

  11. #18915

    LE Light Show

    SW activity was very light around noon today on the WW and SA strolls, LE activity was heavy, most in marked cruisers with lights flashing, trying to make a statement, like wanting to take the hood back. Saw one SW being escorted to a police cruiser, lights flashing on Ramsay and Calhoun. LE also stopped a brown pickup on Guilford and spotted 2 other cruisers within a couple of blocks from the circle. Saw one PG SW at the circle, but wasn't interested on feasting on yeast. LOL Of the few SWs who were out, most were skanks, not doable. The WW / Millington stroll was bare as well as SA. I cruised the side streets hoping to hook up with a stray, but no luck either other than seeing more LE. To kill some time I drove over to the City MARKET off Patapsco. Did come across a vender selling DVDs, Dirty Harry, The Hunger Games for $2.00 each. To calm my nerves, I WAS JAMMING TO MY stones cdS. I should have tried LISA's number hoping she put some minutes on her cell phone. Be carefull out there. LE made no attempt to hide today Things should be getting back to normal soon as LE doesn't due a full court press due to budgetary considerations. I left the area to get a bite to eat. BBB.

  12. #18914

    summer

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    I know Summer, sweet girl for sure. But really, how does he not know? Dudes texting asking to meet up? His girl coming home with a bunch of money she didn't have before? She told me something that makes me think that he knows what's up, but maybe doesn't know exactly what kind of activities she is participating in with these guys who text asking to hang out with her. Ignorant or maybe just stupid, I think he knows the score. Really cool and sexy chick though, well worth the effort to make a date with her.
    I don't know the whole story All I know is she told me to just texts her and say hey I we meet somewhere and not to be detailed on what it is that I want or going to be doing. She Told me that she will deny if he ever found out what she was doing. And thats the story she sticking with, she also said she got guy's who just by her place just to give her money just for the hell of it at least thats what she has told me.

  13. #18913
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Tina you met? If it is, she can take a real pounding of any size in her ass, and loves it.
    No, mine was the same girl Shitty reported on back on 4/9. Ironically, the same morning he picked her up, I had saw her but decided to go with Jenna instead.

  14. #18912
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77  [View Original Post]
    What area did you meet Summer at? If its the same Summer I know who wear's glass's PM me, I have her number she only like texts cause of her BF, And if you do text's her just say can you meet up don't get into details her bf doesn't know what she does.
    I know Summer, sweet girl for sure. But really, how does he not know? Dudes texting asking to meet up? His girl coming home with a bunch of money she didn't have before? She told me something that makes me think that he knows what's up, but maybe doesn't know exactly what kind of activities she is participating in with these guys who text asking to hang out with her. Ignorant or maybe just stupid, I think he knows the score. Really cool and sexy chick though, well worth the effort to make a date with her.

  15. #18911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInchNailhr  [View Original Post]
    So after my terrible experience with Amber, hit the loop after work to try and make up for it. It was a beautiful day and there were tons of girls out, some of the regulars and a few I never seen before. I saw this outstanding short blonde with a great ass, but she was walking with some dude. I will keep her on my radar. Anyway, I picked up Tina, curly haired blonde, big chest with a tummy. From a previous report, I knew what was on the table going in. She is a real nice girl and we had a nice conversation heading to Pierre's. We go upstairs and we agree on $60 for all holes. She pulls out a condom for the BJ (bummer) and when I pull my pants down she is taken aback and said she never had a dick that big in her ass. I can already see how this is going to end. Anyway, she starts a decent BJ, then we start in mish. She seems to like you to fuck her hard, so that is what I did and she got hers. Switched to doggy and hit that for awhile while she softly moaned. She said she prefers to do anal on her back. We try to get it in but she is really tight and it wasn't going to work. She agreed to give me some of my money back. I really need to find a girl who can handle a big one anally like I had back in CT. Anyway, she gives me a BJ and then we go back to mish where I hammer her to completion. On the ride back, we pass that hot short blonde again. Nice time, she wants me to see her again. Will see her again, but won't break my neck to do it.
    Is this the Tina you met? If it is, she can take a real pounding of any size in her ass, and loves it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tina6.PNG‎   Tina8.PNG‎   Tina2.PNG‎   Tina4.PNG‎   Tina5.PNG‎  

    Tina7.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape