Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 12084
-
04-10-14 16:47 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 1434Joy on Greenfield ?
I posted a link on the BP forum. I am almost positive I saw Joy walking on Greenfield. She is the brunette spinner who posts on BP as a photographer. It was a weird encounter. I was driving east on Greenfield a little after 1 pm. She was walking west at a fast pace. I went down a couple blocks for discretion before I turned around. By the time I got back to her she was approaching a side street. I turned in front of her, but the guy driving ahead of me did the same thing. I watched him pull to the curb, so I kept driving rather than fuck up his day.
I watched in the rear view mirror as she approached a different parked car that was closer to the corner than the guy who was in front of me. I decided to turn around because this was getting interesting. By the time I did Joy or whoever was walking away from the both of them and back to Greenfield. I kept driving and decided to try to make the scoop two blocks down, but the guy who was originally in front of me turned on the next block and got her before I could safely get her. I always go for safe rather than sorry, but this encounter tested me. I really wanted to get her to verify that it was Joy. She would make a very positive addition to the streets.
-
04-10-14 08:47 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 308Allie is back
Well as it was discussed she would be back see her ad on BP.
Have fun.
-
04-09-14 16:46 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 189Passed through town last week
I haven't been through Milwaukee since last fall and hit the usual stroll on a weeknight around 10 PM. Uncle LEO made his presence known and.
I almost gave up after a few trips but then I picked up Jasmine. I read about her on here before and as long as you like a mini-BBW type, you will be more than happy. She gave me a very pleasurable BBBJCIM for 30 and really seemed to enjoy herself. My hands were free to roam and I had my fingers in her clean, sweet smelling pussy as she licked and sucked me to completion. Give her a shot if you see her on the street.
Remember the rules and stay safe out there.
-
04-08-14 14:14 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 2814That's the story for about 99% of the street walkers.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 10:43 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 126Brittany & Abby
I don't think either one has digits available. Abby shares a phone with her male roommate who does not approve. Brittany never consistently had a phone, she would either lose, break or neglect to keep them funded. She was staying with a guy all winter and shared his but I hear she isn't with him any more so I'm sure she is back to her old phoneless ways. If someone does manage to find a working number for either, I would be interested as well.
Originally Posted by FuelBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 00:21 #3184Regular Member

Posts: 24Brittnay and Abby
Could someone share Brittnay and Abbys digits with me I would like to give them a try.
-
04-06-14 22:13 #3183Banned Member

Posts: 12384-5-14 run
LOL ... Fat ugly and top of that short chicks. Thats a no go huston. Tall skinny chicks mmm I show her my military press and she loves me love? Lets leave it at that LOL. +.6 to .8 poorer but I guess in ways of women I'm a shallow man; looks of a **** are very important esp if I'm paying for it.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
That said did a run thru Sat. Night; 8 pm thru 11 pm at various times. Nothing. Maybe 1 BSW around 16 ish and G. Pretty dead out there.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=266391511
Thats my recent upp at PH. Last time I was back home in FL. This girl kinnda what every SW should be like. Very very submissive. Did bbj + 69 + BBFS with cream pie. All for .30 .
Well that said anyone has something equivalent of Jessica that use to work out of the Notel? Looks wise. $ well I'm a easy guy to work with I think.
My personal exp. In the last 3 weeks I've taken a drive up to Milw been to work the numbers. Is this the latest and greatest? As I'm not seeing walkers like I use to 2 yrs back. Of all place Milw I would hoped would not change so fast in SW game.
-
04-04-14 17:15 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 170Ugly
Driving the south side this afternoon, looking real hard for a quicky. Nothing on all three legs of the loop. Then I saw her on about 25 and G... She must of been in her 50+++ dirty blond hair, shoulder length, and about 5'2 and about 160 lb...and on top of all that butt ugly. She waved to me and I drove to Cuba. Wow. If I picked that up I should be arrested by the law. Saw her two days in a row. If any of you have been there, I am interested in hearing your story, for it should be the best BBBJCIMWS in the world.or she pays you...just my thoughts...
-
04-04-14 13:32 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 126Kristina
Yeah, do a forum search for Kristina. The consensus is she provides good service but sometimes takes more than was offered. I have known her for about two years and she has never stolen from me. I think in general that following a few theft deterrent steps are a good idea. Don't leave valuables sitting out in plain sight or leave a stranger alone in your car if you have anything of value there. Many of these girls are addicts and sometimes the addiction is calling the shots. I once had a provider I trusted jeopardize our relationship over about $4 worth of change.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 08:27 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 308christina
Well for the last 2 years or so I've stayed with regulars that I've seen in the past, today I finally stop for a pickup, Christina about 5'6" tall and 150#, not bad to look at. We checked the LE check, agreed on oral for quarter .25 and found a spot, good service and no complaints at the job see did, she was so out of it she was dosing off as I was trying to drop her off.
When I was dropping her off I saw Jen. I said Hi and she warned me that she (Christina) has a problem with taking things, so take it for what its worth. She did have me show her my wallet, cause Jen says she's that good at ripping people off.
-
04-04-14 01:37 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 235What's wrong with my post, just trying to add info the the forum. I was hoping someone might recognise a description and fill me in on service quality. I try to pick up as many as I can and add that better info.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 16:22 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 2814Sure does make you wonder doesn't it?
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 11:27 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 176The real question is how has this guy been allowed to post 113 times. Good lord LOL.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 09:46 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 2814Hey Tony! How about a physical description of each of the girls you saw last night. Approximately how tall were they and what did they weigh about? Hair color? Eyes? And what style of Jordans did she have on and what size about? What about age too?
-
04-03-14 02:59 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 235There was a real cute girl tucked in the door ways on L and 14 tj tonight around 1 am. She was looking for eye contact so I turned down a street 2 blocks down to swing around but someone must have nabbed her. She was very cute, taller with dark hair. I think her coat was red and white.











Reply With Quote





