Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5855

    More Pros and Cons

    I only use SD4 M. In my demographic at least a third of the girls are pros or UTR.

    1. location. Known pro neighborhoods.

    2. pics are TGTBT. The pics are real. But these are girls that get hit up non stop in the civi world to accept cash and don't really need an SD site to find it.

    3. if you see them online everyday and for 12 hours a day.

    4. you see they are constantly logging in and out all day to get to the top of the listing. Also the exact opposite, they never log off.

    5. they immediately start negotiating price

    6. In L.A. The pro buzzword is "hun".

    7. Shorter than average profiles. May talk about sex in a very explicit way.

    8. once they get your number they txt excessively about meeting not getting to know you. And may txt periodically if you ignore them.

    9. they txt early in the day before noon.

    10. They are online on Friday at sat nites.

    11. They send you nude pics without being prompted.

    12. They start out sweet but if you don't agree to meet asap they start to get nasty. A non pro would just ignore you if she thought you weren't interested.

    13. They ask if you are with law enforcement. LOL.

  2. #5854

    Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by Falar  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about females with paid membership especially on SD4 ME, I came across this young lady profile because she sent me something indicating her interest. I was hesitant to respond because it same like she maybe a professional. Whats been your experience with females with paid membership? May I add that she's a college student.
    Many paid members are Pros IMHO. One in particular in my area off SDFM is drop dead gorgeous and gave her # up Quickly. SHe then told me I had to call her scheduler to prepay before she would meet me. Um, no thanks.

  3. #5853
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about females with paid membership especially on SD4 ME, I came across this young lady profile because she sent me something indicating her interest. I was hesitant to respond because it same like she maybe a professional. Whats been your experience with females with paid membership? May I add that she's a college student.
    I probably wouldn't hold it against the girl unless you have other reasons to, but IMO that's an extremely bad idea for the site to attract women (which is what attracts paying men). They should rethink that as a business strategy. The whole reason SBs are there is (in theory) because they need help with finances. I don't know if SD4 ME shows them as verified college student, but on SA they have to have a valid. Edu email address to be marked as a college babe, which would be fairly tricky to do if they weren't in school (or had been recently).

    As far as identifying pros (escorts posing as SBs), that might be a worthwhile discussion in itself.

    Based on my own observations, some possible signs she's a pro:

    (a) starts calling you sweetie right away.

    (b) gives up a phone number a little too quickly, which you can search and see if you can find escort history on it. This one is tricky because lots of legit SBs give out their number right away just because texting is quicker, so a fast phone number doesn't necessarily mean she's a pro, but in can be something to factor in if you see other red flags.

    (c) seems indifferent about your appearance (for example, posts "looks not important" in her profile, or doesn't ask if your pics are real and recent, etc). A real SB is going to care how you look even if she is a lot less picky or more open minded than her civvy equivalent. An escort might exclude or express preference for certain races or whatever but generally won't care how you look.

    (d) seems a little too sexual or flirty in her post... Again this one can be meaningless because some of them will write about how they love sex and want to play, etc. And they really mean exactly that (god bless those types!

  4. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about females with paid membership especially on SD4 ME, I came across this young lady profile because she sent me something indicating her interest. I was hesitant to respond because it same like she maybe a professional. Whats been your experience with females with paid membership? May I add that she's a college student.
    Actually a pro is less likely to have a paid membership. But its all in the marketing and SD4 M does a pretty good job of creating a false sense of urgency to get the girls to pay for a gold membership.

  5. #5851
    How do you guys feel about females with paid membership especially on SD4 ME, I came across this young lady profile because she sent me something indicating her interest. I was hesitant to respond because it same like she maybe a professional. Whats been your experience with females with paid membership? May I add that she's a college student.

  6. #5850
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Usually when you cancel at sd4 m they eventually offer you a free month to come back. I may or may not do it. But it is interesting to have 2 totally different profiles. It gives you a little more insight into the girls.
    I can see how having two different profiles can produce good benefits, and to be honest in LA I don't see how you keep up with the pussy under one profile and one site! LOL.

    As I am trying to run and hide (back to "focus on girlfriend" season for now, at least until she travels again), I got a hit from someone who is the type I've been looking for all along, yet couldn't find. Close enough for day meetings but not too far away, physically and demographically spot on. So I how did I miss her? Well as it turns out I set up a bunch of saved searches and filters, got into the zone where I relied on them to bring the pussy to me and forgot to stay on top of it all during the brief window of opportunity I had to hunt. Lesson learned... These websites are designed to take our money, not necessarily designed to optimize our pussy hunt. The onus is on us (see the pun there? Yes I just said that) to continually refine our game (and thus our search). I'm used to some of the other dating sites, not so much with the SD sites so after I realized I had an entire month to find pussy, I felt like a dumbass once I realized I need to play the search engines better. I probably could have met and banged a dozen high quality SBs during the first couple of weeks of March rather than only 3-4 if I had only spent more time learning to use the technology effectively.

    But for what it's worth, the dream girl I mentioned above I'm trying to set up in e-mail for ongoing communication even after I let my profiles expire. She says she's never had an SD before. I'm already fantasizing about all the places daddy wants to taker her.

  7. #5849
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    On some of the major online banking sites, they have a feature where you can log in and generate a temporary credit card number. It's great, because you can specify the amount the credit card is worth and the expiration date.

    So if some site wants to bill you $15 a month or whatever, just generate a new card number for $20 valid for only two months. That way if they authorize it for $2 ahead of time and then quickly charge $15 thereafter, everything still clears. Then you laugh your way to the (virtual, online) bank when you get these emails about how your credit card is expiring and you can make the decision whether to generate a new one on a month to month basis, or increase the amount and the expiration date based on how the site is treating you... Hehe.

    Play the game don't let it play you.
    Usually when you cancel at sd4 m they eventually offer you a free month to come back. I may or may not do it. But it is interesting to have 2 totally different profiles. It gives you a little more insight into the girls.

  8. #5848
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    I use a vanilla visa from walgreens. I put the appropriate monthly rate on it and use it. They ask for address, etc. but I put bogus info and they accept it.
    On some of the major online banking sites, they have a feature where you can log in and generate a temporary credit card number. It's great, because you can specify the amount the credit card is worth and the expiration date.

    So if some site wants to bill you $15 a month or whatever, just generate a new card number for $20 valid for only two months. That way if they authorize it for $2 ahead of time and then quickly charge $15 thereafter, everything still clears. Then you laugh your way to the (virtual, online) bank when you get these emails about how your credit card is expiring and you can make the decision whether to generate a new one on a month to month basis, or increase the amount and the expiration date based on how the site is treating you... Hehe.

    Play the game don't let it play you.

  9. #5847

    CC for SD4M

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you and have always used a disposable card. But just for the heck of it I decided to delete one of my SD4 M accounts (I had 2). I really didn't care if they deleted it immediately. It was a test to see if they would. If after one more month it was not deleted, then I was going to just cancel the card. But they have not billed me and the account is inactive.
    I use a vanilla visa from walgreens. I put the appropriate monthly rate on it and use it. They ask for address, etc. but I put bogus info and they accept it.

  10. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    I am very clear on my profile in the "first date" area about looking for a SB. I state I will only offer $50 for a date and that is to meet and make sure we have chemistry. I also say any future arrangement will be discussed. About half of the first dates never ask for or have the $50 come up. Another thing I have just added is that I will not accept a date if a message is not sent. This is to weed out some of the flakes. System is, either person can wink or just offer an amount for a date. Once that amount is accepted, then WYP site charges your credits to have access to that persons email. You will be notified whether or not you accept the date if you have mail from that person.

    Hope this helps.
    Interesting site, what do you mean if a message is not sent, ie they wink first or can they send you an email not sure what you mean thanks.

    Oh on SA you can sure by location, which seems to semi sort by login date now finally, or by near me and sort by login date also they have a good intro price

  11. #5845
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Well, My credit cards were reissued by the bank for a hacking incident and guess who had been billing me for months? You got it! I reiterate others' warnings that SDFM continues to bill after you cancel service with them. If you sign up use a throw away debit card. Their billing practices border on fraudulent.

    SA is very reliable and only bill what you paid for and cancel immediately.
    I agree with you and have always used a disposable card. But just for the heck of it I decided to delete one of my SD4 M accounts (I had 2). I really didn't care if they deleted it immediately. It was a test to see if they would. If after one more month it was not deleted, then I was going to just cancel the card. But they have not billed me and the account is inactive.

  12. #5844

    Sdfm

    Well, My credit cards were reissued by the bank for a hacking incident and guess who had been billing me for months? You got it! I reiterate others' warnings that SDFM continues to bill after you cancel service with them. If you sign up use a throw away debit card. Their billing practices border on fraudulent.

    SA is very reliable and only bill what you paid for and cancel immediately.

  13. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I understand where JL is coming from. We tend to categorize people in their respective boxes and I certainly do that.

    My ATF I looked at as a GF pretty much even though I found her on a SB site. Later when I saw her back on the site my perspective totally changed and I then started looking at her differently. In my mind she changed from an innocent GF I "saved " to a hooker. Logical? Not a chance.

    SBs IMHO are still escort lite and I wouldn't want a civilian I cared about to pop up on the SB sites selling her wares. Now don't get me wrong * I love SBs. Some of my best friends are SBs LOL.
    All of my best friends are SB's. I don't care for the civi world. I'd rather create my own.

  14. #5842

    preconceived notions

    I understand where JL is coming from. We tend to categorize people in their respective boxes and I certainly do that.

    My ATF I looked at as a GF pretty much even though I found her on a SB site. Later when I saw her back on the site my perspective totally changed and I then started looking at her differently. In my mind she changed from an innocent GF I "saved " to a hooker. Logical? Not a chance.

    SBs IMHO are still escort lite and I wouldn't want a civilian I cared about to pop up on the SB sites selling her wares. Now don't get me wrong * I love SBs. Some of my best friends are SBs LOL.

  15. #5841
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    After all the praise for the good, a lot of good, the view did a 180 merely because she returned to the sugar daddy site. We shouldn't be judgmental of others who do what we do. It's intellectually dishonest, although human nature. Maybe all we can hope for is we are aware when we do it so we don't challenge someone who calls us out for it. That's all.
    I think you misunderstood. I didn't meet her originally on an SD site, I met her on Match. So seeing her trying to be a sugar baby, after listening to all her self-congratulatory speeches about putting herself through college (which I now had reason to question), how she was an independent self-supporting woman that didn't need a man to take care of her, etc. started to make her look less than honest. That was the first I learned of her search for an SD.

    I should also say that at the time I saw her do that, I was not yet involved in SD-ing, and additionally I didn't say or imply that I have no respect for SBs just because they are SBs (that was an assumption you seem to have made). I said I lost respect for one particular person in one particular situation.

    The thing is I understood her situation pretty well before I judged it, while you seem to be judging my behavior before really understanding the facts.

    When I post something here, it is so others can possibly compare notes and maybe we all can learn something from the exchange of ideas. I assure you I'm well beyond coming here to solicit lectures or judgement from anyone, or to have someone presume to tell me how I should feel about something versus how I actually do. No hard feelings, but just know you kind of stepped out of bounds on that one.

    As I said in my previous post, my opinion is what it is and only that. The ladies have their opinions as well. You don't have to agree with mine or theirs, but if you go to the lengths of telling me what my opinion should be, it's likely to backfire.

    No harm done my friend but since I'm relatively new here (to this thread) I thought I'd lay my cards on the table on this subject so as to preemptively address similar conversations in the future. It's best to take my reports or comments at face value -- even though they are at times lengthy, they are never close to complete, so the less assumptions anyone makes about the circumstances that surround them, the more confusion can be averted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape