Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    I had a few questions and I hope you guys are willing to answer them.

    First, just wanted to get some info on Valentina. I've seen her recent ads on BackPage. I wanted to know if she is the same Valentina that was stripping over at the Cadillac Lounge. Her body is similar from what I remember of her back in the Caddy days of booth fun. Anyone been with her recently that can confirm if it is indeed her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...art-22/4120999

    And, second, Mariyah. I've read all the reviews here and have been with her myself a couple of months back. However, I've read a few recent reviews on The othER site claiming that she is heavier than she looks in the pictures on BackPage. Now, I didn't think she was that bad. Her short petite body was just as advertised in the pictures. And her face is plain but doesn't mean she is beast as claimed in one of those reviews. Just wondering if anyone has been with her very very recently that can update us on her current looks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rth-25/3379381
    She has recently started to get a bit doughey, I'd still hit it but she has gained some weight.

  2. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    I had a few questions and I hope you guys are willing to answer them.

    First, just wanted to get some info on Valentina. I've seen her recent ads on BackPage. I wanted to know if she is the same Valentina that was stripping over at the Cadillac Lounge. Her body is similar from what I remember of her back in the Caddy days of booth fun. Anyone been with her recently that can confirm if it is indeed her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...art-22/4120999
    I don't think that is Valentina from the Cadillac, the girl in the ad has boobs that are too big. I miss Valentina too. Great fun in and out of the booth.

  3. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    I had a few questions and I hope you guys are willing to answer them.

    First, just wanted to get some info on Valentina. I've seen her recent ads on BackPage. I wanted to know if she is the same Valentina that was stripping over at the Cadillac Lounge. Her body is similar from what I remember of her back in the Caddy days of booth fun. Anyone been with her recently that can confirm if it is indeed her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...art-22/4120999

    And, second, Mariyah. I've read all the reviews here and have been with her myself a couple of months back. However, I've read a few recent reviews on The othER site claiming that she is heavier than she looks in the pictures on BackPage. Now, I didn't think she was that bad. Her short petite body was just as advertised in the pictures. And her face is plain but doesn't mean she is beast as claimed in one of those reviews. Just wondering if anyone has been with her very very recently that can update us on her current looks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rth-25/3379381
    I saw Mariyah about a week ago. You are correct. She is heavier than she looks, just a slight belly. I would rate her a 6 for looks. Service wasn't bad. Just not GFE.

  4. #2025

    Just a couple of Questions

    I had a few questions and I hope you guys are willing to answer them.

    First, just wanted to get some info on Valentina. I've seen her recent ads on BackPage. I wanted to know if she is the same Valentina that was stripping over at the Cadillac Lounge. Her body is similar from what I remember of her back in the Caddy days of booth fun. Anyone been with her recently that can confirm if it is indeed her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...art-22/4120999

    And, second, Mariyah. I've read all the reviews here and have been with her myself a couple of months back. However, I've read a few recent reviews on The othER site claiming that she is heavier than she looks in the pictures on BackPage. Now, I didn't think she was that bad. Her short petite body was just as advertised in the pictures. And her face is plain but doesn't mean she is beast as claimed in one of those reviews. Just wondering if anyone has been with her very very recently that can update us on her current looks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rth-25/3379381

  5. #2024

  6. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBerg  [View Original Post]
    http://tosluts.com/forums/

    What a circle jerk site, they never give you any details and it would appear as though they are mainly bots doing the reporting.
    Yeah, I have no idea what the purpose of that site is or who runs it, but none of the reviews on there are real.

  7. #2022
    Big Ass.

    Gut from all the kids.

    Rude, hates giving head.

    Poor service all around.

  8. #2021

    Anyone ever come across this site when looking up girls?

    http://tosluts.com/forums/

    What a circle jerk site, they never give you any details and it would appear as though they are mainly bots doing the reporting.

  9. #2020

    Best CBJ?

    I know this is kind of an odd question, but does anyone know any providers that provide an excellent CBJ (as opposed to BBBJ)? I feel very paranoid about disease, and may feel more comfortable if a cover is involved. I know I could probably just ask one of the better BBBJ providers to just do it with a cover, but I feel like there are probably girls who understand how to maximize the pleasure of a CBJ.

    I know Melody gives good head and does CBJ, but she's a little pricey and disappears often. Any suggestions?

  10. #2019

  11. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33  [View Original Post]
    First report, and phone # in ad is for a lawyer?? Google it yourself. Something doesn't seem right. Proceed with caution!
    The post didn't have the phone number listed when I first saw it. I replied via BP and then set up via email. I never phone her. She is not a law firm I can assure you.

  12. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMassMale  [View Original Post]
    My first report. I've been a long time hobbyist and follower of this site.

    Highly recommend. She's new to the business. Provided pretty much a GFE other than a CBJ. Very fit, 5'2", energetic, DFK, takes direction well. In-call in a private home a little west of Providence. Ok neighborhood and easy parking. She got back to me right away with accurate pictures after replying to her post. Corresponded via email a few times. Got the address and away I went. Very reasonable rates.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-me-34/4112556
    First report, and phone # in ad is for a lawyer?? Google it yourself. Something doesn't seem right. Proceed with caution!

  13. #2016

    Jessica and others

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTonyTone  [View Original Post]
    A lot of people have consensus is she talks to much with very little service but has a nice rack for her age.
    I got a pm from a trusted member that went to see her. She is the girl with the huge rack and he said she gave him FS but everything covered including a very poor CBJ and no GFE, talks way to much and brags how great she is. However when you see a provider only one time a lot of them will air on the side of cautious. I have recently discovered not one but 2 providers that were covered only my first time with them. Both of them on the first meet up with me said covered on all. The second time they said BBBJ but no CIM. The third time I picked one up a fast food meal and she gave me BBBJCIMTCWS!! The second one on the sixth time gave me BBBJCIMTC but spit no swallow so you just never can judge any provider by a one time hook up. Granted I have wasted my time on some that won't ever do anything but covered only. I guess that is all part of the fun is to see how far you can get. There is some real truth in YMMV when it comes to this game. Sorry, don't PM me for names. Neither of the two want the press and will shut me down. I put to much time in to mess it up now but my point is never give up because once in a while all your dreams can come true.

  14. #2015

    Sexy librarian

    My first report. I've been a long time hobbyist and follower of this site.

    Highly recommend. She's new to the business. Provided pretty much a GFE other than a CBJ. Very fit, 5'2", energetic, DFK, takes direction well. In-call in a private home a little west of Providence. Ok neighborhood and easy parking. She got back to me right away with accurate pictures after replying to her post. Corresponded via email a few times. Got the address and away I went. Very reasonable rates.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-me-34/4112556

  15. #2014

    Lots have

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of people have consensus is she talks to much with very little service but has a nice rack for her age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape