Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 15828
-
04-09-14 12:01 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 6038With me, going longer is the problem. LOL.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-14 11:00 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 169Mpops
4 in one hour, 2000. Haven't lucked into that moment twice. 2/3 tops in the that time frame. 2 is enough in an hour, otherwise you're working the body to extreme just for a count.
I promise I'll make more! Just not going to have a Sanford and son heart attack trying.
-
04-09-14 09:30 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 1420Looking from the other side
We shouldn't be asking a provider explicit questions. Providers know less about us than we do of them. If we can't decide to see a particular provider based upon her reviews we should select another provider with reviews that satisfy our concern.
Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-14 06:05 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 140I'm in one pop club
Hey G I find the rodeo ride is much longer and I'm speechless looking at this gorgeous woman. All I know the ride would blow my mind and I'm gald my rides goes for much longer session. Sometimes they quiver and are weak at the knees.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-14 05:26 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 312Looking from the other side
Had a conversation during a pause in activities with a new provider who advertises on the board that I had trouble talking to and getting this first date scheduled. She pointed out some of the problems she has had verifying that a potential client is not her uncle. First problem is that when reference is given the response is not reliable from many providers, especially high volume providers (not going to point fingers at the examples she used), second problem (in one case) is that some non-senior monger used the board name of a well trusted senior monger and that non-trusted member even sited reviews from the senior member who confessed after date he had taken it off board. Leaves her always wondering if LEO could be doing same thing. With her not having open access and limited time to a computer with family around makes it tough to do it through PM, so a short notice request makes her very skittish with a possible new client and the reason communication is difficult. Just food for thought when a provider does not respond to explicit questions in calls and text.
-
04-08-14 16:41 #2788Administrator

Posts: 5264Mpops
I used to spend a night with this chick down here 5 years ago or so that wouldn't leave until the third. Not my choice, she considered herself to be the one of the best in Argentina and it was a matter of professional pride, she wouldn't leave, or let you leave until you nutted three times.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
She was exponentially hotter than the pics of the last chick I posted, and was without question the most skilled artisan in the application of pleasure I have ever encountered in the 1300+ chicks I have had sex with. She knew how to play a mans mind (in a good way) equally as well as his body.
If I could find her (believe me I've looked) I wouldn't let her slip away again.
A2.
-
04-08-14 16:22 #2787Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450You would be surprised
To know that most younger men are not actually able to have multipops. Just on my experiences, my older gentlemen are actually the ones that are able to go longer and more than once. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 15:48 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 6038Multiple Pops
You mongers who go for multiple pops, better get them while you can. When you get my age, they are a thing of the past. The last time I got one was March 23,2010, and here is the lady that did it. Porn star Jillian Foxxx of Los Angeles insisted she could do it despite my telling her there was no way. The first shot shows her working on the first pop. The second shot shows her proud face just moments after the second pop. Damn, what a lady. No one has cum close since and sadly, no one probably will!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 14:19 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 36Heather in NKY
I have seen this provider in her earlier days in this hobby. She did an out call and was very easy to talk too and to get along with. She was willing to please in what ever I wanted of course within reason. She very nice to me. I just wanted say for the record and to vouch for her. Go see her.
NKYGentleman.
"Who the hell are you?
Quote Originally Posted by Hereforfun859 (View Original Post).
This girl and her room mate will rip you off. Do not I repeat do not give them a try.
You little piece of S**t!! I've been a provider on here for quite some time, and 95% of my clients are left satisfied and leave positive reviews so eat a the**K!
Normally I would delete something like this, but since he was a dick and posted in the classified ads, A2 says "Flame on Sister!
A2".
-
04-08-14 11:56 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 328which would give out first?
Clicked on the above link.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Holy crap! I can't decide whether I would prefer that my cash ran out first or I drove myself into an early, blissful grave. I think the latter would be preferable rather than soldiering on without the benefit of their companionship.
-
04-08-14 10:36 #2783Sex Kitten

Posts: 445I do have to say...
That if I found this site BEFORE grad school...
I would have skipped those 100 hour work weeks.
Just saying.
Kisses.
Molly.
-
04-08-14 10:24 #2782Administrator

Posts: 5264Two more reasons you should hate me
First the idea of MPOP is unknown in Argentina, your time is your time, if you can pop 20 times in an hour get it.
Originally Posted by Bucks97
[View Original Post]
This is an example of the College Students that are working their way through college here http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...9-4651_887.htm.
-
04-08-14 08:14 #2781Banned Member

Posts: 250Not sure on the sugar daddy front
This may actually be more of an urban legend, or the dream of some college girls, than a reality around here. What I can say with virtual certainty is that there are very few if any actual college students in Cincinnati actively escorting on the side for any length of time. They may do it occasionally and then disappear from the scene, and I've suspected they disappear into some kind of long-term sugar-daddy arrangements at times. In this, I'm not counting girls who are college age and escorting, of which there are many. And I'm not counting girls who work for the ripoff agencies, some of whom may well be college students.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Of all the actively advertising and performing escorts in Cincinnati, I can think of maybe one who was actively pursuing a post-secondary degree, and even she has stopped advertising to my knowledge, possibly because she has enough regulars at this point or another job. But it's pretty much the dream of mongers that these college student / escorts exist, or can be recruited. I'm just not seeing it, I'm afraid. The number of girls with other career prospects who want to do ugly old guys for money is pretty slim. Sorry guys. I'd be happy to be proved wrong.
-
04-08-14 07:59 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 140Amen
What kind of water do they drink G?
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 07:32 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 6038Some of us are lucky to get one pop.
Originally Posted by BigMike77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




