Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6468

    Brandy Luvlace

    I met the "eastside go-to girl" as she likes to call herself this past weekend. The contact was made via text. While her reply was not immediate she was responsive enough to make the arrangement with a few back and forth messages over the course of an hour or so. She did ask for a reference.

    Once the appointment time was confirmed Brandy provided her address. It was nice to know exactly where I was headed when leaving home without having to call once I reached her exit to get the next set of instructions. Her in-call was in a clean non hotel location and I felt secure. There were pets on premises, but they were outside of the bedroom and I did not notice any type of pet odors.

    Other reviews have described her appearance as the "girl next door" which seems to fit. I knew it was her, but maybe the pics she uses are a little dated or perhaps it is just because she is more glammed up in the pictures and was wearing far less makeup in person. Either way I had no issue with her looks and once we got comfortable with each other I really enjoyed her playful attitude. Brandy is a bigger girl and that might be the ONLY reason that she might not be everyone's cup of tea.

    Her service exceeded my expectation during the 1 hour visit. Brandy was the one to encourage the second pop, which typically I am not good for, but she did achieve her goal which left me leaving happy times two! The conversation we had between pops seemed natural and we found a couple of quirky things that we had in common. I would rate the overall experience an 8 out of 10. Will I repeat? Yes.

  2. #6467

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    She says in her ad she responds to text or calls. I tried numerous times and never got a response. Is this something new? Maybe she found out that if she answers she will make money. MF.
    I texted her a couple weeks ago and sent a few messages back and forth and she just blew me off.

    Stay safe lookr.

  3. #6466

    Hit and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    She says in her ad she responds to text or calls. I tried numerous times and never got a response. Is this something new? Maybe she found out that if she answers she will make money. MF.
    I would say that is Brandy's only downfall. Persistence is the key with her.

  4. #6465

    Claire

    Had a dream with new Claire. She did outcall in my dream.
    She is a cute, funny, clean girl seems to be very real and down to earth.
    Delivered what was promised. She is very new to this it seems but very willing to please.

  5. #6464

    Brandy luvlace

    She says in her ad she responds to text or calls. I tried numerous times and never got a response. Is this something new? Maybe she found out that if she answers she will make money. MF.

  6. #6463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Megan21

    Tried a number of times to connect with Megan (of Megan and Vanessa, the two Milford sisters). Sporadic texting at best. Very, very frustrating! Seemed nice enough but would disappear from the conversation frequently. After about a week of seemingly endless trying, I was able to meet her. Was set to meet her in a parking lot and go elsewhere to get to know one another. She was late, however, and I was uncomfortable just hanging out in a parking lot. Just before I was going to leave, she walked up.

    She is young looking, like the teenager next door. Fresh, friendly face. Very comfortable and nice to chat with. Turned out to be a car date. Had a little kinky in her. Nice round ass. Smallish but firm tits. Clean and fresh smelling. Pretty open to most topics. DFK and BBBJ were all we could do within the confines of my vehicle. We were able to accomplish mish outside, however. A pleasant experience but just chilly and uncomfortable enough to keep things moving quickly.

    The Bottom Line: If you're willing to put up with extremely inconsistent communication and tardy arrivals, she's worth a visit. Would I repeat? Not so sure because I'm unwilling to put up with extremely inconsistent communication and tardy arrivals. My time is as valuable as hers and I'd rather not spend it working the phone and waiting around in parking lots. Of course, YMMV, but mine was pretty consistent throughout the whole interaction.

    PM for more details.

    - JLZ.

  7. #6462

    DUOED with MADELYNN

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm not reading back far enough on the thread, but any intel on this hottie? I'm thinking about taking the plunge.
    She was with Madelynn as a duo / introduction so she seems legit. I'm kind of anxious to see her myself.

    Luv.

  8. #6461

    Heather and Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBig  [View Original Post]
    I think Heather put it pretty well (LOL) on the escort ad thread, where there's not supposed to be commentary, regarding the very junior member who said she and her roommate Raven were ripping people off. This is the second low-count poster who has seemed to have some kind of issue with them or their place. But I've seen nothing to suggest there's anything to any of the accusations.

    I can't be much of a white knight here, because I've seen Heather and Raven each exactly once in the past year or so. I had a good time in each case, but I have a long to-do list before I'll likely repeat. I can say that they're two of the smarter, more likeable and easier to talk to providers I've met -- and two of the least likely, in my mind, to rip you off. They're both people I think I wouldn't mind spending time with outside of hobby-related activities, though I haven't. Their place is well above average in safety and appearance for its area. And they're both attractive spinners who are good at what they do.
    I believe your report is much more credible than this other person.

    It says right on the section title, NO REPORTS.

    The fact that this person is either too stupid or ignorant to read this, makes his so called "report" less than credible.

    I do thank you and the forum administrator for putting this fellow "in check". I'm also sending out a big " KUDOS" to the provider for standing up for herself against this douche baggery.

  9. #6460

    User Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    New providers.

    I reached out today to 2 of the new providers one never replied and the 2nd just asked my who I was I told her I saw her add on here and gave her my user name but she never replied. I hate it when the advertise and then don't reply when they are contacted. In my opinion they won't last long.
    Wow, providing your "User Name" to a complete stranger? That seems risky doesn't it? How do you know that this stranger isn't LEO? Do as you wish but I wouldn't provide a user name to anyone who I didn't know was 100% legit and safe, and even then do so with caution. Some do not ever provide a user name even when with a known safe provider just to keep the separation of their ficticious nom du guerre.

  10. #6459

    Sky Auburn

    Maybe I'm not reading back far enough on the thread, but any intel on this hottie? I'm thinking about taking the plunge.

  11. #6458
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeeee501  [View Original Post]
    Key word False Teeth / Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. Lilbits friend is Meleah / Lea.

    #8489.

    LilbitCov.

    LilbitCov is offline.

    Forum Advertiser.

    Reports:38.

    LilbitCov.

    Little bit && Lea!! Double trouble ... & Twice the pleasure!

    Back in town. And ready to have some funnnn.

    I'm seeking SERIOUS gentlemen only for some extraordinary fun (Looking for a spinner body'd provider.

    I have a nice small body, nice round small ass, have nice titties for a girl my size. My roommate lea is 30 6 ft tall 140 lbs sizeba tatas she has false teeth so gentleman you know what it is!! Me and her do offer two girl shows wich will run a flat rate 150 a half hour and 275 a whole.

    I offer incall in NKY area (covington) 3 minutes from the 12th st exit. AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES DAY OR NIGHT.

    Incall rate is 80 hhr and 115 hr.

    Outcall rate is 90 hhr and 130 hr.

    *I do not do greek*.

    I can offer GFE service and relax you so your stress free along with CIM, BBBJCIM, FS (with condom) , DIGITS and DATY. Also do fantasys.

    Thisbis a drama, drug, and smoke free zone! !!

    Pictures AVAILABLE upon request!

    *NEW NUMBER*.

    Contact me by text at (859) 757-6144 to set up a show (Text&Calling at times works much better and for quicker response!
    Was getting offered .5 FS and .25 for BBBJCIM.

    Good deals are nice but the convo is tied perfectly what I suspect.

  12. #6457

    New providers

    New providers.

    I reached out today to 2 of the new providers one never replied and the 2nd just asked my who I was I told her I saw her add on here and gave her my user name but she never replied. I hate it when the advertise and then don't reply when they are contacted. In my opinion they won't last long.

  13. #6456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    That's a great pet peeve

    But some of the hottest chicks I've seen lately haven't posted pics because they're doing this secretly, so I make them send a pic via cellphone with a clock or TV, with preferrably ESPN on, in the background so I can make sure the photo is fresh. If they say their phone doesn't take pics, then I don't see them.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth3  [View Original Post]
    While we're posting our pet peeves. Ladies would it be too much trouble to post a few pictures? We do like to see what you look like before decide who to spend our money on. If I see a provider that doesn't post pictures it immediately raises a few flags. Thank you for your cooperation going forward.

  14. #6455

    Ass rippin

    I guess we should have posted in rant section cause A2 will be here soon rippin ass. I posted here cause I know the ladies read this section. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth3  [View Original Post]
    While we're posting our pet peeves. Ladies would it be too much trouble to post a few pictures? We do like to see what you look like before decide who to spend our money on. If I see a provider that doesn't post pictures it immediately raises a few flags. Thank you for your cooperation going forward.
    .

  15. #6454

    Pet Peeve

    While we're posting our pet peeves. Ladies would it be too much trouble to post a few pictures? We do like to see what you look like before decide who to spend our money on. If I see a provider that doesn't post pictures it immediately raises a few flags. Thank you for your cooperation going forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape