Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,246 to 28,260 of 33769
-
04-16-14 04:30 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 2682Spinner
I screwed up... I can't remember this girl's stage name, or website. I tried calling her, but she must have gone to bed by the time I was done editing the first few images and realized I'd forgotten. So I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow with the info. But for now, here's a few shots of this hot young spinner. She 20 years old, 4'10" and 100 lbs. Great personality, definitely a joy to "work" with.
More pics coming tomorrow (including Stressed Out's favorite pose), along with her name and website.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-15-14 12:45 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 2682I won't post a review of her, as I never post reviews on girls I've done photo shoots with, but she's a nice girl I've known for years. She used to advertise on CL back when they still had their escort section, but she's just been seeing a few regulars UTR for the last few years. Obviously she's decided it's time to increase her business again.
Originally Posted by Assman3
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
PS: I have another shoot scheduled today with another girl. A very cute young spinner I'm really looking forward to shooting...
-
04-15-14 10:50 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 86nice
I saw these photos on another site last night and right off the bat I could tell these were your work. She looks smoking hot. Do you have any back ground info on her?
Am.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-14 23:50 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 2682Share Bear
I met with Share Bear ( http://sharebear.gfefiles.com) for a quick photo shoot today. Unfortunately due to issues beyond her control she was running a little late, so the lighting was less than optimal by the time we reached the location. I also ended up having to use bare strobes, as it was too windy for my softboxes. As a result of these issues, the resulting images were well bellow my usual standards, and I do apologize for that. We'll be doing another shoot soon, but here's a couple of shots from today's shoot.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-05-14 17:26 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 261Carmela
Is she still around? How often does she cycle through to Boston? Would love to get some of that.. How much per HH and FH?
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Thanks, P.S.
-
04-04-14 20:57 #5519Regular Member

Posts: 8Joy was / is the much more attractive of the two. I would partake if the menu were more extensive.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 12:58 #5518Regular Member

Posts: 4Sabrina baby
Has anyone use her?
This is Sabrina baby, I'm an outgoing, spontaneous, fun, and friendly college student from Europe. I'm looking for someone who's ready to have some fun.
I offer 5 STAR SERVICE (also if interested you can request a massage for a world's best 👌.
I'm REAL (no fake pics).
I'm HONEST.
I'm ready to meet at any time
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...re-18/26042153
-
04-02-14 16:13 #5517Regular Member

Posts: 13Alana
Has anyone seen a small 5'2 provider named Alana. Dark hair. Tiny. She on the other site has reviews for her and she's been mentioned here but nothing in at least 6 months. Didn't know if she was still around. Might have some questions if you've seen her.
-
03-31-14 11:32 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 67Sweet May
I saw Sweet May a few days ago up at her place outside of Lowell. She greeted me with a nice DFK, and I thought her face was pretty cute but her body I was not a big fan of.
I paid for the hour which was 200, and she first began with a back massage. I've been to a lot of AMPs down in Providence, and her massage likely tops all of them, albeit for a few great instances at 1021. Anyway, that went on for about 30 minutes, and she really knew how to dig in to my back.
On to the tease, I thought the tease was a bit lacking. She did the 'pins and needles' nail thing that most AMP masseuses do, and I usually enjoy it, and did here. However I thought it was a bit rushed as I paid for the hour in hopes that she would give me a qualify tease and just not the 30 minute quickie version. I wish she went for some more action down by the ass, as many of the girls down at Providence AMPs give much much better teases for the same price. On the other hand, May's massage perhaps makes up for her lack of a tease, but if I pay 200 why can't I hate my cake and eat it too?
On to the flip, it was ST, but I thought she did a pretty good job. She paid attention to the boys, went up top for some DFK, then back down. She really knows how to get you close, then pull it back, and as a result I didn't last too long (LOL).
All in all, not sure if I'll repeat. Her body disappointed me a bit, and I thought the tease was a little rushed and I think I was in and out in 45 minutes. I've read the rave reviews on her so maybe I just caught her on a bad day? It doesn't seem like she's a YMMV gal, and I'm in my mid thirties and I'm pretty physically fit so I don't think she was utterly repulsed by me. I may be a bit spoiled since the RI girls are usually very attractive, but I thought the service was just a bit lacking (massage excluded) after what I've read about her.
Hope this review helps, feel free to PM me any questions.
LL.
-
03-26-14 15:28 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 473Yup Joy, and her sister was Rachel. They definitely weren't twins. I believe Rachel was somewhat older.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 15:10 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 380Twin sister
I never had enough interest to partake but I thought her pics looked familiar. Am I confusing sisters or am I correct in thinking they were twins?
Originally Posted by Keigy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 14:51 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 101Hot for teacher?
She used to travel with her sister and offer doubles. I had a very hot half hour with both of them a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by StressedOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 13:25 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 1856School Teacher
So how many of you growing up wanted to do your school teacher. Well I'll admit that there were a couple that I had a crush on! Well evidently now you have your chance! I was sent this BP ad by my girl. (gee wonder if she wanted me to see this one LOL) Didn't see anything on her in my brief look but for those who wanted to..her you are!! BTW.love the pic with the glasses and book! SO.
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...on-52/25970542
-
03-17-14 06:36 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 267Double booked
She did called me back after 3 hrs. I had left the area. I guess some of these girls just double booked with their clients. I had a lot of experience when I paid for an hr but just got half. No surprise, that I have not return to see those that short timed me.
Originally Posted by Viger99
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-14 12:08 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 55I have a similar experience with Hailey recently. I waited for half an hour and then bailed after finally accepted the fact it was not meant to be. Kind of surprising given she has some decent reviews.
Originally Posted by Bat21
[View Original Post]
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...us-22/23638546










Reply With Quote





