rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 806 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3177
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tony! How about a physical description of each of the girls you saw last night. Approximately how tall were they and what did they weigh about? Hair color? Eyes? And what style of Jordans did she have on and what size about? What about age too?
    The real question is how has this guy been allowed to post 113 times. Good lord LOL.

  2. #3176
    Hey Tony! How about a physical description of each of the girls you saw last night. Approximately how tall were they and what did they weigh about? Hair color? Eyes? And what style of Jordans did she have on and what size about? What about age too?

  3. #3175
    There was a real cute girl tucked in the door ways on L and 14 tj tonight around 1 am. She was looking for eye contact so I turned down a street 2 blocks down to swing around but someone must have nabbed her. She was very cute, taller with dark hair. I think her coat was red and white.

  4. #3174
    There was a WSW on L around 15th-13th. She was wearing a tan coat with a hood. I thought she looked pretty cute in the face, had a nice body and hair (longer light brown) plus a nice pair of Jordans on. I ass her on G a few days before twice in the last week. One time she jumped in with someone and the other time LE through the lights in by her standing by the bus stop. Tonight she was looking desperate for a date so much that it had me worried. She was walking up to cars at the lights by Citgo trying to open doors thinking everyone at the light wanted a date. Someone ended up picking her up so I guess she's legit. I just have to deal with the possible crazyness cause she looks cute.

  5. #3173

    Abby

    Does anybody have Abby's digits? I would like to take a spin.

    Thanks...I think I am going to take some pictures next time.

  6. #3172

    Lisbon

    Cruised Lisbon 22-37 at 6:00. Saw one hobbyist ordering window side. Saw on other who waved me down in both directions. OMG I have respect for anyone who works for a living, but I would have preferred a toothless wild badger to this lady.

    North in same area was empty.

  7. #3171

    Angel

    She is a little taller, maybe 5'7" weight is down to 127 per her, medium length hair, hair color changes. She is early 30's I think maybe late 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Could you give a brief description: height, weight, hair color / length and age estimates? Saw a cute Spanish girl last week with glasses but someone scooped her. I haven't see her before.

  8. #3170
    Could you give a brief description: height, weight, hair color / length and age estimates? Saw a cute Spanish girl last week with glasses but someone scooped her. I haven't see her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Angel is using again and downward spiral. Get her quickly before she implodes. She is still pretty but losing weight fast. Look for her on high numbers and G. No phone.

  9. #3169

    An unlikely couple

    Just got back from the south loop. Was about to call it quits and spotted a strung out WSW walking with a much better looking younger BSW. The WSW tried to hop in right away when I pulled on side street. Super strung out and fucking crazy! Obvious she was all fucked up and it showed in her face. Told her what's up with your friend? Rolled down the window and told the BSW to get in. WSW was geeking and slammed my door the crazy *****! BSW gets in tells me her name is Kreme sexy little black spinner! Do quick check and tells me she's 19. Agree on .2 for CBJ. Not a fan of the CBJ but on a budget and she got the job done quite well. Next time going to opt for FS. I forgot to get digits but sure I'll run into her again.

  10. #3168

    Abby?

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I was driving the south loop on G. Came to 25 street to turn right and I saw her there. About 5'2 or 3' dark hair I think because she was wearing a hoodie. Light blue with prints. Black glasses, and black bushy eye brows. And thin and very cute from my view. She smiled and I thought no way too young and to cute. Drove the compete loop and decided to go back to where I saw her..and yes sir she was there. She smiled and this time gave me a little wave. Sorry guys out there I didn't do it. Something told me no. She looked too young and to nice. But if I see her again I may take the dive. Has anyone seen this one I am talking about? And what is her name?
    That sounds like it might be Abby. She matches your description and works that stretch. She lives with someone and doesn't have her own phone so no digits. She claims to not do drugs and is refreshingly able to hold a conversation.

  11. #3167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Never saw her before..

    I was driving the south loop on G. Came to 25 street to turn right and I saw her there. About 5'2 or 3' dark hair I think because she was wearing a hoodie. Light blue with prints. Black glasses, and black bushy eye brows. And thin and very cute from my view. She smiled and I thought no way too young and to cute. Drove the compete loop and decided to go back to where I saw her..and yes sir she was there. She smiled and this time gave me a little wave. Sorry guys out there I didn't do it. Something told me no. She looked too young and to nice. But if I see her again I may take the dive. Has anyone seen this one I am talking about? And what is her name?

  12. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by FuelBoy  [View Original Post]
    Where is the North Loop? I hear North ave. being talked about what are some of the other streets. I'm from the far south side and looking for different girls can some one help me.
    Lisbon between 27th and 35th usually has a good amount of working girls parading around.

  13. #3165

    North Loop

    Where is the North Loop? I hear North ave. being talked about what are some of the other streets. I'm from the far south side and looking for different girls can some one help me.

  14. #3164

    Maybe she meant McDonalds

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Said she used to work at Solid Gold; she might have, but she doesn't have a dancer's body. Not bad, but she is 31 and has had kids. I have digits for seniors who are interested.
    That was the first thing I thought of when I read Solid Gold...

  15. #3163

    Angel

    Saw Angel on G in one of my dream states and picked her up. Hadn't seen her in some time. She still is pretty but going down fast and always has a sob story. For .30 does a nice job although she won't swallow. Might do her again if I see her. Do wish she had some digits.

    Bones out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape