Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5746

    Far from it

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppeteer  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have visited Summer, was it massage only?
    Search the reviews of her. They're here.

  2. #5745

    Asia dream

    I had a dream about Asia. CBJ is all I wanted and it was great. She seemed to be into it and she smelled great was very clean and no pimps are thugs were seen in my dream. I will return.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-25/16156498

  3. #5744

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldSailor59  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Sunshine or Sunny.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...gr8-46/7548998

    She is a bbw, very nice, I have visited several times, excellent outcomes. You will not be disappointed.

    The old sailor.
    ImSoDoomed,

    I agree with BoldSailor, Sunny would be a great low-pressure experience with excellent skills. You won't be intimidated with her, although the location maybe a bit 'nervy' initially, you will enjoy the 'dream' with her.

  4. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by NCman77  [View Original Post]
    I don't have too many preferences. I like non-smelly, big boobs and mature.
    Two come to mind.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...gr8-46/7548998

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-46/16186118

    Either of these ladies would fill the bill and both have "good bang for the buck.".

    The old sailor.

  5. #5742

    this one will work

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoDoomed  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie here! Never been with a providor! Can anyone tell me what to look out for? I'm interested in a white bbw. Can anyone provide the best one for the money? I love it dirty! Can anyone also tell me how to look out for fake and le? Thanks you I hope to be a monger!!
    I would recommend Sunshine or Sunny.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...gr8-46/7548998

    She is a bbw, very nice, I have visited several times, excellent outcomes. You will not be disappointed.

    The old sailor.

  6. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay111  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I have seen her several times and I have enjoyed myself very much.
    For those of you that have visited Summer, was it massage only?

  7. #5740

    May not be BBW, definitely full figured though

    I would recommend considering Brandi, http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-46/16186118. http://brandimilfraleigh.wix.com/escort.

    She will hold your hand and whatever else she finds on your person which makes her my top recommendation based on your criteria. She advertises here and has a website, so she is legit. You mentioned dirty and she can be classy or dirty, especially if she decides to show up at an ABS.

    One note, if you see her I recommend a full report about her busting your cherry. You will be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoDoomed  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie here! Never been with a providor! Can anyone tell me what to look out for? I'm interested in a white bbw. Can anyone provide the best one for the money? I love it dirty! Can anyone also tell me how to look out for fake and le? Thanks you I hope to be a monger!!

  8. #5739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    sweet and sour

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHelmet  [View Original Post]
    LOL!. I can assure you that my sessions never involve food or condiments although eating is often involved.

    Play safe,

    PH.
    Finally I give a visit for sweet and sour and it was a wonderful experience. Nice girl and very good attitude. I will repeat.

  9. #5738

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by TydeGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you've not met her, you should. Very friendly. Immaculate incall location. Gorgeous figure. I highly recommend.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ze-24/14205510
    I agree, I have seen her several times and I have enjoyed myself very much.

  10. #5737

    Newbie

    I'm a newbie here! Never been with a providor! Can anyone tell me what to look out for? I'm interested in a white bbw. Can anyone provide the best one for the money? I love it dirty! Can anyone also tell me how to look out for fake and le? Thanks you I hope to be a monger!!

  11. #5736

    Summer

    If you've not met her, you should. Very friendly. Immaculate incall location. Gorgeous figure. I highly recommend.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ze-24/14205510

  12. #5735

    Brit

    Just met with Brit again today for an hour. It was complete GFE experience. Guys don't miss out on this gem. She works on Tuesday / Saturday / Sundays.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-21/15473157

  13. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayleb15  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this girl?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-22/16002762

    Can't seem to find any reviews, but atleat no hits on google images. She looks fun.
    I have seen the girl in the pictures but she had a 919 area code number and worked with another taller blonde. I don't see either of their older postings or have their old phone number available. If you do actually see the girl in the photos, she is an ok provider. Nothing that I wanted to go back to right away but that is a common response for many of us in the hobby. I would see her again if I was hunting and she looked best to me at the time. She was small and it was fun enough in a fairly business like environment. Her friend was better and I have repeated with her.

  14. #5733

    She used to be Chov

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinal  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-20/12719851

    She looks smoking hot and has an ad in the providers advert here.
    She used to go by this name..

    http://escortphonesearch.com/910-224-5090/

  15. #5732

    She's Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinal  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-20/12719851

    She looks smoking hot and has an ad in the providers advert here.
    Give her a call and try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape