Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 13509
-
03-30-14 18:58 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 482lilbitcov
I see this idiot is posting again. She is such a waste of time and space. Do not waste your time no matter how good the deal sounds. She wasted my time. On drugs and needs to move on. I wish A2 would just ban her. MF.
-
03-30-14 13:36 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 602The Spinnerest Needs Assistance!!
Guys, one of our faves, LSM69, is in dire need of our help. Not sure about the best way to go about this but PM me and we can figure it out. I have the necessary info.
Johnny LZ.
-
03-30-14 11:22 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 97Sarahfun
Has anyone seen Sarahfun, I think I seen one report on her and it wasn't bad I think. I would like to her more about her if you have seen her. You can pm me or put it out here for others.
-
03-30-14 10:59 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 115She is will ee. I wanted to see her again. But she moved out of my price range.
Originally Posted by PfaninOH
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-14 10:16 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 321Natti aka. Allison
Natti goes by Allison now on EE. Steve said earlier he didn't like the "Natti GFE" name. He is very easy to work with by text or e-mail. Think I need to give him a call to see her soon! LOL.
Originally Posted by BabeRuth3
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 23:31 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 1016Way hot
She's got that hot Indian chick look, without the dot on her forehead. Any info on this chick would be great.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by LakersFan29
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 21:18 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 55Natti
She's now working with EloquentEvenings. Steve is handling her scheduling. He is very easy to deal with.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 21:16 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 140Three days
No response. It just makes you wander.
Originally Posted by LakersFan29
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 20:14 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 1045wow!
Damn she's hot!!
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 20:10 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 482missing
Last I heard she moved but haven't heard anything since. Was curious myself. MF
.
Originally Posted by PfaninOH
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 18:28 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 65acronym
Oooh, oooh, oooh, I know, it's a blow job with feeeeeeeling... Hahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Ancvz
[View Original Post]
Pal.
-
03-29-14 13:28 #6388

Posts: 715Lol!
Thanks, I kinda wondered since she had all the other acronyms listed. I thought maybe I was missing out on something new. You know what the doctor said:
Originally Posted by Ancvz
[View Original Post]
“With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
-
03-29-14 12:36 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 100Natti
Haven't seen or heard from natti in a while. Has anyone seen her recently or did I miss something?
-
03-29-14 12:20 #6386

Posts: 66How sweet
I'm flattered!!
Originally Posted by Paged
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 11:54 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 38Karmyn Banks
Originally Posted by FortyPlus
[View Original Post]
I concur with Puntang Man. I've met with Karmyn and she is an excellent provider that enjoys making the appointment a special experience.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





