The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8561

    Escort

    Where is the best place to find an escort? I've recently started using tineye and it seems that most use fake photos on backpage. I'm looking for a great looking upper class escort. I've had several ok experiences on there but I've decided I want hot.

  2. #8560

    Frappucino

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you enjoy the Frapacinno ? If so the morning was not a total waste.
    No I didn't enjoy the drink. I threw it in the trash, so it was pretty much a waste. Actually by now I would have thought she would have least said something.

    But still nothing. I don't get it. Oh well guess we shall see.

  3. #8559

    tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh88  [View Original Post]
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/y_o_u_r-g_o_n_n_a-l_o_v_e_-t_r_i_n_a-8597607769-22/14929032

    Take your pick.


    http://www.kimosbabes.com/babes/Hailey-Little/

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/profile/kristenroxx.html

    http://thechive.com/2013/11/07/why-a...a-replace-2-5/
    Tineye pulled up four posts from the west coast.

  4. #8558
    Did you enjoy the Frapacinno ? If so the morning was not a total waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllisFair  [View Original Post]
    Well I have waited a long time to make my dream of Silk reality. This morning per her ad, available 6 am to 12 am I texted and set up a meeting for 10 am. At approx 930 she texted me to say her " sitter "was pulled over could we do it a little later? She was really sorry and she was mad at her. She had requested I get her a frapacinno while in route so I had stopped ordered and payed for said drink at the tune of 5 bucks before she had asked for delay. I was disappointed to say the least. I probably would be ok with it but I have texted a couple times to find out what later means and here it is 1045 and I have yet to receive any further response. Very disappointing start to the day since I put off sleep since I just got off work this morning. If she had only responded and not left me hanging.

  5. #8557

    Guys don't know how you do it

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    My Spidey sense is vindicated again. Bagged another fraudster!
    Those pictures are some TNT but looks like lost cause again.

  6. #8556

  7. #8555
    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    My Spidey sense tells me the photos are fake. Any luck with Tineye or Escort Phone Search??
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/y_o_u_r-g_o_n_n_a-l_o_v_e_-t_r_i_n_a-8597607769-22/14929032

    Take your pick.


    http://www.kimosbabes.com/babes/Hailey-Little/

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/profile/kristenroxx.html

    http://thechive.com/2013/11/07/why-a...a-replace-2-5/

  8. #8554

    DON'T give up

    Quote Originally Posted by AllisFair  [View Original Post]
    Well I have waited a long time to make my dream of Silk reality. This morning per her ad, available 6 am to 12 am I texted and set up a meeting for 10 am. At approx 930 she texted me to say her " sitter "was pulled over could we do it a little later? She was really sorry and she was mad at her. She had requested I get her a frapacinno while in route so I had stopped ordered and payed for said drink at the tune of 5 bucks before she had asked for delay. I was disappointed to say the least. I probably would be ok with it but I have texted a couple times to find out what later means and here it is 1045 and I have yet to receive any further response. Very disappointing start to the day since I put off sleep since I just got off work this morning. If she had only responded and not left me hanging.
    Knowing Silk, she'll make things right with you. Don't give up on her, she is very much worth the wait. You will NOT be disappointed.

    Luv...always.

  9. #8553

    RE: Anyone know anything about her?

    My Spidey sense tells me the photos are fake. Any luck with Tineye or Escort Phone Search??


  10. #8552

    Bodacious

    I'm already dreaming and hoping she is the real deal..

  11. #8551

    Its a toss up

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Does she lick your rod clean after the COF? I like that a lot but seems a lot of girls around here won't do that.
    She did this particular time, but there was a time when she didn't.

  12. #8550

    Vanessam19 no call no show

    Texted Vanessa and set up an appointment at 11:30, she gave me the address of her apartment. Got there on time and texted her for the apartment number, no reply, called her multiple times and no answer, texted several time still no reply, waited 40 minutes and decided to leave, after 5 minutes she texted and said sorry phone was dead, turned around and got to her apartment, texted her again, still no reply, called several time again no answer. Finally sent her the final text message and left. Wasted 2 hours waiting. This girl is too flaky, don't waste your time like me.

  13. #8549
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31

    I third that motion.

    Young and pretty is about all they have going right now, they need to get in a better situation and get some more experience. They are young and pretty but they need the fun factor.

  14. #8548

    I agree GO BIG

    I agree with go big. These girls are def worth seeing because they are both nice and attractive, but to say they are best at anything sexual is a overstatement to me.

  15. #8547

    Silky wetness

    Well I have waited a long time to make my dream of Silk reality. This morning per her ad, available 6 am to 12 am I texted and set up a meeting for 10 am. At approx 930 she texted me to say her " sitter "was pulled over could we do it a little later? She was really sorry and she was mad at her. She had requested I get her a frapacinno while in route so I had stopped ordered and payed for said drink at the tune of 5 bucks before she had asked for delay. I was disappointed to say the least. I probably would be ok with it but I have texted a couple times to find out what later means and here it is 1045 and I have yet to receive any further response. Very disappointing start to the day since I put off sleep since I just got off work this morning. If she had only responded and not left me hanging.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape