Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 15828
-
03-27-14 22:36 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 6038Well, I am always looking for a lady who can use her mouth.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 22:11 #2642Administrator

Posts: 5265Seriously not making this up
I guy posted this in a thread.
Yeah baby, I'm always on the lookout for a good confersationalist.If you can cast your line in a college town, that's where you'll find the hot 18-20 YO hotties, looking for spending cash. The reason I prefer college town is because college girls tend to have a higher IQ and can carry a confersation
Seriously, I'm not smart enough to make this up.
A2.
-
03-27-14 06:52 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 140What about a discount
Saving time, effort, and cleaning. Tide is very expensive. I use Dial before and after for the maybe bugs. My after shave has enough alcohol in it to kill the face germs. Not sure what use for the bottom of my shoes.
Originally Posted by Mykull44
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 02:59 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 55Sign in?
Maybe everybody should sign the sheets!
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 00:28 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 1420We're all related to each other. We're bedspread brothers.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 23:59 #2638Banned Member

Posts: 250I guess because the reality is that the women we're seeing have been with many men the same day in many cases, what might be on the bed cover is less of a concern for me than what might be on or in the provider. I figure this is not a hobby for the squeamish in that regard. Plus, you just never really know what's on that bed cover in any hotel. But the $5 throw is a good idea for those who care.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
The plastic bag is a really good idea. It might help prevent bed bugs too, which I worry about more than cigarette smoke. I just worry I'd come off looking like a wuss. But it's better than coming back with bed bugs.
-
03-26-14 21:00 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 140We're there is a will there is a way
Never thought of that. I have a spray fresher in car.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 19:50 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 284Because I always seem to question the actual cleanliness of a provider's incall, and
because I always wonder whose ass was on that bed an hour ago,
instead of a tip, I now bring with me a gift for each date: a brand new 50" x 60" throw - purchased for under $5 at Walgreens. The only splooge my ass is going to lie in from now on will be mine!
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 23:17 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 233You fa man.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 19:06 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 99No donation?
Or she donates to you is bragging.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 16:50 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 240Sooooooo...
So, you're saying you were so amazing, she wanted to quit while ahead? She wanted her last memory of the hobby to be you, KJ? I used to look up to you, man, but now I only envy you.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 16:23 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 140We got any to replace her
KJACK who is going to replace her?
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 16:18 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 284To my naysayers
Just bragging
Originally Posted by CinciDoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 11:58 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 231Quite Full Actually...
They are much fuller than they would appear from pics or video in real life and she is definitely worth the trouble, trip, $$ or whatever else it takes to see..
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Luv...always.
-
03-25-14 11:45 #2629

Posts: 715Let me be the first
To call bullshit on that statement. Geeze, go get laid already.
Originally Posted by SecretAgent007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






