Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 262 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 3922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been around there mongering for over 10 years. It is all trannies now; There were WSW from time to time but mostley BSW. I use to see WSW here and there from Jerrys on MLK to TNT just past the bridge heading toward 201. There is way to much LE presence up and down Eastern Ave now. They camp out along that stretch of road now and usually meet in the middle at the 7 11 . Recently I saw a rough looking Latina or mixed race streetwalker that I think was a female hanging at Jerrys talking fo the men that came in. She smiled at me and I said Hello,. I am pretty sure she was a streetwalker. I got the feeling if I said want a ride she would have hopped in and had sex with me. I couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl so I left it alone.
    I haven't been there in years but generally speaking any non african americans would look out of place anywhere near eastern ave. Additionally you have to watch for the occasional speed traps in the area.

  2. #2991

    Eastern Ave

    I haven't been around there mongering for over 10 years. It is all trannies now; There were WSW from time to time but mostley BSW. I use to see WSW here and there from Jerrys on MLK to TNT just past the bridge heading toward 201. There is way to much LE presence up and down Eastern Ave now. They camp out along that stretch of road now and usually meet in the middle at the 7 11 . Recently I saw a rough looking Latina or mixed race streetwalker that I think was a female hanging at Jerrys talking fo the men that came in. She smiled at me and I said Hello,. I am pretty sure she was a streetwalker. I got the feeling if I said want a ride she would have hopped in and had sex with me. I couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl so I left it alone.

  3. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 311657Attachment 311657

    .

    This is eastern Av. Action. This is not the one that died.
    Good lookin' Eastern isn't my scene but I'm pleasantly surprised to see a report about the area. Maybe it's worth a stop through before or after leaving a popular club in the area.

  4. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    It is a typo, Tammy is a she. She used to hang out with Monica who is another WSW.
    Are you saying that WSW are on Eastern ave. In DC? Wouldn't they stick out a little bit?

  5. #2988

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Eastern Ave. Full of trannies? If so I guess that's not a typo when you wrote, "He had a habit...".
    It is a typo, Tammy is a she. She used to hang out with Monica who is another WSW.

  6. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if any of you guys knew Tammy. She was one of the two white street walkers on eastern Av. She is brunette with upgrades on the boobs. He had a habit and she drank a little. Well she died last night. (Tues) What is so sad is that I saw her a couple of hours earlier. It appears it was an overdose.
    Isn't Eastern Ave. Full of trannies? If so I guess that's not a typo when you wrote, "He had a habit...".

  7. #2986

    Eastern Av.

    I don't know if any of you guys knew Tammy. She was one of the two white street walkers on eastern Av. She is brunette with upgrades on the boobs. He had a habit and she drank a little. Well she died last night. (Tues) What is so sad is that I saw her a couple of hours earlier. It appears it was an overdose.

  8. #2985

    K street

    After a failed attempt to get into a strip club I was driving back to my room through K street. Saw SW flagging down cars and some being picked up. The thing though there was also many LE's in the area just about every street. I just looked didn't try anything. It just seems to hot to try to do something in that area. One even drove behind me for a couple of blocks.

  9. #2984

    Fulton Industrial in Atlanta

    During a recent drive down south, I stopped in Atlanta for the night. I got a cheap hotel near the Six Flags on the outskirts on ATL. After dropping my bags off I decided to go out for food. So many girls walking and attempting to flag cars down, no police anywhere. Mongers picking and dropping them off like clockwork. I thought I was in a 90's HBO special. If you ever get a chance fellas. Fulton Industrial blvd west of ATL.

  10. #2983

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Rluedtke  [View Original Post]
    I used to hit the 14th, 13th street circuit in the early mornings for quick BJs. Toni and Kathy were my regulars. Toni was killed by a hit-and-run; Kathy just disappeared. I've been off the circuit for 10 years due to illness. Would like to know where SW action can be found with safety in mind.

    Please let me know if such opportunity still exists in DC.

    Are / Rich.
    Toni was one of my favorites, too. Just CBJs. Kathy and I had a long "relationship" until she barfed into my lap one time at the cememtery off RI Ave. I've been off-circuit due to prostate cancer. But would like to have some info regarding the current SW world.

  11. #2982

    Geprgia Av.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfChaos  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm visiting DC for a few days and I know the K street stroll area but was curious about another possible spot.

    My buddy lives on Georgia ave near the old Walter Reed army hospital, there is a motel 6 there and he says guys in cars keep trying to pick up his GF when she walks to the store, esp at night. He says he's never SEEN SWs working in his neighborhood but he may not know what to look for.

    Is there SW action there, or just a lot of guys hitting on my friend's gf? (she is pretty cute).
    There was street walker action there a few years ago. And still the providers that use the motel 6 may tend to go on a quick walk when business gets slow.

  12. #2981
    Prof Chaos, I live in that neighborhood too and have never seen SW action. Sometimes BP providers stay in the Motel 6, which could be why guys in the neighborhood would get that idea.

  13. #2980

    Visiting DC

    Hey I'm visiting DC for a few days and I know the K street stroll area but was curious about another possible spot.

    My buddy lives on Georgia ave near the old Walter Reed army hospital, there is a motel 6 there and he says guys in cars keep trying to pick up his GF when she walks to the store, esp at night. He says he's never SEEN SWs working in his neighborhood but he may not know what to look for.

    Is there SW action there, or just a lot of guys hitting on my friend's gf? (she is pretty cute).

  14. #2979

    Nice post

    Interesting. I think we need to rethink these laws concerning "prostitution". Only reason it's illegal from my understanding is early women's Christian temperance Union. But what politician do you know is going to campain for that in this fairy tail of a Christian nation? If church and state were separated would it be illegal still? It goes against "Moral Conduct". We pay for everything else in this country, I don't see a problem here. There are issues obviously with trafficking which is a completely different subject, but if two people are willing to engage in sex for money, what is the issue? Something seriously needs to be done here. To many who oppose I probably sound like a nut, but there needs to be a logical discussion on this issue. We pay for every other biological need, food, water, some people pay for air. Sex is a part of living and is not easily accessible to some as it is others. Which explains why so many different people from so many different walks of like engage in it. It's completely silly for it to be illegal. Or is the bigger issue that it would be difficult for the government to regulate. First thing first is making it legal. Moral code and conduct is subjective. Especially since ours is so heavily influenced by religion.


  15. #2978

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape