Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 15828
-
03-22-14 09:22 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 2645Dude, my contact list is the same one most everyone uses. It under, "Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. No Reviews or Commentary". Just look there.
If I did have direct unpublished numbers given to me by the provider, sharing them would violate the trust they put on me. Unpublished numbers are unpublished for a reason.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 19:11 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 1104Yeah, right.
Good luck with that when you reply to senior members who PM asking for info on some skanky ho you supposedly saw:
"I have read your most recent posts. Sorry, but you contribute no real Intel. Nothing given, nothing received."
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 17:30 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 284To my fellow mongers and you talented providers - can you help out an old, fat guy?
I accidentally deleted all of my contacts. I feel that I have helped this community out with honest reviews and painstaking detail. My whole list of contacts, gone! Please, I need your help!
To providers, if I am a regular, please PM me contact info again. If I have seen you, whether I gave you a good review or not, let's try again. If I haven't seen you, why not? Read my reviews. If you want to take a chance with this old, fat guy, let's go! Please PM only. Do not respond directly on this board.
To my fellow mongers, if you think I have been helpful to you with my participation, especially those of you with few if any posts, please share with me some one that might be of interest (please give basic info, at the least). It is time for you to pay back (or forward). Please PM only. .
Please help me to create a new, better than ever, contact list, so that I might report back to you, in my usual fashion and with veracity, for the advancement of the brotherhood.
-
03-21-14 12:18 #2595Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Remmylynn
With everything being said about LEO and Remmy etc. Has anyone asked how she's doing? I can't imagine leaving my "Safe Haven" under such scary circumstance's without wanting to. I hope you're doing ok Remmylynn. If you need anything, Call me 513*264*6864.
-
03-21-14 12:02 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 9299% Sure It's NOT Going To Happen!
Gentlemen, the bottom line is that most local / county / state LE departments would have no idea what's being discussed with regard to a MAC address, etc., and it's highly likely they don't even care about trying to obtain such information. Think about it, it's really hard to request, demand, or otherwise investigate information that they don't even know exists, or what to do with it if they were to get it -- besides all that, obtaining a MAC address (which can be faked) does NOT, in fact, meet the burden of proof for proving anything. If a "pop quiz" were given right now, most local / county / state officers would fail, that is, would not be able to explain anything A2 said -- it's all Greek to them. YES, there are exceptions to every rule BUT, for the most part, at least in terms of right now today, they simply have no training or understanding of most tech issues. They are more concerned with obtaining "video" because it's something they understand and almost every establishment has it.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
The Feds, however, are a completely different matter; they get it and they know it -- forwards, backwards, and sideways -- they are true tech gurus, for the most part. Fortunately, though, they are primarily concerned with "real" and serious crimes, not victimless local vice BS like pussy being for sale (where they really don't have any jurisdiction, unless it violates some federal law, and 99%+ of this hobby does not). I mean, after all, lest we forget anytime soon, it is a well-known fact that even Secret Service agents need and want to get laid periodically! Who doesn't, really! --SA007.
-
03-20-14 20:02 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 333reading
Hey Austin66, What part of no reviews or commentary couldn't you read? Oops.
-
03-20-14 19:17 #2592Administrator

Posts: 5265my two cents
I thought about this and decided to post it in blue, it's my professional opinion. If you're a techy guy and have better info, feel free to jump in.
Originally Posted by NKY747
[View Original Post]
We get these kind of things often so here goes; If you're using the forum correctly, anonymous email addy ect you should be fine.
If it's an issue, take your phone to a coffee shop and do it there. They aren't ever going to get our IP info. It's out of the country and no Cincy DA is going to serve an international warrant to bust a monger, that's just not going to happen.
Now the router at the coffee shop will save you're mac addy on it's routing table but that seems pretty extreme to me. I'm not 100% sure, but I would be very surprised if the routing table on a coffee shop router kept a log of what IP your packets were addressed to. I mean they would have the local 192.168 IP addy but that's meaningless, 100 people a day could use a local IP addy at a busy coffee shop.
Let me simplify this. The network card on your phone has a specific number called a MAC address, it's unique, it does identify a device. When you log into a network it associates your MAC addy with your local IP addy. However since it's local and using a 192.168 scheme, to then use NAT to get the message out, once you leave that address is then available again. The number of available address locally is 192.168.1.0 to 192.168.255.255 (sort of remember each octet only goes from 0 to 255) less the numbers reserved (probably blocks if the network guy knew his shit) for stationary devices locally (security cams, access points, ect) so they might only have 50-100 allotted for guests.
A little paranoia is good, but doing that through a VPN would have me real happy.
Of course the NSA can get it anytime they want but they don't care about hookers.
A2
-
03-20-14 18:26 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 2231Library usually computers block this site and other adult content dites.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 10:09 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 1192Serious danger
If you have information of serious danger to our community, you should let it out ASAP. You have the right to do so under the Constitution and various USSC rulings. HOWEVER, considering the possibility of personal attack by the costumed thugs known as the police, I can understand your hesitation. You can get seriously injured or killed in a police raid, that was set up by "mistake" in this country, and the entire system is going to bend over backwards to protect your attackers. Just search youtube for "police brutality" if you don't believe me. That being the case, if you want to give warning, go to a public library, access the site and set up a different username, and use that at the library to disseminate your warnings. There is then no way to trace it to you.
Originally Posted by NKY747
[View Original Post]
Cheech.
-
03-19-14 20:19 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 233The daugther that's why I stayed in touch she had just turned 18 at the time had been seeing the mom when see laid on me that see had a daughter. I saw the daughter and a few days later saw her again and told her look I know this is hard but your mom is a crackhead and is just using you. It took s few months but she came around and is still clean "hangs" with me as a thank you.
Originally Posted by Crism0808
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 20:15 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 233Yanked to that a few times.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 16:28 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 169Any chance
To A2,
Is there any chance of ajax chat, whether or not it's incorporated into Vbulletin software that could be linked into this site for use for what you feel is 'true' seniors in this?
This way an ability to set times for discussion, (moderated of course) and the ability to enter the chatroom anonymously like user1, user2 like the designs found on livejasmin or other simple chat systems.
I'm fully aware of a serious hot spot, one that could be danger for anyone caught in this game in a whole different way.
I don't know anyone 'personally' on this board, don't think it's necessary either. Nothing against anyone but I have no clue 'who' I chat with both on this board or in PMs.
But I'll be damned if I'm going to associate my username to some factual statements and get carded against provider (s) which could then get used against the grain.
I got seriously spooked in the past couple weeks, had no clue how much was going down in a location and thinking I'm walking with the possibility if the door comes crashing in it's going to be bad, innocent or not. They-don't-care.
And no; not going to belt this info out unless I get some anonymity. More than once I've had this important intel that seniors need to know about.
I'd feel comfortable giving you personally the info but that's as far as it goes. You know who needs it from trusted ways.
-
03-19-14 07:46 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 284A note too (sic) many
Please, delete some of your PMs. I cannot respond to you if you don't..
-
03-18-14 19:52 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 2645Anyone remember the Dahm Triplets, and when they posed for Playboy?
Originally Posted by AlaskaTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-14 13:04 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 613Which one did you enjoy more?
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





