Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 33769
-
03-16-14 12:03 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 55Completely agree except where and when she works. Used to visit area around 495 and 93 from time to time. Her website says she is in Hawaii now. She has a 508 number, was 603. Willowy model type body shape with a pretty girl next door look and a well defined bustline. Always prompt, well prepared and cleaned the couple of times I saw her. Sensuous GFE (YMMV as usual) with a soft touch. She seems educated and intelligent. Rate is a bit higher than average at $.75 and $5 but worth it. She is well reviewed on ThE Review site.
Originally Posted by Bat21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 22:50 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 818Carmela
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-27/23026964
Saw Carmela this week. Traveling girl who makes it to Boston every few months. Only went for the half as that is all my budget allowed.
Overall, a good experience. I thought her face was even prettier in person.
And by the way, they're real- and they're spectacular.
-
03-15-14 21:51 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 111Shayla
Plenty of reviews on the other board....2 of them said do a half hour, not and hour, reviews were "good" CM.
Originally Posted by Bat21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 21:43 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 267Shayla
Talked to this woman on the phone this afternoon, she sounded really nice and she instructed me to go to Revere. Got there on time and I called her there, no answer. Called here again twice and left her a massage. She never called me back. What a waste time.
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t3-24/24961316
-
03-15-14 20:30 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 1856Ah yes a classic
Yes indeed...a classic clip from a classic movie! Thanks for bring a smile on our faces! SO.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 17:21 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 246[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-15-14 13:43 #5503Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 53Krystal
Normally you got to give a little to get some on here, FYI. Last time I saw Krystal was Jan of 2012, up at Holiday inn on Rt 1. She had the tiniest little body and gave awesome service. She was talking about the agency she was with was so good to her, setting her up with a condo, sending her on trips, etc. Then soon thereafter her phone is shut off and I can't find her anywhere. Last year there was an ad up on BP using some of her pics. I called and it was clearly not her. If you catch any leads let me know, I would love to see her again! Good luck, and maybe give some intel on the board as others are more likely to return the favor if you do.
M69.
Originally Posted by Flasher1313
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 13:07 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 922Lawl, thanks for responding but if you still want to use the silly money system, $260 is $$6, $300 is $$$, $450 is $$$$5, etc. Or, you could just come out and say $260 as who are we fooling anyway?
Originally Posted by LawlLog
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 12:54 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 1083Bad
I have used the service once as I don't live in the area any longer. Amber was great to deal with and verification was straight forward. I don't remember the woman's name, but the session was awesome. She was totally into pleasing me and was GFE from the get go. I would go broke if I were in the area because I wouldn't be able to keep away from them. There is nothing scary about them and for the price a bargain.
Jack.
-
03-15-14 10:58 #5500Banned Member

Posts: 792Frightened
If he gets scared of that girl the boys in white suits are close by to scoop him up for the looney bin.
Originally Posted by PwHerman
[View Original Post]
I can't wait to hear how he responds to his claiming she is scary. Capable of making you hard? YUP- scary? You got to be kidding!
-
03-15-14 10:42 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 922There you go again
Making assumptions that only validate what others have said regarding your Expertise. Let me ask you this, how many times have you used Boston Asian Dolls? Just curious because once again you toss an unfounded, hurtful statement claiming " a little scary". Can you explain WTF is so scary about the phone girl saying the girls are "hot"? And for the record, I have used the agency no less than a dozen times and every girl, and I do mean every, is at a bare minimum an 8/8. In fact some girls are true model material, complete knockouts.
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
ME, you bring this on yourself, take some time thinking before typing as it seems you are in a downward spiral.
Oh, here is a picture of the "hot" girl that you are frightened of:
-
03-15-14 10:07 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry, a typo. I meant $6, as in 260. Well worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 09:14 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 174I've been looking for her for ages. The last time I spoke to her we were trying to setup a time to meet, since our schedules just couldn't seem to line up, and next thing I know she's completely disappeared. I would say she is my ATF.
Originally Posted by Flasher1313
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-14 22:01 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 246PeeWee - TYPO
Clearly the apt was only six dollars, meaning a five and a one / and or BK coupons. No it was a typo. The last time I inquired with the apt setter implied that one of them was " Hot ", a little scary. Not sure about this crop?
Originally Posted by PwHerman
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-14 18:27 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 922BAD is $260 for the 45 minute appointment.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






