Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 807 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 12096
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3141

    check the north side run

    Quote Originally Posted by FuelBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen redhead Jennifer anywhere she used to walk on 6th street her phone been disconnected.
    About a week ago I gave her a ride to 24th and Juneau. She said she was staying with a friend. If she has every tried to call you from a 281 it could be her brothers number.

  2. #3140

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by FuelBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen redhead Jennifer anywhere she used to walk on 6th street her phone been disconnected.
    I ran into Jennifer a few days ago. She said her phone was out of minutes but she was planning to take care of it in the next few days.

  3. #3139

    Jennifer

    Has anyone seen redhead Jennifer anywhere she used to walk on 6th street her phone been disconnected.

  4. #3138
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Yes I believe that nice piece-of-ass has been brought plenty up in this same forum.
    I have a vid of chilly LSW but have not upped it; but what I did upload was our good pal gabby // ally's vid http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1086052943.

    Now please gents do not run around txting her; as most of you do know she is in a committed relationship and well we all want to see her come back and relieve our stress but atleast give her a chance.

    Enjoy the vid and please don't forget to rate it.

  5. #3137

    Katie and Tracy

    Got a call from an old friend Katy she has been away for a while put some weight on looking good with the added weight offered me a threesum with Tracy both have been reviewed had a great time both followed directions quite well. All in all if you can get with these two together fun is there to be had. I know I do not have many posts I mostly watch read and learn if I have nothing new to add I don't say much. I have been on a cold steak for far to long hopefully it changes so I can add to the forum. Damage was $.20 I know it may be a little high but did not feel cheated out at all there was no clock watching. Seniors can PM me for digits. By the way thanks to all for your posts hope to follow up with more here will get pics next time to share.

  6. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Chili on approx 1-8 & the G. Has anybody done this nice piece-o-ass?
    Yes I believe that nice piece-of-ass has been brought plenty up in this same forum.

  7. #3135

    Melissa

    Early Friday AM, I went for a cruise of the southside. Nothing on Lin but going south on 6, spotted a WSW who was clearly working. Signaled for her to go down a side street where I picked her up. Called herself Melissa, about 5'7", late 20's or early 30's, and actually kind of cute. We parked in a quiet spot and proceeded with a very nice BBBJ for .25. Overall, a satisfying experience. Unfortunately she has no phone or apartment right now. Gave her my # and hope she calls.

  8. #3134

    3-14-14

    Nothing out there. On L or gf. Few LEO's in ford suvs and cars driving around. Did a short date with maggie at her place (again unfortunately). Dmg .22 and bailed out.

    Picked up a MILF. And then she was wearing leather jacket. Reminded me of senior's story off Oakland. And we talk for like 5 minutes enough in most cases for LEO check and donation talk. When her pimp calls. I kicked her out with .02 only to get her out of my car. I don't think she is the same working girl but emergency was too much of a luck.

    Stay safe hunt hard meet hookers.

    -Jin man out.

  9. #3133

    Chili

    Was killing time, cruising. Ran into Chili on approx 1-8 & the G. Looked like a cutie, like my buddies younger sister. Unfortunately had just gotten a txt and had to meet for dinner. Actually was hoping to get digits but claimed she didn't have any. Has anybody done this nice piece-o-ass? In hindsight should've gotten a quickie.

  10. #3132
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    About 2-3 years ago she did the same thing. She has a nice guy and she does as he asks, which is nice (submissive). If it goes as I think she will be back by years end. So keep the number text her once and awhile to keep her thinking about the money and be nice.
    Like others said its only a matter of time; her drug habbits will come back and well guy she is with will freak out. Its human nature. After a while all shit stinks no matter even if its the pretties 400/ hr hooker. Hehe then hopefully weekend of debauchery should continue gents.

    Jin man out.

  11. #3131

    Do Wa Do Diddy

    Now this is a real senior member. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    There she was just a walkin' down the street and me singin' Doo Wa Diddy Diddy. (Yeah, I'm THAT old)
    Bones out.

  12. #3130

    Dreamin' Doo Wa Diddy Diddy . . .

    There she was just a walkin' down the street and me singin' Doo Wa Diddy Diddy. (Yeah, I'm THAT old) She didn't even look close to bein' good enough to eat. But my curiousity was peaked, so, I turned the corner to check things out and when I came back around I saw this little waif crossing the street towards my car. She had on this God awful hat and a torn coat and glasses and certainly didn't look too enticing but, being as horned up as I was, I pulled over and she hopped in. Asked her name and was told it was Abbie. Turned out to be a fairly cute little spinner and we agreed on a fee for her time (.25) and went to one of my favorite spots and she performed wonderfully. And when it was alll done, I knew that she had had a nice lunch of protein. Dropped her off afterwards and left with a nice grin on my face. Nice dream time. Didn't have any digits since her 'roommate' had the phone.

    Bones out.

  13. #3129
    I know this, I was asking to see what he was going to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    A police decoy will NEVER get in your car. If you read some of my older posts this has been discussed here at length more than once.

  14. #3128

    Retirements LOL!

    One last farewell tour and your ATF provider announces no more turning tricks after it. Hold back your tears it's most likely just a temporary thing until the flame goes out in the relationship that she kicked her business to the curb for. She'll be back as just about all are.

  15. #3127

    she's been through this before

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Gabby in person about a week ago and the story was the same. I said I understood if she didn't want to be on backpage any more but a little something once in a while arranged on the phone wouldn't be that bad, right? She didn't agree. It seems like she might really be out.
    About 2-3 years ago she did the same thing. She has a nice guy and she does as he asks, which is nice (submissive). If it goes as I think she will be back by years end. So keep the number text her once and awhile to keep her thinking about the money and be nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape