Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5690

    Nasty and bitter

    " But she could not see past her own nasty bitterness to even hold her tongue for just a little while. " Revvo.

    A lot of girls here view themselves as victims and have "victimized" by a guy. Perhaps she was married and her husband stepped out on her. She will not be a pleasant SB for anyone and will use the poor sucker to get "back at" mankind.

    This is one reason why I like the young, inexperienced singles. They frequently are naive and have not been burned yet. But they are like moths flitting near that flame. Someday they will get too close.

  2. #5689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Another One From The Funny Files

    I met this blond a couple of months back on SDforme. Actually we never met we just talked. You can always tell a lot about POTs by how well they respond at first. People have what is called a social tone. And what that is. Is a very strong preference for being nice communicative and social when they first meet you. Such as in a party when you are introduced to someone, or on a job interview when trying to impress, or first chatting with someone on a dating site.

    Now many of these people drop the social tone eventually if they are honest and of normal quality they can maintain the social tone for a very long time because it is their nature. If they are very deceptive like a lot of the women on these sites they can maintain it for quite a while and usually long enough to get something from you. But most women can only do it for so long and then they revert back to their natural state which is angry, surly, bitter, desperate, sarcastic, or a variety Nando 1 type of behaviors. By the way gents use this info at your own peril if they have this pattern of behavior early on beware, spend time to screen them and see if they can maintain it.

    So anyway I was chatting with this very attractive but not gorgeous blond MILF, 35 YO nice body. And she is not very responsive but hey I was not busy at the moment so I would go a little longer. Big waste of time. So I eventually get her on the phone and she is not overly pleasant just cordial. And she starts to tell me about a health issue she is having with her 10 YO son. Now my son has the same issues and I am very familiar with the details of it and offer her some advice and information. Which she eagerly accepts and is very interested in.

    The conversation goes for about 15 minutes like this. Pleasant and decent. I am in the car driving to an appointment so I have an hour to kill. So eventually she asks me. "you keep referring to we, are you married?" I said of course I am so is about all of the men on that site. She says no they are not. I said yes just a lot of them just don't tell you this. I said are you familiar with what a sugar daddy is. She says "jerk but its ok, they are all jerks" and then she kind of smirks and laughs a little. Now the phone was a little garbled so I thought. Maybe I did not hear her right. So I said did you just call me a jerk. Now I have done nothing to this woman and have not said anything mean or hid anything from her my marital status is on my profile. I had even been helping her with something very important. But she could not see past her own nasty bitterness to even hold her tounge for just a little while.

    I said really? And said good by.

    Amazing, and she was laughing the whole time. It was erie.

    Anyway there is a strange but funny one.

    Revvo.

  3. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Agreed about your last line, but the thing is once you have cash there is almost no way you can separate it from dating. Even if we meet a woman while broke and get rich while with her, it will impact our relationship in some way (and probably not in the way we'd prefer).

    Part of the art of the game is being in control of the relationship without them realizing it. When they're eating out of your hand psychologically, it matters less what you actually have in your hand (cash in this case).

    I was just saying that "game", or the social skills with which we use to interact with our ladies, is something you benefit from whether civi, SD, or anything else. Cash enhances it all of course, amping up our game when present, but game can be developed without it. Having cash without having game will still get us pussy, but having game will keep us paying a whole lot less for it, or in some cases not paying cash (directly) at all. Notice I said not paying cash, civi dating can get expensive too.

    I personally have two major obstacles (1) being in a regular relationship I don't want to give up and (2) my actual age and financial position makes it harder for me to be with the age range of women I prefer without being an SD. (1) means I can only do this a few weeks out of the year, and (2) isn't going to get any easier with time.

    If you've never been in a nightclub, only to have a cute 21 old flirt with you, pull you out on stage to dance with her, and after a half hour be all over you with her tongue down your throat, only to watch her suddenly lose interest when she learns your actual age (at least twice hers) and start to act creeped out as she starts thinking her friends will judge her, etc., then it would be hard to imagine the type of disappointment I'm looking to avoid with the SB scene. I've been in the above scenarios and its not fun. At least with SBs they've already made up their mind they will screw an older guy. In the mainstream civi pick-up world, even if you still have the charm to pull it off, you have the real-world obstacle of your actual age to get in the way. Sugardaddying solves that problem for me.
    At 60 and dating mostly 20 year olds and only internet dating for 15 years, there is no other option for me to get what I want. And yes game is key. I really had none when I started. In the beginning I had a ton of cash which I spent freely. It was a very expensive lesson. And now, yes, I pay a little and get a lot. So I hear ya brother.

  4. #5687
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Unless you can get total control of a girl sexually in civi dating, I have to disagree that the similarities are that close. I grew up in neighborhood that had its share of spoiled rich kids, and the dudes with the coin always had more girls. Even when it was well known they were under endowed. Cash is king, but combine it with age and bedroom skills and then you are a living god. LOL.
    Agreed about your last line, but the thing is once you have cash there is almost no way you can separate it from dating. Even if we meet a woman while broke and get rich while with her, it will impact our relationship in some way (and probably not in the way we'd prefer).

    Part of the art of the game is being in control of the relationship without them realizing it. When they're eating out of your hand psychologically, it matters less what you actually have in your hand (cash in this case).

    I was just saying that "game", or the social skills with which we use to interact with our ladies, is something you benefit from whether civi, SD, or anything else. Cash enhances it all of course, amping up our game when present, but game can be developed without it. Having cash without having game will still get us pussy, but having game will keep us paying a whole lot less for it, or in some cases not paying cash (directly) at all. Notice I said not paying cash, civi dating can get expensive too.

    I personally have two major obstacles (1) being in a regular relationship I don't want to give up and (2) my actual age and financial position makes it harder for me to be with the age range of women I prefer without being an SD. (1) means I can only do this a few weeks out of the year, and (2) isn't going to get any easier with time.

    If you've never been in a nightclub, only to have a cute 21 old flirt with you, pull you out on stage to dance with her, and after a half hour be all over you with her tongue down your throat, only to watch her suddenly lose interest when she learns your actual age (at least twice hers) and start to act creeped out as she starts thinking her friends will judge her, etc., then it would be hard to imagine the type of disappointment I'm looking to avoid with the SB scene. I've been in the above scenarios and its not fun. At least with SBs they've already made up their mind they will screw an older guy. In the mainstream civi pick-up world, even if you still have the charm to pull it off, you have the real-world obstacle of your actual age to get in the way. Sugardaddying solves that problem for me.

  5. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Being sexually active since age 13, it wasn't long after that until I realize I was at risk of being a doormat for women my entire life if I didn't learn how to play the game better than they did -- so I focused on that instead of pretty much everything else, including sports and academics. I didn't even begin to work hard in school from puberty until I was in college, spending most of my time and energy chasing pussy and making sure I always came out on top of the situation (no pun intended). By the time I was in college, my game was well developed and it was time to learn how to make some money

    I'm relatively new to the SB thing, but all regular dating skills and techniques I developed for handling women have not only transferred over, but seem to now pay even bigger dividends. Only difference is back then, there was never money on the table and they were close to my age. Getting older and more financially capable comes with its own price, to be sure.

    Dating is dating, and sugardaddying is different only in subtle ways -- fundamentally still dating.
    Unless you can get total control of a girl sexually in civi dating, I have to disagree that the similarities are that close. I grew up in neighborhood that had its share of spoiled rich kids, and the dudes with the coin always had more girls. Even when it was well known they were under endowed. Cash is king, but combine it with age and bedroom skills and then you are a living god. LOL.

  6. #5685
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCentral  [View Original Post]
    Hell, I've been played this way by girlfriends. All part of the game, indeed.
    Yep. Being sexually active since age 13, it wasn't long after that until I realize I was at risk of being a doormat for women my entire life if I didn't learn how to play the game better than they did -- so I focused on that instead of pretty much everything else, including sports and academics. I didn't even begin to work hard in school from puberty until I was in college, spending most of my time and energy chasing pussy and making sure I always came out on top of the situation (no pun intended). By the time I was in college, my game was well developed and it was time to learn how to make some money

    I'm relatively new to the SB thing, but all regular dating skills and techniques I developed for handling women have not only transferred over, but seem to now pay even bigger dividends. Only difference is back then, there was never money on the table and they were close to my age. Getting older and more financially capable comes with its own price, to be sure.

    Dating is dating, and sugardaddying is different only in subtle ways -- fundamentally still dating.

  7. #5684
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    At some point in the conversation there is usually some mention of some other SD or potential SD who falls into what I call the A+B. = C. equation for lack of a better name for it:

    (a) more generous financially than me

    (b) less demanding sexually than me

    (c) less of a "total package" than me according to her

    The first two are her fishing for an upgrade while the third buffers it with an ego stroke. Example, she might say:

    "There's this guy who wants to give me 500 just for dinner only he hasn't even talked about sex, but I just don't see myself with him because I don't have that sexual attraction like I do with you".

    500 is the (A) component because its more than the 200 or so I've mentioned, dinner-only and no sex is the (B) component, and (C) is the part where she negates his value in some way in order to cater to my ego and preclude me from saying "well why don't you just hook with this guy if its a better offer".

    It's all part of their game. I counter it with something that makes them realize they need to figure out which is more important, A+B. or C. because they can't have their cake and eat it too.
    Hell, I've been played this way by girlfriends. All part of the game, indeed.

  8. #5683
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Dude I don't think there is another SD with an envelope with 2200 in it, a new washer with a bow delivered to her house, and dinner and flowers at 5:00 in the afternoon (this is my favorite part is the guy a senior citizen and wanted to get the early bird special so he could get to bed? lol), and did not ask for sex.
    At some point in the conversation there is usually some mention of some other SD or potential SD who falls into what I call the A+B. = C. equation for lack of a better name for it:

    (a) more generous financially than me

    (b) less demanding sexually than me

    (c) less of a "total package" than me according to her

    The first two are her fishing for an upgrade while the third buffers it with an ego stroke. Example, she might say:

    "There's this guy who wants to give me 500 just for dinner only he hasn't even talked about sex, but I just don't see myself with him because I don't have that sexual attraction like I do with you".

    500 is the (A) component because its more than the 200 or so I've mentioned, dinner-only and no sex is the (B) component, and (C) is the part where she negates his value in some way in order to cater to my ego and preclude me from saying "well why don't you just hook with this guy if its a better offer".

    It's all part of their game. I counter it with something that makes them realize they need to figure out which is more important, A+B. or C. because they can't have their cake and eat it too.

  9. #5682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Sounds Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    We do it, they do it. She scored a new Daddy (no sex? Riiiight!) She wants to play multiples and maximize her income. You have 2 choices.

    1) Give her 1 more chance to make you happy IF you are OK with her having other SDs, or.

    2) Bag her and ride your Italian Princess until she finds a better deal.

    In the end they all want more than they have. It's all about the money. Girls like sex as a tool to get what they want in life, which is security.

    My FB hit me up with the disaster of the month. The amt was over $1000 , just a loan for a week. I didn't respond other than to say "sorry for your loss ". Over the week the amt dropped. I finally saw her for our usual meeting and nothing was said. Don't fall for the Nando 1 leanings.

    Pot #1 I was working a few months ago. She is a hot little teenybopper who lives alone but can't activate her phone. She still wants $50 to turn her phone on so we can talk. Now I wasn't born yesterday but I sure would like to fuck that little tart. I might throw $50 into the pot with a promise of more if she meets up with me. But that is seed money to be lost most likely. The other option is to drive 1 1/2 hours to meet her with the promise of phone and allowance money if I like her. Any other thoughts?
    Dude I don't think there is another SD with an envelope with 2200 in it, a new washer with a bow delivered to her house, and dinner and flowers at 5:00 in the afternoon (this is my favorite part is the guy a senior citizen and wanted to get the early bird special so he could get to bed? lol), and did not ask for sex.

    That is all bullshit to try to get me to come around. I do think she likes me (like as in sexual attraction). I saw the look in her eyes and how she came at me so hungrily. I could be wrong. But I know that look. And it is one of the most beautiful looks in the world. But that is not everything. She also wants the money too. And she is trying to create a scenario in order to make me jealous to convince me to give it to her. Its not going to work though. If she comes around to my offer of 200 I will fuck her little pussy so hard she will be crying for mercy.

    As for her having other daddies. Possibly I would never know. But hell we never know with any of them, actually that holds true with any woman. So why worry about it.

    As for your POT if she is trying to get you to come up with such a small amount without seeing you then she is already a risky girl. (aren't they all? LOL) And the 1.5 hours drive is a risk also. How about this? Have her meet you halfway. Pick a location and see how she reacts. I would never send her the 50. Hell she may be a dude, just scamming for money. I never meet them without talking on the phone anymore. It helps some but I still get flaked on occasionally. Risks of the game right?

    Good luck. And pound that little Nando 1 pussy hard.

    Revvo.

  10. #5681

    bargain shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    S

    Her: Well work was great than met the client cousin set up and It went good thank god very scared just had dinner only and he recognized me from food network just dinner he had roses and monthly allowance in envelope without anything but dinner do a lot of burden lifted I came home and a new washer was waiting with a bow I feel ok I never had gifts in my life 7:11 PM (notice how she stressed nothing happened twice I am not buying it, so I figured two could play this LOL).


    So brothers tell me what you think. She also sent me the hottest pic so far tonight. I wonder if her "client" is getting this kind of attention. LOL.


    Revvo.
    We do it, they do it. She scored a new Daddy (no sex? Riiiight!) She wants to play multiples and maximize her income. You have 2 choices.

    1) Give her 1 more chance to make you happy IF you are OK with her having other SDs, or.

    2) Bag her and ride your Italian Princess until she finds a better deal.

    In the end they all want more than they have. It's all about the money. Girls like sex as a tool to get what they want in life, which is security.

    My FB hit me up with the disaster of the month. The amt was over $1000 , just a loan for a week. I didn't respond other than to say "sorry for your loss ". Over the week the amt dropped. I finally saw her for our usual meeting and nothing was said. Don't fall for the Nando 1 leanings.

    Pot #1 I was working a few months ago. She is a hot little teenybopper who lives alone but can't activate her phone. She still wants $50 to turn her phone on so we can talk. Now I wasn't born yesterday but I sure would like to fuck that little tart. I might throw $50 into the pot with a promise of more if she meets up with me. But that is seed money to be lost most likely. The other option is to drive 1 1/2 hours to meet her with the promise of phone and allowance money if I like her. Any other thoughts?

  11. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    ...Her: Well work was great than met the client cousin set up and It went good thank god very scared just had dinner only and he recognized me from food network just dinner he had roses and monthly allowance in envelope without anything but dinner do a lot of burden lifted I came home and a new washer was waiting with a bow I feel ok I never had gifts in my life 7:11 PM (notice how she stressed nothing happened twice I am not buying it, so I figured two could play this LOL).

    Me: Cool...I am meeting a new little honey tomorrow...very cute 26 and sweet...she hasn't even asked for any money so far... 7:15 PM.

    Her: That's awesome baby! That's really great) 7:18 PM (this is getting strange LOL).

    Me: I know I am excited 7:19 PM.

    ...
    Let her spin for awhile. For her it's TGTBF! A gold-mine! Personally, I don't buy it.

  12. #5679

    My viewpoint may be skewed, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    So brothers tell me what you think. She also sent me the hottest pic so far tonight. I wonder if her "client" is getting this kind of attention. LOL.

    Oh by the way the whole time my little Italian princess my ATF was texting me all kinds of naughty stuff as she is registering for a bikini contest.

    Busy evening LOL.

    Revvo.
    For me, I'd be totally done with that. After an exchange like you describe, there's very few explanations that add up to anything good. As you well know, a lot of times it's just not meant to be, and you only find that out in the endgame. And often you never really figure out why. My rough parallels are the HCB-with-cold-feet and the HYM-that-went-sour. In both cases it went from really positive to unsalvageable in no time flat, for very different reasons. But there was no path to redemption in either one, so I moved on.

    It sounds like you've got a good thing going with your ATF, much like my situation, so I'd just keep things uncomplicated and be grateful you found a winner.

    But that's just me, and I think my biases are pretty well known by now.

  13. #5678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Wow How Things Change

    So remember my story two days ago about the new 37 YO MILF that was causing me to think about straying from my ATF? Well much more has happened since then. And as usual it is not a simple story. Well after we met. We had agreed to meet for some steamy FC fun the next day at her house. Which was private and convenient and her kid is not there during the day. Perfect. I was ready for this one. And she seemed to be so into this also. Then the next morning she tells me that she has a 2nd job interview and can not meet so we will have to postpone. I was cool with it even though I wanted to get balls deep into that fine first class pussy as soon as possible.

    Then things started to happen. Communication got a little more obscure and less frequent. Finally at the end of the day she tells me via text. Since I could not get her to talk on the phone anymore. That she got the new job. Then she tells me that she has been talking to her "cousin" who works for SDforme and that the 200 per week she had agreed to was way too low. And that she was "concerned" about what to do. But she had plenty of help from some sugarbaby blog and her "cousin" who told her that she should get a minimum of 500 per week. Man this went to shit real quick. Just think if I could have got to her a little earlier. It would have been different. So then it was amicable I figured I would let her swim around in the cesspool that is the bowl for a little while and then hit her up. Then today this text string happened much to my surprise my comments are in parenthesis:

    Her: How was your day love? I just got home from the dinner! Interesting to say 7:03 PM (she got home at 7:03 from dinner? LOL).

    Me: It was awesome did a big presentation and blew them away.. 7:05 PM.

    Me: ...how did yours go? 7:05 PM.

    Her: Well work was great than met the client cousin set up and It went good thank god very scared just had dinner only and he recognized me from food network just dinner he had roses and monthly allowance in envelope without anything but dinner do a lot of burden lifted I came home and a new washer was waiting with a bow I feel ok I never had gifts in my life 7:11 PM (notice how she stressed nothing happened twice I am not buying it, so I figured two could play this LOL).

    Me: Cool...I am meeting a new little honey tomorrow...very cute 26 and sweet...she hasn't even asked for any money so far... 7:15 PM.

    Her: That's awesome baby! That's really great) 7:18 PM (this is getting strange LOL).

    Me: I know I am excited 7:19 PM.

    My analysis? I think she is full of shit. I think there is no cousin. And that she is still into me, and is trying to get me to come up with more money. Now I may be full of shit. But why else would she contact me and tell me this bullshit story.

    So brothers tell me what you think. She also sent me the hottest pic so far tonight. I wonder if her "client" is getting this kind of attention. LOL.

    Oh by the way the whole time my little Italian princess my ATF was texting me all kinds of naughty stuff as she is registering for a bikini contest.

    Busy evening LOL.

    Revvo.

  14. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Hmm... Which means we would be doing them a favor even without an allowance. I'm liking it better and better.
    So far its been a lot of work with little response. But there are some beautiful girls. If I get lucky I,ll let you all know. But ostensibly it's not about money per se. But you know how that goes.

  15. #5676
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Heh, wow. Closest I've come to that is the amount of noise she makes in a hotel (well, ok, her BJ-in-the-movie-theater stunt was pretty close). Our last hotel romp with the spontaneous do-it-in-the-chair was especially loud, which freaked me out a bit, and as it turned out it could have been avoided just by moving the chair away from the desk. She's now been telling me, "we've *got* to get you out of your shell! Which is probably true.

    And the car sex thing, for a guy who could never get the girl when he was a teenager, is especially gratifying now.
    In some ways car sex is more fun because you always have the risk of getting a tap on the window and a flashlight in your face. However, there is always that fantasy that the cop is hot latina who has been watching for about 5 minutes silently rubbing herself and is only knocking to ask if she can join the party.

    The high-rise show was great, but it's something I couldn't have planned if I tried, it just came together like that so it will leave me with a great memory (and hopefully not a trail of viral videos that come back to haunt me later

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape