Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13126
-
03-15-14 18:39 #5536Regular Member

Posts: 1010 spot(s)
Hey can any senior members pm me the location or the general location of a 10 spot? Never been to one and don't want to get caught up in a bad situation. I'm asking bc if a girl takes me takes to one, and I already have an idea of where it should be, I'll feel less anxious that she's taking me to some other spot! LOL.
-
03-12-14 17:07 #5535Regular Member

Posts: 24Any pics of Hottie Nicole?
-
03-11-14 23:10 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 232Just deleted all my old messages. Try again.
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-14 20:34 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 148Spring Thaw
I spotted Sabrina by the old bull dealer Monday night around 9-10.
Ran into Hottie Nicole later on.
Seems like old times with some other blasts from the past.
-
03-11-14 18:09 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 82Your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-14 17:52 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 113Platium blonde katie and krista
I was doing some recon 5 AM Monday morning and saw Katie talking to a cop at Jasper and Huntington so I picked her up after the cop left and I saw Krista on Somerset today around noon, I haven't seen Krista in over a year or two and she looked good so I was surprised to see her walking around, Katie was nice as usual and asked me to take her to get a coffee. GOOD LUCK to everyone!!
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
REPO.
-
03-11-14 15:12 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 232Kate
Saw platinum blonde Kate walking towards her place on the Avenue with a young guy. By the time I was able to circle back she had already walked into her place. I don't remember if she previously told me it was ok to knock so I didn't want to take the chance and violate her privacy. She is a nice girl and I didn't want to show her any disrespect. Tried calling her on a number I had from last year but it is no longer hers. Any other mongers have her new number?
-
03-10-14 12:26 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 93Brandy
She does look very hot though. Pity she's not a GFE and sounds like she doesn't care. Could go a long way. Maybe someone can tame her!!
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-14 19:05 #5528Banned Member

Posts: 177Anything?
Anything out there tonite? Thinking of heading over..
-
03-07-14 09:22 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 2325'8", 130 lbs, dirty blonde, hangs out on the K around the railroad bridge.
Originally Posted by Alex19
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-14 17:04 #5526Regular Member

Posts: 24I dated Brandi once but I can't complain about anything. The service was very good, desent fee and nice talking, nothing rush (maybe she was just in her mood). The most important thing was that she was workng really hard to get my penis into her.
-
03-05-14 21:06 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 748Brandi
I came across these pics of Brandi. She does seem all "lets get it done and give me the money". To be honest I never dated her and wouldn't based on all the bad ink on her. If I ever for some reason do anything with her I will be sure to post the results. I have had conversation with her and was not at all impressed. She comes across like she needs nobody and that her shit don't stink. I have found myself more impressed with some less attractive girls. Yet in the long run I imagine she's a good egg, but who really likes long runny eggs?
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
I like to think when I'm with someone that they like me at least a little bit. Having talked to Brandi, I don't think she likes anybody. Not sure she even likes herself.
Over the years there have been a few girls with this type attitude. They never last. Either LEO gets them or they say the wrong thing to the wrong person. They think they are better than others. Then I look where they "work", where they hang, where they live and I realize they aint no better than anybody else. These type girls usually learn the hard way. They rush the wrong guy and he puts an end to that shit right away.
The biggest complaint I have heard about Brandi is she is a rush job. She has no idea how to do the job or what it takes to please the paying customer. She truly believes once the money is in her hands the job is done. Oh well. She has a lot to learn in this business. My suggestion to anyone that has that type experience with any girl would be to get that info on here pronto. Then it's up to the rest of us to not use her services. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
03-05-14 18:05 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 26Amanda
Which Amanda?
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 08:29 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 232Amanda
I had not seen Amanda in quite some time but she was out and about today. Pleasant and cute girl although her teeth are showing wear from her obvious habit (either past or present). Nice HJ with her other arm around me and looking into my eyes.
-
03-04-14 18:42 #5522Regular Member

Posts: 7I met Brandi pretty recently. She's a pretty nice gal, said she got stuck up here after leaving Florida. I let her give me a HJ and it was pretty decent.
Originally Posted by Paul32
[View Original Post]
If you're lucky enough to meet her, Kimberly is out there also. Black hair, short, skinny but with a big bubble butt... I meet her often and she's definitely worth it.
I generally offer $3- to them and refuse to put out anymore.








Reply With Quote






