Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18667
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That is friggin' HYSTERICAL! Not the whole drama but your response to it. I think I'm going to start carrying some pamphlets and a Bible in the car. I've had those situations as we all have.

    Good job!
    I think that this one of the best responses to that situation I've ever heard. I wonder if it would work if LEO pulled you over but did not catch you in the act.

    I used to carry some real estate printouts for the area in case someone asked me why I was there, but that would not be able to explain a passenger. Excellent.

  2. #18666
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    That's her to bad they get the payoff I think I might get her on tape.
    She is so good I picked her up the other morning.

  3. #18665
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Any male occupant there would have been sufficient for me to bolt. I don't know how crowd sourcing here could have worked to your satisfaction.
    You're right and I almost did just that. If she had been new to me I most definitely would have. In hindsight, that was probably stupid thinking on my part.

  4. #18664

    Risky business

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    We went back to her place.

    When we get there We're treated to a room full of guys that made me somewhat uncomfortable. Turns out her bestie was asleep in the room we were to occupy.
    Any male occupant there would have been sufficient for me to bolt. I don't know how crowd sourcing here could have worked to your satisfaction.

  5. #18663

    Good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising around Pontiac and saw brunette, kinda biker chick type. It was dark and I wanted a better look. I must have unlocked my car doors when I rolled down window -- I always keep them locked driving this city, whether mongering or not. When I pulled onto Cambria she launched right into the front seat. And I could tell in the light that I did not want to go anywhere with her (I need to eat more carrots for better night vision). I said that this was not going to work out, and she got pissed. She stated she wasn't getting out until I gave her something. But I didn't have any small bills and wasn't about to give her a big one. I calmly said although I couldn't give her any money I really wanted to talk to her about Jesus, and I started rummaging in my glove compartment for a bible that didn't exist. At that point, she threw a mostly empty soda bottle at me, told me to GFY, and was out the door. That was enough excitement for one night.
    At the next Monger Award Banquet, I would like to nominate you for the Charlie Sheen "Fast Thinking On Your Feet" award.

    Rp.

  6. #18662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising around Pontiac and saw brunette, kinda biker chick type. It was dark and I wanted a better look. I must have unlocked my car doors when I rolled down window -- I always keep them locked driving this city, whether mongering or not. When I pulled onto Cambria she launched right into the front seat. And I could tell in the light that I did not want to go anywhere with her (I need to eat more carrots for better night vision). I said that this was not going to work out, and she got pissed. She stated she wasn't getting out until I gave her something. But I didn't have any small bills and wasn't about to give her a big one. I calmly said although I couldn't give her any money I really wanted to talk to her about Jesus, and I started rummaging in my glove compartment for a bible that didn't exist. At that point, she threw a mostly empty soda bottle at me, told me to GFY, and was out the door. That was enough excitement for one night.
    That is friggin' HYSTERICAL! Not the whole drama but your response to it. I think I'm going to start carrying some pamphlets and a Bible in the car. I've had those situations as we all have.

    Good job!

  7. #18661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    If you mongered during the summer of 2009, you must have met Hawaii, or stephanie. At one point in time she was a good provider, but she went downhill fast. For one reason or another, I believed that she could be saved, but not by me. She was in such bad shape last time I met her, I took some photos of her, so she can be remembered.

    I am glad to say that she is a happily married to a nice guy, has 2 wonderful boys, and is back in college. She looks VERY pretty and healthy. Most importantly, she looks so happy. I always thought that it was a dead end street for anyone who get past a certain point, but she proved many of us wrong.

    I am sharing this just in case someone cared about anyone who fell victim to drugs. Never give up on anyone. Cheers.
    I ran into her awhile back, all cleaned up and doing great, she was lucky, and she had a very supportive family. She was always super sweet and I'm glad she got clean. I hope for the best for her, but if she ever falls off the wagon, I will be there to make a few more donations.

    Shitty.

  8. #18660

    Conkling

    Picked up a little hottie tonight on Conkling after driving around for a very long time. When dropping her off, she warned me that there were two blonde undercover leos (she estimates in their 30's) working the area and that her ex-boyfriend recently got busted for letting one in his car. I said I didn't think they were allowed to go in cars, but she insisted some do now and they have a car waiting down the street to make the bust.

    Who knows, maybe she is trying to take biz away from the blondes, although I think she was being honest. Be cautious out there!

    --Montana Smith.

  9. #18659

    Weekend

    Even though I was bluesing over the loss & subsequent mishandling of the Darlene matter;
    I was able to get Denise, Jackii (x2) Dallas, Renee, & Nikki (x3) to help me chase
    the darkness from my mind. Spilled a lot of DNA in the process.

    Thanks Ladies for the help. NT out.

  10. #18658

    re: Nikki

    So I decided to head out today cause it looked like a semi nice day out. I called up one of my favorites, Nikki. Picked her up at her place and went to the's. Standard tuition... First time I got to hit that good. Use to have her in my car, now going to work the kitty in the bed. Started off with a good BBBJ... Switched to K9. She started saying it hurt, cause I ain't small I guess. Like these girls can't handle it. So switched to mish. Pounded it out till I exploded. Got digits for seniors.

  11. #18657

    That is frigging briliiant...

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising around Pontiac and saw brunette, kinda biker chick type. It was dark and I wanted a better look. I must have unlocked my car doors when I rolled down window -- I always keep them locked driving this city, whether mongering or not. When I pulled onto Cambria she launched right into the front seat. And I could tell in the light that I did not want to go anywhere with her (I need to eat more carrots for better night vision). I said that this was not going to work out, and she got pissed. She stated she wasn't getting out until I gave her something. But I didn't have any small bills and wasn't about to give her a big one. I calmly said although I couldn't give her any money I really wanted to talk to her about Jesus, and I started rummaging in my glove compartment for a bible that didn't exist. At that point, she threw a mostly empty soda bottle at me, told me to GFY, and was out the door. That was enough excitement for one night.
    We all have been in that situation, looks good from far but really far from looking good and then you want them to get out of your car and they throw a hissy fit about paying them for their time, threatens to scream rape, start trashing your car. I'm never asking anyone to leave my car again, if I don't want them there, I'm just going to ask them if they have considered letting Jesus into their lives.

    AWESOME IDEA!

    A2

  12. #18656

    Nikki

    Decided to hit the W / W loop before the start of another glorious Monday. Because of the clock change it was still dark out around 6:45, so not much around. Saw a face I had seen before but never picked up. Decided to give her a chance and let her in. Glad I did. It was Nikki. She is a real sweetheart. On the way to her place, stopped to get her breakfast. Usually I don't go to a girls spot the first time I meet them, but she seem really genuine. Got to her place, she undressed. Some loose skin, which tells me she probably has a fantastic shape when she is 100%. Began with a very nice BBBJ.let her do that for a while, but knew I had to get to work. Laid her down and started various versons of mish. She was really getting into it big time, her large nipples were very erect. Turned her over to doggy, nice view, nice to see no tramp stamp for once. Hit that for a long while. Stopped to take a breather, did a little DATY that she loved, then went back into mish to finish up. She thanked me afterward and said she should be paying me. Heard that before yet it never seems to happen. Got her digits, though no minutes on the phone right now. Will see her again. She is a sweetheart.

  13. #18655

    Ariel

    She's been reviewed here before. She's a long haired brunette, quite pretty with a nice rump and ample tatas. Anyway, I had a dream with her. If you can call it that. I've scooped her before after she went away for a while. She was eager and accommodating back then. This time I think the medicine was doing the talking. I hate when sws act one way when you pick them up then turn on the bipolar when it's time to do business. We went back to her place.

    When we get there We're treated to a room full of guys that made me somewhat uncomfortable. Turns out her bestie was asleep in the room we were to occupy. After a heated exchange between Ariel and her BFF to get the hell out of bed she finally vacates the room. I do an over standard donation because I liked her from the last time and she immediately starts to complains about having to pay for the room that she didn't mention having to pay for in the first place. I tell her next time I'll make it up to her. After she disrobes we get down to business where she administers a decent BBBJ. She stops to get up to get a cover and comes back a few minutes later to resume our session.

    By this this I'm beginning to get annoyed with all the ruckus and stomping about in her place. I tell to flip to mish where I begin to crush on her. Finally we're both somewhat into the proceedings. I pop in the cover, clean up and wait for her to get her collective shit together to drop her where I picked her up. Not so sure they'll be a next time. I mean she's not mean spirited but she wasn't worth an above standard fair either. YMMV.

  14. #18654

    Heather at Payson

    Spotted a petite little thing perched on a stoop near Payson on my early morning commute to work and circled the blocks and made a scoop. I dated her once before and got a great BJ but always wished I sampled the pussy, the digits she gave me at the time never worked to set up another date. Since she is a small little package I figured I would go for the FS in the monger car this time. But she had other ideas and suggested we go to her house for the fun, sounded like a better plan so we got there and dropped a few bills to her roommate to get lost for a minute. Got comfy and was treated to her superior oral skills for a good while, she grabbed a cover but I took it from her so she could continue the BJ longer. I was really enjoying the BJ skills while playing with her pussy, she reached for the cover again but I took it back again so she wouldn't stop blowing. A few minutes later and she went for the cover again and put it on with her mouth (nice touch!) then lay back and threw her little legs into the air. Pushed into the vag and started a slow crush, switched to the K9 way and got her giving me a nice fuck back. Back to mish and tried to go hard and deep but the grimacing and the discomfort started and she made me stop hitting so deep, I think I may have knocked the bottom a couple times. Anyway, switched to a shallower stroke until the finish. Got dressed and dropped her off at a local pharmacist to get her medications filled. Would repeat. Especially for the excellent BJ skills, the FS was ok might try the pussy again. Drama free chick that knows how to please, got the new digits.

  15. #18653

    Gettting them out

    Was cruising around Pontiac and saw brunette, kinda biker chick type. It was dark and I wanted a better look. I must have unlocked my car doors when I rolled down window -- I always keep them locked driving this city, whether mongering or not. When I pulled onto Cambria she launched right into the front seat. And I could tell in the light that I did not want to go anywhere with her (I need to eat more carrots for better night vision). I said that this was not going to work out, and she got pissed. She stated she wasn't getting out until I gave her something. But I didn't have any small bills and wasn't about to give her a big one. I calmly said although I couldn't give her any money I really wanted to talk to her about Jesus, and I started rummaging in my glove compartment for a bible that didn't exist. At that point, she threw a mostly empty soda bottle at me, told me to GFY, and was out the door. That was enough excitement for one night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape