Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 930 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 13937
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1007

    visiting soon, looking for an asian angel

    Bros,

    I will be visiting LV soon and I wanted some help. Every time I visit LV, it is hit or miss, just like gambling. I am looking for an exotic Asian escort to provide some high class services. I prefer them young, spinner, and fake tits, like an import model. Good personality is a plus along with some GFE / PSE action. I want to remember this shit. Any of you brothers that can help me, it would be much appreciated. PM me some good intel in how to get in touch with that provider. A link would be helpful so I can see her looks. In return, when you ever come and visit Hawaii, I will be sure to return the favor.

    If you don't know any Asians, a white provider will do as long as she is young, spinner, fake tits, etc... Along with good attitude.

    Thanks, DD.

  2. #1006

    Curious visiting Vegas

    Hello everyone. I'll be visiting Vegas starting this Sunday and would like to find providers for fun time. Can anyone recommend or share info, I like blond and young. I'm willing to share intel if you ever come up to ny. Message me please and thanks all.

  3. #1005

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadIsland  [View Original Post]
    Did this ever happen to anybody? An escort (rates in $ range texts' me out of the blue to see if I wanted to see her...this happen around 10 am...she had my number prior..I think I coul'vd hit that at lower price than usual? What you fellas' think? She is the age range of early 20's...
    Had you ever seen her prior? I had an escort who texted almost every week offering different specials. The jump in prices were crazy, could tell sometimes she was really desperate.

  4. #1004

    Message to zman

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Yea nothing unusual about that she probably needs some money. Care to share info?
    She goes by the name of Monica...found on backpage.yes I was thinking the same. She needed some $.

  5. #1003

    Message to man

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Yea nothing unusual about that she probably needs some money. Care to share info?
    She goes by the name of Monica...found on backpage..yes I was thinking the same.she needed some $.

  6. #1002

    re: escort texts me

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadIsland  [View Original Post]
    Did this ever happen to anybody? An escort (rates in $ range texts' me out of the blue to see if I wanted to see her...this happen around 10 am...she had my number prior..I think I coul'vd hit that at lower price than usual? What you fellas' think? She is the age range of early 20's...
    Yea nothing unusual about that she probably needs some money. Care to share info?

  7. #1001

    1st time,,an escort texts' me...

    Did this ever happen to anybody? An escort (rates in $ range texts' me out of the blue to see if I wanted to see her...this happen around 10 am...she had my number prior..I think I coul'vd hit that at lower price than usual? What you fellas' think? She is the age range of early 20's...

  8. #1000
    Hey everybody, I will be going to Vegas next week. I was looking into some girls and the only ones I was able to find that I was interested in and felt safe were two girls on 100 proof. They are pretty expensive but I feel safe with them from all the quality reviews. I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for other girls who may not be associated with a agency. I am looking for younger girls who are either very petite and small or tall leggy girl, preferably blonde.

    Thanks for your help everybody!

  9. #999

    No one is saying they should be discouraged

    And you're exactly right that it will let me and others know who to avoid. I already know to avoid street walker crackheads. Knowledge is power!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cityflip  [View Original Post]
    I think reports on BBFS should be encouraged.

    We're all adults here. We make our own choices and are aware of the risks. BBFS reports lets those who wish to partake in it find the right girls, and those who don't know who to avoid.

  10. #998
    I think reports on BBFS should be encouraged.

    We're all adults here. We make our own choices and are aware of the risks. BBFS reports lets those who wish to partake in it find the right girls, and those who don't know who to avoid.

  11. #997

    Agreed

    There is at least one guy posting here that seems to be looking for only BBFS providers. I can't help but to think that I'd hate to take my turn after this guy. You can't help but to wonder if someone like this already has something incurable and is thinking that they no longer have anything to lose. I also wonder he is just trolling. If they are doing you BBFS, you're not the only one. I stopped seeing a high volume asian agency girl because she offered BBFS for extra money. Not judging, but different strokes for different folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this best, but have seen several allusions to bareback full service on this site and another. My advice is to stay covered. The clinical health officials say there is an increase in std's in Clark County. Bareback full service is a real risk, especially if you are seeing streetwalkers. I don't think I can state addresses, but the Gay, Lesbian, group has free testing, not full panel though, they are on Maryland Parkway. Planned Parenthood on Charleston is $65 for a panel with a sliding scale. If you have health insurance, the health officials said most plans will pay most of a full panel of testing at the Quick Care clinics, located in many parts of Clark County, there is one on BH by that Wal-Mart. If you have pain urinating, or get a big boil in the pelvic area or on the penis, you should go fast to a clinic. Women often do not get symptoms, so they often do not know if they are carriers. Syphillis, herpes, hiv, hepatitis may not have symptoms right away. It blew my mind when some commenters said they were having BBFS. Don't do it.

  12. #996

    BBFS?? Really? Note this...

    Not sure where to post this best, but have seen several allusions to bareback full service on this site and another. My advice is to stay covered. The clinical health officials say there is an increase in std's in Clark County. Bareback full service is a real risk, especially if you are seeing streetwalkers. I don't think I can state addresses, but the Gay, Lesbian, group has free testing, not full panel though, they are on Maryland Parkway. Planned Parenthood on Charleston is $65 for a panel with a sliding scale. If you have health insurance, the health officials said most plans will pay most of a full panel of testing at the Quick Care clinics, located in many parts of Clark County, there is one on BH by that Wal-Mart. If you have pain urinating, or get a big boil in the pelvic area or on the penis, you should go fast to a clinic. Women often do not get symptoms, so they often do not know if they are carriers. Syphillis, herpes, hiv, hepatitis may not have symptoms right away. It blew my mind when some commenters said they were having BBFS. Don't do it.

  13. #995

    Nothing?

    Quote Originally Posted by TDMills  [View Original Post]
    I was out in LV about 3 1/2 years ago and was able to get together with Nikki Avalon. It was an amazing experience. For those of you who have experienced her, is there anyone else in LV that compares to the experience she provides? I am heading out there in March and will try to hook up with Nikki again, but I am all about variety if someone else is on her level. Feel free to PM if you'd rather go that route. Thanks for any and all advice!

    TDM.
    Has no one been with Nikki? Or is there just no one that compares to the experience? I'd love to find someone comparable in service that charges a fair amount less!

    Thanks for any help.

    TDM.

  14. #994

    Couples?

    Anyone have recommendations for an escort who will entertain couples? Hubby and I will be in LV for my birthday and I would love to indulge my bi side. Or. Would we do better at the Bunny Ranch where couples and women are on the menu? $ is not an issue, just thinking it is a long drive to the BR.

  15. #993

    Leah Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great. Where can one find her info?
    She advertises right here usasg, on the "escort ads, posted by escorts" forum. Her contact info is in her ads.

    Other reviews of her can be found in the Hawaii forum, but she went by "lilly gurl" in Hawaii. She is a great gal and an excellent provider!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape