Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaBlack  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I am still glowing from the experience I just had. Just had a threesome session by two of Buddah's finest. Nope. Not Sasha and Cupcake. Sasha and Airella. I don't want to take anything away from Cupcake because she is amazing to be with, both as a duo with Sasha, and in an appointment with just her.

    Airella had never been with a woman before. Tonight was her first and I was the lucky bastard to be there to pop her threesome cherry, and witness Sasha take her girl cherry.

    It was a scene right out of the best porn you've ever watched. All the comninations. All the positions. There was one in particular where I was kneeling behind Sasha as she was on all fours, doing what I do, and Sasha's face was tongue deep in Airella.

    I don't know if this will be a standard pairing that they will be doing, but if it is... The bar has just been raised.

    You make now kiss my ring.
    The,

    Baby thank you so much for helping me make Arielle's first experience with another woman and with a threesome more than perfect. I had so much fun and she really seemed like she was wanting more and more.

    Muah.

    See you soon babe.

    Sasha.
    Next time, I'll make some more, "you know what". Looking forward to it already. -D'Nut.

  2. #8394

    Candicexoxo

    Schedule a visit with Candice today and as usual it was great. She has been reviewed on here many times so I really don't have much to add except she is AWESOME. She is truly a provider you should try at least once, but that is very difficult to do because you will end up going back. Be safe.

  3. #8393

    Cincyfungirl

    Hello Gents, I don't post barely at all but have been reading since Jan 2013. I have seen the following:

    Remmy.

    Candice.

    Silk.

    Cincy doll.

    Sexy cinnamon.

    Cincyfungirl.

    All are legit. Silk, Remmy, Cincy Doll and Cincyfungirl are my atf's.

    I dreamed of Cincyfungirl last night and she is so worth it. She was on time, polite, and very willing to please. No hassles whatsoever. I look forward to seeing her again. Enjoy and be safe.

  4. #8392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sydney Moore

    I had a dream about Sidney. I sent her a text with references and handles. She got back to me quickly and we had a session scheduled in less than an hour. Her incall location is a hotel in the NE just off I-71. She directed me where to park and told me she had spotted my vehicle. That made me a little uneasy but the wait was short. There were lots of people coming and going. She opened the door wearing lingerie and high heels. After a quick hug we settled down to chat on the couch.

    Activities include: sloppy BBBJ, LFK / DFK, DATY, FIV, RGC, ACG, Mish, GFE. The BBBJ almost had me pop early but I had her stop in time. During the Mish she had long legs wrapped around me controlling the tempo. I love that. We ended the evening with a real good massage and chatting. She is a smart, personable woman. I went home had a beer and fell asleep early entirely satisfied.

  5. #8391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Jaz aka slim01584

    Had a dream yesterday with Jaz. Background: Jaz is advertising on the I-site as Slim01584. She has posted on BP and I think had one ad here. She sent me pictures via email and she looked good but her previous incall was in Norwood. I decided to pass. She now has a new incall close to me off I-71. I gave her another call. It was quick to set up.

    Jaz is new an not very organized. However, she is hot looking. She has tattoos and piercings. She is slim and hard-bodied. Her face is just one level below her body. I would say 7.5 face, 8 on the body. She has sensitive nipples and is highly responsive to DATY. She gets off on CFS.

    Now for the downside: Her directions were sketchy. Even with 30 minute alert that I was on the way, she kept me waiting for 20 minutes in the parking lot. I wanted multiple pops but after the first, she said I had worn her down and she asked that she be allowed to make it up the next time. Her room is tiny and a mess. She smokes but it wasn't apparent in the room. No body rub. Good BBBJ skills. I am not a CIM type and she was glad for that. No Greek. Overall, for the money, I would repeat but not right away. I am guessing her rates will go up as learns the ropes and ups her game.

  6. #8390

    Sexy Sass

    Been off the site for a while but have to report my Dream with Sexy Sass. It had been a while since I had seen her and for the life of me don't know why. She was always my ATF. But you know variety is the spice of life. Well forget that. As good as she was she is even better now. She get into the session and enjoys it as much as you do. Can't wait for our next dream.

  7. #8389

    Remmy

    Saw Remmy for a none rushed one hour session. Pictures are her, advertised age and GFE statement are right. She hosts in a cheep near airport hotel -room was ok (even if it was a bit smoky). Felt very safe overall and easy to set up. She told me she is in business for about one year and keeps learning new skills which is great. She also seems to like what she does. She is very nice to talk to. She offers FS. Finished BBBJCIM which is what I like. I enjoyed my time with her but not sure if I would repeat not because of her skills or attitude (all very good) just because she is not necessary my body type. I would however encourage you to try Remmy out as she has a great attitude. Take care of her, be nice and go showered please. She told me not all men take care of themselves.

  8. #8388

    Sydney Moore

    I finally took the plunge with the pretty, long-legged Ms. Sydney Moore. Easy set up, right on time, ready to play with a hot short school skirt on when I arrived. All I can say is we had a fucking good time! She's got enough passion to keep me going for an hour and I did something to her sweet nest she said she'd never experienced before. Made for a mutually great time! Definitely will repeat. SC.

  9. #8387

    Cassidy Crowne

    Called Cassidy up last week. Was in the area. She was able to see me on short notice. Standard two call. Incall was in a safe location. I was in a hurry so I decided for just a short stay. She provides a great BBBJ with cim. She seemed to really enjoy what she was doing. Lots of attention paid to the boys. Will be repeating.

  10. #8386
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    We will gladly kiss your ring again

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I am still glowing from the experience I just had. Just had a threesome session by two of Buddah's finest. Nope. Not Sasha and Cupcake. Sasha and Airella. I don't want to take anything away from Cupcake because she is amazing to be with, both as a duo with Sasha, and in an appointment with just her.

    Airella had never been with a woman before. Tonight was her first and I was the lucky bastard to be there to pop her threesome cherry, and witness Sasha take her girl cherry.

    It was a scene right out of the best porn you've ever watched. All the comninations. All the positions. There was one in particular where I was kneeling behind Sasha as she was on all fours, doing what I do, and Sasha's face was tongue deep in Airella.

    I don't know if this will be a standard pairing that they will be doing, but if it is... The bar has just been raised.

    You make now kiss my ring.
    The,

    Baby thank you so much for helping me make Arielle's first experience with another woman and with a threesome more than perfect. I had so much fun and she really seemed like she was wanting more and more.

    Muah.

    See you soon babe.

    Sasha.

  11. #8385

    No offense, but

    I think I'd rather kiss Sasha and Airella's rings!

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I am still glowing from the experience I just had. Just had a threesome session by two of Buddah's finest. Nope. Not Sasha and Cupcake. Sasha and Airella. I don't want to take anything away from Cupcake because she is amazing to be with, both as a duo with Sasha, and in an appointment with just her.
    I don't know if this will be a standard pairing that they will be doing, but if it is... The bar has just been raised.
    You make now kiss my ring.

  12. #8384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    If you ask very nicely...

    I am still glowing from the experience I just had. Just had a threesome session by two of Buddah's finest. Nope. Not Sasha and Cupcake. Sasha and Airella. I don't want to take anything away from Cupcake because she is amazing to be with, both as a duo with Sasha, and in an appointment with just her.

    Airella had never been with a woman before. Tonight was her first and I was the lucky bastard to be there to pop her threesome cherry, and witness Sasha take her girl cherry.

    It was a scene right out of the best porn you've ever watched. All the comninations. All the positions. There was one in particular where I was kneeling behind Sasha as she was on all fours, doing what I do, and Sasha's face was tongue deep in Airella.

    I don't know if this will be a standard pairing that they will be doing, but if it is... The bar has just been raised.

    You make now kiss my ring.

  13. #8383

    Ms. Sidney Moore

    Just had a dream about Sidney. Sent her a text, and she responded quickly. So we set up a time for 8:30 pm. I drove to her incall location, it was at a RRI, but the doors are on the inside of the building not out in the open. She opened the door wearing a sexy teddy. A few LE checks. It was our 1st dream together, then I put the donation down on the nightstand, and we got comfortable.

    Activities include: sloppy BBBJ, 69, LFK, Mish, FIV, GFE.

    The sloppy BJ included plenty of spit, gagging, slurping, and DT.

    During an extended mish I had an early Jackson (premature ejaculation). I wasn't ready to nut yet, but she was, so I just kept on going slow and deep. She was fine with CIM but I couldn't get the cover off in time, then jump over her long legs. I'm tall too so I prolly would of hit my head on the textured ceiling LOL!! So in my dream I shot the golden juice all over her body. Damn I didn't get a chance to hit it from the back. Oh well next time.

    She is a hottie, and a tall chick which is what I like. Very vocal with dirty talk, and moaning. Her new name is Craving Moorehead because her DS skills are the bomb!

    Oooops I forgot. When I woke up from my dream. I got home and drank a fee beers just to mello out.

  14. #8382

    Remmy

    Since there has been an uptick on the Remmy front I thought I'd give her a try, set up was easy location was easy to get to it took me about 20 minutes from where I was coming from. She met me outside cute girl short but with just the right amount of meat on her, as we were walking to her room going up the steps I could tell she didn't have any panties on just a small amount of ass was showing, nice view. I opted for a half hour the time was nice unrushed. We chatted for a bit after the deed was done overall she was good and I will repeat at some point. Be safe guys I'm out.

  15. #8381

    Cat and Jennavicia

    I have seen them a few times and will repeat. Rates are averahe but excellent service. Full menu and great attitude. Pics are spot on and made me feel comfortable will definetly repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape