Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,796 to 42,810 of 61449
-
03-10-14 09:13 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 530Heather at Payson
Spotted a petite little thing perched on a stoop near Payson on my early morning commute to work and circled the blocks and made a scoop. I dated her once before and got a great BJ but always wished I sampled the pussy, the digits she gave me at the time never worked to set up another date. Since she is a small little package I figured I would go for the FS in the monger car this time. But she had other ideas and suggested we go to her house for the fun, sounded like a better plan so we got there and dropped a few bills to her roommate to get lost for a minute. Got comfy and was treated to her superior oral skills for a good while, she grabbed a cover but I took it from her so she could continue the BJ longer. I was really enjoying the BJ skills while playing with her pussy, she reached for the cover again but I took it back again so she wouldn't stop blowing. A few minutes later and she went for the cover again and put it on with her mouth (nice touch!) then lay back and threw her little legs into the air. Pushed into the vag and started a slow crush, switched to the K9 way and got her giving me a nice fuck back. Back to mish and tried to go hard and deep but the grimacing and the discomfort started and she made me stop hitting so deep, I think I may have knocked the bottom a couple times. Anyway, switched to a shallower stroke until the finish. Got dressed and dropped her off at a local pharmacist to get her medications filled. Would repeat. Especially for the excellent BJ skills, the FS was ok might try the pussy again. Drama free chick that knows how to please, got the new digits.
-
03-10-14 07:59 #18653

Posts: 540Gettting them out
Was cruising around Pontiac and saw brunette, kinda biker chick type. It was dark and I wanted a better look. I must have unlocked my car doors when I rolled down window -- I always keep them locked driving this city, whether mongering or not. When I pulled onto Cambria she launched right into the front seat. And I could tell in the light that I did not want to go anywhere with her (I need to eat more carrots for better night vision). I said that this was not going to work out, and she got pissed. She stated she wasn't getting out until I gave her something. But I didn't have any small bills and wasn't about to give her a big one. I calmly said although I couldn't give her any money I really wanted to talk to her about Jesus, and I started rummaging in my glove compartment for a bible that didn't exist. At that point, she threw a mostly empty soda bottle at me, told me to GFY, and was out the door. That was enough excitement for one night.
-
03-10-14 07:51 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 98Omg kandii
Wow she looks so amazing I'd love to try her out!? Anyway you could give me her number and let her know I'm oak and can be trusted?
.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-14 04:52 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 530I have never seen her out in Brooklyn, but I seem to remember another member mentioned that she used to work the Brooklyn neighborhood. I have always seen her around the Pigtown hood near where you spotted her. When I see her out I always stop and make the scoop, I have always had a good time with her and I usually go for the FS experience in the backseat since she never has been willing to hit the notel. Great oral skills and a tight pussy, dirty talking submissive attitude all wrapped up in a slim petite package.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-14 02:00 #18650Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hawaii
I ran into her a couple of times she used to work at the supermarket in Westside shopping center. The second time was at the pediatric clinic that I take my kids to she has a babygirl I believe we talked for a minute and I told her that I was glad that she was doing ok.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-14 00:32 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 228Looking for Desire
Saw this chick a few times, has a petite body and down for most anything if the tuition is right. She has seem to stop advertising on BP and does not work sany more. Has anyone seen her?
-
03-09-14 23:39 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 228Danielle
Same Danielle as in Brooklyn? I saw her at Washington and Carey tonight.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-14 23:08 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 694Melissa
Saw her walking on Fairhaven yesterday looks like the meds are already taking a toll on her from the first time I saw saw her she us looking rough. Will pass right now.
-
03-09-14 22:38 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 179Short haired brunette? If its who I think you are describing, then it was a chick named Amber. Apparently she only comes around once in a while. Missed her digits the last time I saw her. She's a very good provider.
Originally Posted by IndianaJoe31
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-14 21:51 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 312atterdag
2 Posts and you are talking like you know what's going on. I am calling you out. I think you don, t have a clue of what you are talking about. I call bullshit, Beware of this one my fellow hobbyists. MC.
-
03-09-14 19:45 #18644Regular Member

Posts: 11I think that everyone knew that she was person of very good character who happened to fall into a drug habit. She was a very sweet person. I appreciate that good news about her.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-14 17:34 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 530Champagne in the afternoon
Had the good fortune of getting a text from my hot little friend Champagne asking if I could keep her company for a little while, of course I agreed to see her. I was very glad to hear from her since her phone has been jacked up and not working properly. It was an easy decision to see her since I ALWAYS have a good time banging on her. Met up at an inconspicuous spot away from the main WW stroll and before she even jumped into the mongering rig I could immediately see that she was feeling sick from not getting her morning "5 hr energy" shot. Since she has always treated me well and never tried any funny business I went ahead and fronted her a few pesos so she could get herself right. She dipped on out and took care of her needs and was back in the passenger seat of my mongering rig in short order, but still having the chills a little. Stopped by the neighborhood meeting place and paid the innkeeper, went upstairs and pressed flesh with her until her chills went away. Then got a decent BJ that wasn't great but good enough to get my buddy ready to go. Suited him up and pushed in mish, found a nice gentle pace that seemed to please us both. I just love hitting that tight little thing and today it felt a bit tighter than normal. She got to panting and moaning with every plunge. Launched the load into the hat then got things cleaned up while having a nice chat with this sweet girl. Bid our farewell to the innkeeper and drove her home, dropped her off with the promise of another hit sometime during the coming week. Totally cool and drama free chick, very clean sexy body, I will repeat over and over as often as I am able to afford.
-
03-09-14 16:08 #18642Senior Member

Posts: 694Melissa
Saw the new girl on Fairhaven she looks like she has altready been around the block a few times already her meds must be taking a big toll on her did not stop looked rough.
-
03-09-14 10:15 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 457Great pix. Some time ago, I picked her up and dropped her off immediately because she was talking like a retard. I was not sure if that was the way she talked, or if she was on medication. She either is more photogenic that her in real life, or $ has a magical effect on her.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-14 10:07 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 457Remember Hawaii
If you mongered during the summer of 2009, you must have met Hawaii, or stephanie. At one point in time she was a good provider, but she went downhill fast. For one reason or another, I believed that she could be saved, but not by me. She was in such bad shape last time I met her, I took some photos of her, so she can be remembered.
I am glad to say that she is a happily married to a nice guy, has 2 wonderful boys, and is back in college. She looks VERY pretty and healthy. Most importantly, she looks so happy. I always thought that it was a dead end street for anyone who get past a certain point, but she proved many of us wrong.
I am sharing this just in case someone cared about anyone who fell victim to drugs. Never give up on anyone. Cheers.









Reply With Quote






