Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,826 to 42,840 of 61408
-
03-07-14 12:25 #18583Regular Member

Posts: 2In Need of some good SW's
Does anyone know of any SW's that are in the Locust point area if so they are missing a gold mine around there I have had a lot of truckers ask where they can pick up SW's around here and I don't know I am good friends with security there and he will look the other way pm me and I can give you the info to pass on to the SW's BTW the bulk of the drivers are white and have sleeper cabs and are here almost all day thanks so much happy hunting.
-
03-07-14 07:23 #18582Senior Member

Posts: 1123BBG, to borrow a line or two from William Shakespeare.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
"All the worlds a stage, and all the men and women it it merely players.
They have their entrances and their exits.".
I asked the same thing of a lady I knew many years ago. Thought of asking her out one evening, but I didn't as she had a boyfriend. She got in a fight with him that night and died in a traffic accident driving home. The "what ifs" are imponderable.
-
03-06-14 22:41 #18581Banned Member

Posts: 70Thursday morning
After having my time wasted by a BP provider on Wednesday, decided to hit the W / W loop Thursday morning before work. There was still a chill in the air, so the pickings were real slim. Only a couple were out, none that interested me. Was about to head to the office when lo and behold, I spot Dallas. Swoop her up and she wanted to go to Darnell's. Ugh. Luckily he didn't answer the door so we headed to Pierre's. Was excited since this would be my first FS visit with her. Have a nice chat on the way there, nice girl. Get to Pierre's, pay the fair and go to the room. She undresses, body not as nice as I had hoped. I lay down and she starts with a very nice BJ. I stop her because I really need to get my ass to work, so I lay her down and enter her mish. Not exactly tight, but she has had 5 (kids. She is enjoying the dick though and cums hard. I turn her over and the view from behind was very nice. I bang her hard, she cums with some minor squirting going on. Glad it wasn't a lot, I don't want to smell like that at work, ha ha. I lay down and have her finish me off with a BJ, but not before I get her to squirt on my hand while I rubbed her pussy. Blew a load in her mouth, she catches it all and gets up to spit it out. Good time. Told her I would call her next week.
-
03-06-14 22:38 #18580Senior Member

Posts: 2344Sick in My Guts
I'm sure some of us have had circumstances in life were we were someplace and left and a little while later, we find out something went down that we might have had a influence in preventing. This past Sunday I was around the WW loop from 2:30 till 8:00 pm waiting for Darlene. If anyone knows her whereabouts during that time period can they please PM me. I know we are not responsible for another person's choices, I'm just wondering if I could have rerouted her, taken up her time, anything to knock her off of her schedule that day and prevent her from getting meds from wherever she got them from. Thanks.
-
03-06-14 22:02 #18579Regular Member

Posts: 1Not good at this
I've been mongering for about 7-8 months now. I have been pretty much more miss than hit. I've been to wilkens a couple time. Had a BBJ from Amanda it was ok, on conklin had a car date with elzibeth did not come. Had a sub-par date off harford and 25th. Haven't got any hits off craiglist. I RTTF but I need help honing my skills. It's been cold outside so it's defiantly harder than it was 6 moths ago. Any suggestions or numbers for a rook.
-
03-06-14 19:55 #18578Senior Member

Posts: 530Nicole
Been trying to hookup with Nicole for awhile but haven't seen her out and was informed that she was studying at the Greybar University lately. Spotted her on a cruise down a backstreet near Wilkins recently and you can bet I scooped her with the quickness, since JoeCool shipped off I been doing my part to keep this little honey well fucked. Off we go and she confirmed that indeed she was away on a study at the Greybar. Went to a private residence and paid the money I owed the proprietor, and went upstairs. Got comfy with Nicole and got a great BJ to start. Covered up my buddy and hit mish and she even let me push her legs up which she usually doesn't go for too much. Flipped her for a good long k9 crush, apparently I was hitting right because she was moaning and giving me a great fuck-back. This response really encourage me to hit with gusto until the blast. Cleaned up, paid the lady, and drove home with a big-ass smile.
-
03-06-14 18:32 #18577Senior Member

Posts: 179Amber
Got to dream with Amber this afternoon. Spent a lot of time circling the loop in be / CB.. Was nothing out that I knew or felt comfortable with so I headed over to the WW loop I spotted Amber at the circle. She immediately jumped in as soon as we made eye contact. Ended up at the's, whom I had not seen in probably 3 or 4 years. That place is frozen in time. Made our way to the luxury suite where Amber promptly disrobed and went to on my buddy. The girl has skills. When I felt I couldn't take anymore she hopped up on the for some Daty action. She was clean and the kitty was bald. Delicious! Proceeded to hit it mish style. I got to say the feel and texture of her thighs were just too much for squirrel to keep all his nuts. It was quite a good dream. I'd love to see her again next time she's through, unfortunately I didn't catch her digits before she jumped in her next ride.
If anyone wants to help me out I'd appreciate her digits in a pm.
-
03-06-14 14:36 #18576Senior Member

Posts: 179I know her. She must have been a knockout at one time. Now.. Not so much. Dreamed with her just one time with was plenty for me. She tends to nod out on a the front stoop right at the corner of Hanover and Pontiac. The rate she quoted me was also ridiculous my one time with her.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
She is nice enough though.
-
03-06-14 13:19 #18575Senior Member

Posts: 694Crissy of Pennington ave
Met up with her the other day easy to get along with, oral skiil are above average and does not complain if you are long winded will keep going like a ever ready battery would recommend her to fellow members.
-
03-06-14 13:19 #18574Senior Member

Posts: 530Champagne
Made a recon trip through Harford and Belair rds yesterday, I had never cruised those strolls before and decided it was time to have a little looksie. Unfortunately I saw no females available during my trip, was early evening around 5 pm so perhaps I was a bit too late for the afternoon shift and too early for the night shift. Oh well, maybe I'll strike gold some other time.
Made my way through the city and down to the WW track and spotted my girl Champagne down by the circle but couldn't get her attention. So I circled the block and when I came back around she was walking in a much more scoopable location so I quickly moved in and got her in my mongering rig. She was talking 100 mph and seemed quite medicated but still with a sweet attitude. She is always in clean clothes and smelling absolutely delicious with a pleasant perfume, plus she has a very sexy body. We went to a safe and private place to get comfortable, she started with a nice BJ but she seemed a bit rushed (probably a side affect from her meds) and quickly reached for a cover. I kindly asked her to slow down and continue the oral report, which she did. After she slowed her pace I encouraged her to take it all down with a slow DT, she did a great job after she slowed the pace. Covered up and got a nice CG ride while enjoying her delicious nipples, then switched to mish. Got her legs up high and drilled deep which got her moaning softly. Popped in the cover and cleaned up, was really good to see her again I've dated her a few times before and always had a nice time. She is quickly moving up in my rotation, Ill be hitting again soon. Her bad habits seem to be wearing her down a little, so mongers should get there while the getting is this good. Treat her well she's a cool chick.
-
03-06-14 12:40 #18573Senior Member

Posts: 312Harford road
Yup you described one of the girls I saw exactly. Too bad about the fucked up attitude. But I still would not mind giving her a go.
Originally Posted by MrJohn4210
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-14 00:59 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 53Nice
I just left there after circling for 20 minutes. It was completely dead. Took the L. Nice work though. Guess I'll try again Friday.
Originally Posted by MrJohn4210
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-14 22:28 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 66Becky
Ran into her on Monroe about a block or two away from wilkens about 5/9 brunette nice attitude and reasonable rates I seen where NT asked about a becky I don't known if she is the same but I have number also.
-
03-05-14 22:22 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 300Denise
Met a Denise tonight. Totally flambe'd with ETOH. Had an interesting time though. Not very productive on getting myself off; although she got hers. Brooklyn, blonde blue eyes 50'ish. Very Labile. Anyone know her? Very pretty face.
-
03-05-14 22:22 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 66Blonde chick
Based on where you was at I believe the blonde chick you seen was Amanda got her number. There is also a short thick blonde with nice titties and a nice ass she is a ex stripper. If you like a girl with a nice body and good looks she is it. Down side is she has a fucked up attitude she does not try to please you she acts like she's gods gift to man.
Originally Posted by MrCandie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





