Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6123

    Many thanks to all for the feedback We all have our likes

    And limits $$ so finding the right person for both is critical. I appreciate those who took time for making responses and some very good suggestions. Have a good rest of the week and enjoy the good weather coming this weekend I am going UTR to see what may be available. Ladies I have talked with say it is a bad economy out there for many unless you want to go with volume as opposed to quick high scores over a short period which is not my preference. Be well and best wishes to the ladies.

  2. #6122

    All night long

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. Will be one more post on Thursday then no more Thanks for reading and have a great week and stay warm PT.
    Hey bro, IMHO cough up the extra and go with Sinful Dreams. Others would be LSM69, Remmy, or Dawn if she will. Lucky man. JG.

  3. #6121

    Opinions: "They are like azzholes; everybody's got one and they all stink!"

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    But I am disappointed that no opinions have been expressed on the different options. Maybe just a simple hour or two is the answer instead of a nice dinner, hotel and stress free evening of debauchery LOL.
    PM,

    I'm surely not a provider so opinions may differ, but trying to place what you seek in the context of a business situation (which is what it is for a provider meeting any one of us) I would prefer to keep the business to business and the pleasure with someone that I gave two shits about. We hobbyists would like to think that some young gal would love to spend time with us on the pure merit of things but take the $$ equation out of it and guess what; we are back to beating our own dick again! So my opinion here PutMan, you'd be further ahead if you tried to hire a companion for what you are mostly interested in, the punani session. Hell, have her come back in the morning too, for seconds! I've heard that most of them will if the incentive is right. Enjoy brother, of course it never hurts to troll for what you are hoping to find, which is some hottie who is willing to spend hours upon hours with PM in return for the enjoyment of the 4 or 5 star hotel, a nice meal and some traveling juice.

    Let me know if you find that please. Oh, BTW, what you are seeking does exist but doubtful that you will find much of it here in the ranks of those who are accustomed to chg'ing "X" per the hhr or Hr session. I've had some nibbles on the arrangement that you seek with the non-pro type, one who is seeking some help to stretch and pay that extra high elect bill or car pymt, and would think $ is a big score even if she has to make love to little PM all night. So you may wish to fish in another hole, so to speak, but then that endeavor has lots of other risks that you don't have with our lovely ladies here on Cincy usasg.

    Cheers Brother, hope you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. V.

  4. #6120
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends,
    I'm going to be seeing this duo soon. Any advice?
    -SpartanKY.
    YEAH - Strap yourself down and get ready for the ride of your life..

  5. #6119

    Madelynn and Sky

    Hey friends,

    I'm going to be seeing this duo soon. Any advice?

    -SpartanKY.

  6. #6118

    No Ebola here

    Luckily I've had all vaccinations. Thanks again for a great time.

    Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyFunn  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Kelly last night and she asked for a sweet review. I told her I'd rather post that she has Ebola virus to keep others away. Quite simply the most enchanting, beautiful, sensuous woman I've ever met. I'm going to need a second job, a second mortgage or win the lottery. Can't stop smiling.

  7. #6117

    Thanks!

    Thanks! Had a great time also, hope to cross paths again soon.

    Xoxo,

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LTL429  [View Original Post]
    Report for last week with cincidoll. Guys she is the real deal. Photos are dead on and she is built perfect. Easy to set up, right on time, no complaints. She may even have bumped out one of my ATF's.

  8. #6116
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  9. #6115

    My personal preference...

    Quote Originally Posted by Obx13  [View Original Post]
    I am also curious about this. I wonder if it depends on the appeal of the guy to the particular lady. I know the ladies have their favorites they are more comfortable with, just like we guys have our favorite ladies. I would love to hear from the ladies on this matter. Would it depend on the guy? Or just any guy who wants to spring for the deal? It seems to me that extended dreams require a bit more chemistry both physically and personality wise as well. What do you think ladies?
    Even tho I can't do over nites right now, any kind of extended dreams would definately depend on the guy. When it comes to dreams more than two hrs I definately want to be on a more personal level and know that I ain't in harms way. I have no doubt that PT and his brother BM are safe. But for someone just to call me who I have never spoken too and want me to do an overnite, would be a definate no for myself. It just boils down to saftey and connection for my part. IMHO.

  10. #6114

    Wonderful time

    Report for last week with cincidoll. Guys she is the real deal. Photos are dead on and she is built perfect. Easy to set up, right on time, no complaints. She may even have bumped out one of my ATF's.

  11. #6113

    Having only heard from two ladies one must assume business is good

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. Will be one more post on Thursday then no more Thanks for reading and have a great week and stay warm PT.
    But I am disappointed that no opinions have been expressed on the different options. Maybe just a simple hour or two is the answer instead of a nice dinner, hotel and stress free evening of debauchery LOL Then again still three days to go so maybe the ladies are deep in thought, then again mybe not. Thanks OBX for your response and encouragement of the situation.

  12. #6112

    Over night dreams

    Make sure you get all you questions answered before you schedule. You are paying for a over night dream so nothing could be worst than looking at her all night and not getting what you want. If you want to shoot for multiple pops make sure she under stands and agree's. Most providers will want to give you a pop before going to sleep and either fake sleeping all night or as soon as you pop they drop a sleeping pill and you can't wake them up with a bull horn. Tell her if she passes out you reserve the right to pull down her panties and use her as you please with protection. If you want waffles and a BJ with maple syrup in the morning make sure you let her know. I honestly don't understand why the ladies don't offer over night or all day packages as a regular venture vs hr or hhr appointments. 3 hunnies to 4 hunnies for a over night appointment and only see 1 customer in a 8 hr period with 16 hrs of the day for doing what ever or even seeing hr and hhr customers in that 16 hr time span. I use see a regular over night provider in Birmingham she pulled down over 2 k a week and had 0 hotel expenses. Over nites were at her place or at yours. You could get food delivered and watch movies of you choosing or dinner out then back home for fun the possibilities are endless. The providers that offer over nights for high $ prices like a stack 1 k and over are just looking to make a big score and not work for a week. Over nites with some hr or hhr appointments mixed in can easily place a provider in a 6 figure income bracket.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obx13  [View Original Post]
    I am also curious about this. I wonder if it depends on the appeal of the guy to the particular lady. I know the ladies have their favorites they are more comfortable with, just like we guys have our favorite ladies. I would love to hear from the ladies on this matter. Would it depend on the guy? Or just any guy who wants to spring for the deal? It seems to me that extended dreams require a bit more chemistry both physically and personality wise as well. What do you think ladies?

  13. #6111

    CinciDoll

    Had a outstanding dream of CinciDoll aka Kelly. Absolutely outstanding, beautiful woman. Can't wait to dream again!

  14. #6110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    great question!

    I am also curious about this. I wonder if it depends on the appeal of the guy to the particular lady. I know the ladies have their favorites they are more comfortable with, just like we guys have our favorite ladies. I would love to hear from the ladies on this matter. Would it depend on the guy? Or just any guy who wants to spring for the deal? It seems to me that extended dreams require a bit more chemistry both physically and personality wise as well. What do you think ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. Will be one more post on Thursday then no more Thanks for reading and have a great week and stay warm PT.

  15. #6109

    Ladies still looking for Friday or Saturday Your choice if interested

    Do you prefer a 3-4 hour package with a nice dinner at a restaurant of your choice and then back for dessert or would you prefer the all night package at a nice restaurant and back for dessert? With the bad economy it can be a choice between multiple bookings trying for volume or taking the Long Term date and enjoying a relaxing meal then returning for a leisurely slow enjoyable stress free night of mutual enjoyment. I need the ladies thoughts on this as to your package needs for both a 3-4 hour with meal on the side or an all night with a nice relaxing get to know you meal then back for a nice stress free relaxing all night time. I am very discrete and do not write reviews unless the lady so requests and what happens between us stays between us. No names will be exchanged and the ladies requests will be honored. Thanks again to NDG for his wonderful suggestion and ladies please PM your thoughts. Will be one more post on Thursday then no more Thanks for reading and have a great week and stay warm PT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape