Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 875 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5533

    Spring Thaw

    I spotted Sabrina by the old bull dealer Monday night around 9-10.

    Ran into Hottie Nicole later on.

    Seems like old times with some other blasts from the past.

  2. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw platinum blonde Kate walking towards her place on the Avenue with a young guy. By the time I was able to circle back she had already walked into her place. I don't remember if she previously told me it was ok to knock so I didn't want to take the chance and violate her privacy. She is a nice girl and I didn't want to show her any disrespect. Tried calling her on a number I had from last year but it is no longer hers. Any other mongers have her new number?
    Your mail box is full.

  3. #5531

    Platium blonde katie and krista

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw platinum blonde Kate walking towards her place on the Avenue with a young guy. By the time I was able to circle back she had already walked into her place. I don't remember if she previously told me it was ok to knock so I didn't want to take the chance and violate her privacy. She is a nice girl and I didn't want to show her any disrespect. Tried calling her on a number I had from last year but it is no longer hers. Any other mongers have her new number?
    I was doing some recon 5 AM Monday morning and saw Katie talking to a cop at Jasper and Huntington so I picked her up after the cop left and I saw Krista on Somerset today around noon, I haven't seen Krista in over a year or two and she looked good so I was surprised to see her walking around, Katie was nice as usual and asked me to take her to get a coffee. GOOD LUCK to everyone!!

    REPO.

  4. #5530

    Kate

    Saw platinum blonde Kate walking towards her place on the Avenue with a young guy. By the time I was able to circle back she had already walked into her place. I don't remember if she previously told me it was ok to knock so I didn't want to take the chance and violate her privacy. She is a nice girl and I didn't want to show her any disrespect. Tried calling her on a number I had from last year but it is no longer hers. Any other mongers have her new number?

  5. #5529

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I came across these pics of Brandi. She does seem all "lets get it done and give me the money". To be honest I never dated her and wouldn't based on all the bad ink on her. If I ever for some reason do anything with her I will be sure to post the results. I have had conversation with her and was not at all impressed. She comes across like she needs nobody and that her shit don't stink. I have found myself more impressed with some less attractive girls. Yet in the long run I imagine she's a good egg, but who really likes long runny eggs?

    I like to think when I'm with someone that they like me at least a little bit. Having talked to Brandi, I don't think she likes anybody. Not sure she even likes herself.

    Over the years there have been a few girls with this type attitude. They never last. Either LEO gets them or they say the wrong thing to the wrong person. They think they are better than others. Then I look where they "work", where they hang, where they live and I realize they aint no better than anybody else. These type girls usually learn the hard way. They rush the wrong guy and he puts an end to that shit right away.

    The biggest complaint I have heard about Brandi is she is a rush job. She has no idea how to do the job or what it takes to please the paying customer. She truly believes once the money is in her hands the job is done. Oh well. She has a lot to learn in this business. My suggestion to anyone that has that type experience with any girl would be to get that info on here pronto. Then it's up to the rest of us to not use her services. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    She does look very hot though. Pity she's not a GFE and sounds like she doesn't care. Could go a long way. Maybe someone can tame her!!

  6. #5528

    Anything?

    Anything out there tonite? Thinking of heading over..

  7. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex19  [View Original Post]
    Which Amanda?
    5'8", 130 lbs, dirty blonde, hangs out on the K around the railroad bridge.

  8. #5526
    I dated Brandi once but I can't complain about anything. The service was very good, desent fee and nice talking, nothing rush (maybe she was just in her mood). The most important thing was that she was workng really hard to get my penis into her.

  9. #5525

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    A very attractive lady with a nice personality. Non-GFE, by her own words, not affectionate at all. Unfortunately also a very rushed date. I think the boyfriend / handler uses a stopwatch to time her. By the time I closed the door, she was naked, asking if I was ready. Everything is covered and she had the condom ready by the time I undressed. She actually tried putting it on pre-erection. Once covered, the worst BJ ever. She barely got the head in her mouth. About one minute of this and she again was asking me to hurry up. At this point I too was in a rush just to get it over with so she could leave. Once in missionary position, I have to say it was very nice and I finished faster and easier than usual.

    If you are looking for fast relief with some real nice eye candy, go for it. If you like it slow and sensual, get an inflatable.

    This was an evening date with the guy waiting. He has a day job so she might not rush so much on an earlier in the day meeting. I just might have to test that.

    There was a pic of her on here recently. She was having a banana.
    I came across these pics of Brandi. She does seem all "lets get it done and give me the money". To be honest I never dated her and wouldn't based on all the bad ink on her. If I ever for some reason do anything with her I will be sure to post the results. I have had conversation with her and was not at all impressed. She comes across like she needs nobody and that her shit don't stink. I have found myself more impressed with some less attractive girls. Yet in the long run I imagine she's a good egg, but who really likes long runny eggs?

    I like to think when I'm with someone that they like me at least a little bit. Having talked to Brandi, I don't think she likes anybody. Not sure she even likes herself.

    Over the years there have been a few girls with this type attitude. They never last. Either LEO gets them or they say the wrong thing to the wrong person. They think they are better than others. Then I look where they "work", where they hang, where they live and I realize they aint no better than anybody else. These type girls usually learn the hard way. They rush the wrong guy and he puts an end to that shit right away.

    The biggest complaint I have heard about Brandi is she is a rush job. She has no idea how to do the job or what it takes to please the paying customer. She truly believes once the money is in her hands the job is done. Oh well. She has a lot to learn in this business. My suggestion to anyone that has that type experience with any girl would be to get that info on here pronto. Then it's up to the rest of us to not use her services. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-03-05 20.14.29.jpg‎   IMG_4178.jpg‎   IMG951166.jpg‎   IMG957990.jpg‎  

  10. #5524

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    I had not seen Amanda in quite some time but she was out and about today. Pleasant and cute girl although her teeth are showing wear from her obvious habit (either past or present). Nice HJ with her other arm around me and looking into my eyes.
    Which Amanda?

  11. #5523

    Amanda

    I had not seen Amanda in quite some time but she was out and about today. Pleasant and cute girl although her teeth are showing wear from her obvious habit (either past or present). Nice HJ with her other arm around me and looking into my eyes.

  12. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul32  [View Original Post]
    Met 2 very nice girls last Saturday.

    Amber she said she lives in Scranton pa and was here in Philly for concert (I doubt she was saying the true).

    The other one was Brandy, said she moved from Florida few months ago and staying recently in Philly.

    Can anyone have met those girls before? I am just trying to get some more info about them, got Brandy's phone number.
    I met Brandi pretty recently. She's a pretty nice gal, said she got stuck up here after leaving Florida. I let her give me a HJ and it was pretty decent.

    If you're lucky enough to meet her, Kimberly is out there also. Black hair, short, skinny but with a big bubble butt... I meet her often and she's definitely worth it.

    I generally offer $3- to them and refuse to put out anymore.

  13. #5521

    Selena

    GFE and more. A real sweetheart, very affectionate and passionate. I had such a great time with her that I actually forgot all about my camera. For an addict, she has a great body with nice boobs and ass that you can grab a handful of. Unlike so many that even if they look good, they feel like partially inflated balloons. I am not into big girls and she is just the right size to me. As an old fart, I often have a hard time reaching the finish line no matter how great the date. With Selena, I came much faster than I wanted and much easier than expected. So much so that I was still hard and had to come again. I usually am just happy if I go once. She gave me a nice BJ and #2 came almost as easy as the first. No phone so look for her around Huntington Station.

  14. #5520

    Brandi

    A very attractive lady with a nice personality. Non-GFE, by her own words, not affectionate at all. Unfortunately also a very rushed date. I think the boyfriend / handler uses a stopwatch to time her. By the time I closed the door, she was naked, asking if I was ready. Everything is covered and she had the condom ready by the time I undressed. She actually tried putting it on pre-erection. Once covered, the worst BJ ever. She barely got the head in her mouth. About one minute of this and she again was asking me to hurry up. At this point I too was in a rush just to get it over with so she could leave. Once in missionary position, I have to say it was very nice and I finished faster and easier than usual.

    If you are looking for fast relief with some real nice eye candy, go for it. If you like it slow and sensual, get an inflatable.

    This was an evening date with the guy waiting. He has a day job so she might not rush so much on an earlier in the day meeting. I just might have to test that.

    There was a pic of her on here recently. She was having a banana.

  15. #5519

    Dominique

    I know there was already a report here about this girl somewhere. Well, I had the luck of finding this wonderful gal out in the avenue. She's pretty, brunette, wears glasses, about 5'4 and got a nice body. I never expected her to look that good. As a matter of fact, I had a lower expectation of her physicality but, she really surprised me when she stripped. She's in a great shape. Nice perky breast, flat stomach and totally sexy. The time with her is all worth it, liberal kissing, nice BJ and the sex was not bad at all. She's one of those that doesn't talk much but definitely a freak in bed. I had great time with her. Hope to find her again out there when I come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape