Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5584
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    On the contrary, I think a lot of the girls who are here have tragic life experiences such as sex abuse, absent fathers, derelict mothers, etc. The spoiled rich college girl is definitely a reality though.

    "S&P " (spoiling and pampering) means money but primarily they hunger to be treated like valued persons respectfully. It's sad really, because most are not used to men treating them well. The GPS girls want the extravagant shopping trips, spas, etc, but most just want to be treated well. Most girls I've encountered are not so into sex as they are into getting 1) the $$ and 2) the respect. Since they don't get the respect so often then they will take the $.

    Sex is appreciated by these girls but what they want is the above. We men preen when we deliver an outstanding multi orgasmic session but the girl appreciates the appearance of loving respect.
    Interesting insights, and one of the reasons I'm here to learn. I have seen what you've described with regular dates / FWBs, strippers, etc and I've heard that is the common background of most pros, but my own personal experience so far with SB's has been "spoiled by daddy, need to replace him" kind of thing. Girls who also seem to just prefer older guys, even to the point that their very first high school boyfriends were in their 20's or 30's. I have witnessed the same things with girls I picked up on match.com and banged without payment, only later to see their photos on sugardaddy sites (not knowing they were looking for a SD when I met them, nor being asked for any sort of money or arrangement). In some of the cases I never learned about their relationship so they may have been as you said, but most of them conveyed the spoiled by daddy case to me. I didn't mention their relationship with their mother -- sometimes they just don't tell me about that, but in general I got the feeling they were just a lot closer with their dad, perhaps due to a bad mother or maybe to the dismay or jealousy of the mother (who knows).

    Though, I'm still relatively new at this so I'm sure my perspective will broaden as the population sample size grows.

  2. #5583

    S&p

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    " a lot of these girls seem to have this background of having a loving father that spoiled them "

    In my mind, the "spoiling" and "pampering" that I am signing up for is primarily just the allowance, with dinner and drinks when applicable.
    On the contrary, I think a lot of the girls who are here have tragic life experiences such as sex abuse, absent fathers, derelict mothers, etc. The spoiled rich college girl is definitely a reality though.

    "S&P " (spoiling and pampering) means money but primarily they hunger to be treated like valued persons respectfully. It's sad really, because most are not used to men treating them well. The GPS girls want the extravagant shopping trips, spas, etc, but most just want to be treated well. Most girls I've encountered are not so into sex as they are into getting 1) the $$ and 2) the respect. Since they don't get the respect so often then they will take the $.

    Sex is appreciated by these girls but what they want is the above. We men preen when we deliver an outstanding multi orgasmic session but the girl appreciates the appearance of loving respect.

  3. #5582

    Hello from a Long-Time Lurker!! And Comments on Twitter

    Hello everyone! I have closely followed this thread closely for some time and thought that I would finally jump in and share. I have made more than my share of mistakes in this enticing endeavor (both before I discovered this thread and sadly, some even after). The knowledge that is shared here in quite incredible and I am hopeful that by participating I will continue to develop in my pursuits.

    As mentioned and recommended by others, I research a POT SB to the ultimate degree. It is quite amazing what can be discovered online nowadays. Particularly if you have either an email address or their actual name. Obviously, Facebook yields a lot of info but it is amazing what the younger generation shares on Twitter nowadays. This online research has caused me to back off meeting several, but sometimes I wonder if I am just too paranoid or too careful for my own good.

    Anyways, I will share more in the near future. And thanks again to everyone who shares their insight and experiences!

  4. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    When I read these girls profiles, a lot of them focus so much on being spoiled, pampered, treated like a princess, etc.
    I've wondered about this too. If I see a profile that mentions a lot of spoiling, pampering, or travel, I don't contact the girl no matter how hot she is. I assume she's not going to accept an arrangement where I'm giving her cash each time I see her. What they're looking for seems naive to me, but I always wonder if they ever manage to find guys to give them that.

    Has anyone ever met an SB who had any stories of finding an SD who just spoiled them instead of a clear pay for play arrangement? Seems to me it wouldn't last long, with both sides quickly feeling they were getting the short end of the stick.

    Also, has anyone found girls with profiles like that to be worth bothering to contact?

  5. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Bear with me on this through the details, there's a valid question that's hard to present without reporting some of what went on.

    Recently met a SB for our first encounter for dinner & drinks at a hotel restaurant and conveniently I had a room waiting in same building so after dinner it was off to the FC. We talked a little about minor fetishes or things we liked and had a couple more drinks in the room, and it wasn't long before I unfastened her pants, pulled them down around her knees and used the pants as leverage to hold her legs up, slid her panties aside and started giving her my absolute best oral effort.

    Others have enjoyed my giving nature in the past but she was into it even more than most. Eventually all our clothes came off so positions changed, and she was still going on about how incredible the pussy eating was, so I kept this going for a VERY long time (inordinately long maybe), getting her off multiple times as she couldn't get enough. Then I get into a 69 position so that she can return some favors too. She does, but it was not with the fervor or enthusiasm one might expect, particularly after the extended performance and hard work she's been getting from my tongue and hands.

    During sex, her daddy's girl fantasy started to show as she verbally encouraged her new daddy to do various things. During doggy, it felt instinctive to me to spank her beautiful bottom, as daddy's have been prone to do (at least this daddy). Based on everything else that had gone on, I expected some positive reaction to the spanking, but she didn't react and for some reason I almost got the feeling it was disrupting her idea of what the daddy's girl play should be about, as if she saw her self as the good girl getting some affection from daddy, not the naughty girl getting punished by daddy.

    So my question is, for those of you that do this role playing (I'm normally not much of a role playing person but it seems some SB's are into it so it can be fun), is spanking not typically mixed with "daddy talk"? I had another experience once several years back where a non-SB situation let me to believe I need to be careful with introducing the "bad girl" or "naughty girl" idea into whatever fantasy they have going on in their mind. In that case, the girl literally cooed "nnoooooooooo, I'm a GOOD girl daddy" in a way that might have been trying to correct me.

    Along the same lines, do you find these SBs really expect to spoiled in every sense? I'm talking about the inequity of her BJ effort versus how hard I worked to please her. Do your find your SBs to typically feel entitled to the princess treatment where you're basically paying to kiss their butt in the figurative sense? Or do you find it to be on a par with say typical girlfriend who is horny and into you sex? I came away from that encounter feeling like I was expected not only to provide dinner / room / allowance / great sex for our encounter but that the only thing she was on the hook for was being young and hot and being there for me to fuck.
    If you are going to date the young ones, expect a certain amount of training as part of the deal. They all want to learn, and if they don't, won't or just can't, then its on to the next one.

  6. #5579
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my idea of a good time depending on the $ value of the night. What did the night cost you? They are all different brother and some are takers and others givers. I learned from a Dom light that some spanking is desirable (at least to her) She was a talker and would lead me down the path. We were delivering the intro to a 3 hour session with mutual oral pleasuring including 69 and multiple orgasms. As I was eating her hard holding on to her ass she said "I love it when you grab my ass like that " Well, I'm an easy learner so I grabbed that ass harder each thrust with my tongue as she moaned loudly. Then when I stood up at the edge of the bed and grabbed her ass to pull her onto my cock she said "I love it when you pull me around the bed and man handle me " Well!! She is making it easy. At the end of the session I was beating the crap out of her, pulling her hair so hard it hurt me, and pounding her pussy like she owed me money. I was sore for a week but she loved it.

    My point is, use her pillow talk for feedback. Your girl that night was not into the bad girl scene, but another might be. I always pop my new girls lightly on the ass once or twice, and if she does not give me any reinforcement I don't go there.
    I find some are takers and some are givers in regular dating, but I have a lot more experience with that then I do with SBs, so always interested to hear others' experiences. When I read these girls profiles, a lot of them focus so much on being spoiled, pampered, treated like a princess, etc. And I have definitely noticed that a lot of these girls seem to have this background of having a loving father that spoiled them so their looking to fill that role (as the spoiling they received often leaves them years later with non-ideal coping skills when it comes to financial matters).

    In my mind, the "spoiling" and "pampering" that I am signing up for is primarily just the allowance, with dinner and drinks when applicable. Of course, I'm also willing to pamper in the sense that if she likes foot massages or backrubs, I don't mind to try to accommodate that, or whatever specific kinks or fetishes (within reason) I will also try to help out (though I cannot travel with her, etc. Due to real girlfriend, so that option is out).

    However sometimes I see messages from others here that make me wonder if I am understanding what they really mean by pamper / spoil etc. I always thought that's more or less just for lack of something better to say in the profile, something that helps distinguish SBs from outright pros. But I don't know what these girls are getting in terms of total benefits beyond allowance from their other sugar daddies, or if they really expect the princess treatment across the board.

  7. #5578

    baby girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Bear with me on this through the details, there's a valid question that's hard to present without reporting some of what went on.

    Along the same lines, do you find these SBs really expect to spoiled in every sense? I'm talking about the inequity of her BJ effort versus how hard I worked to please her. Do your find your SBs to typically feel entitled to the princess treatment where you're basically paying to kiss their butt in the figurative sense? Or do you find it to be on a par with say typical girlfriend who is horny and into you sex? I came away from that encounter feeling like I was expected not only to provide dinner / room / allowance / great sex for our encounter but that the only thing she was on the hook for was being young and hot and being there for me to fuck.
    Sounds like my idea of a good time depending on the $ value of the night. What did the night cost you? They are all different brother and some are takers and others givers. I learned from a Dom light that some spanking is desirable (at least to her) She was a talker and would lead me down the path. We were delivering the intro to a 3 hour session with mutual oral pleasuring including 69 and multiple orgasms. As I was eating her hard holding on to her ass she said "I love it when you grab my ass like that " Well, I'm an easy learner so I grabbed that ass harder each thrust with my tongue as she moaned loudly. Then when I stood up at the edge of the bed and grabbed her ass to pull her onto my cock she said "I love it when you pull me around the bed and man handle me " Well!! She is making it easy. At the end of the session I was beating the crap out of her, pulling her hair so hard it hurt me, and pounding her pussy like she owed me money. I was sore for a week but she loved it.

    My point is, use her pillow talk for feedback. Your girl that night was not into the bad girl scene, but another might be. I always pop my new girls lightly on the ass once or twice, and if she does not give me any reinforcement I don't go there.

  8. #5577
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Bear with me on this through the details, there's a valid question that's hard to present without reporting some of what went on.

    Recently met a SB for our first encounter for dinner & drinks at a hotel restaurant and conveniently I had a room waiting in same building so after dinner it was off to the FC. We talked a little about minor fetishes or things we liked and had a couple more drinks in the room, and it wasn't long before I unfastened her pants, pulled them down around her knees and used the pants as leverage to hold her legs up, slid her panties aside and started giving her my absolute best oral effort.

    Others have enjoyed my giving nature in the past but she was into it even more than most. Eventually all our clothes came off so positions changed, and she was still going on about how incredible the pussy eating was, so I kept this going for a VERY long time (inordinately long maybe), getting her off multiple times as she couldn't get enough. Then I get into a 69 position so that she can return some favors too. She does, but it was not with the fervor or enthusiasm one might expect, particularly after the extended performance and hard work she's been getting from my tongue and hands.

    During sex, her daddy's girl fantasy started to show as she verbally encouraged her new daddy to do various things. During doggy, it felt instinctive to me to spank her beautiful bottom, as daddy's have been prone to do (at least this daddy). Based on everything else that had gone on, I expected some positive reaction to the spanking, but she didn't react and for some reason I almost got the feeling it was disrupting her idea of what the daddy's girl play should be about, as if she saw her self as the good girl getting some affection from daddy, not the naughty girl getting punished by daddy.

    So my question is, for those of you that do this role playing (I'm normally not much of a role playing person but it seems some SB's are into it so it can be fun), is spanking not typically mixed with "daddy talk"? I had another experience once several years back where a non-SB situation let me to believe I need to be careful with introducing the "bad girl" or "naughty girl" idea into whatever fantasy they have going on in their mind. In that case, the girl literally cooed "nnoooooooooo, I'm a GOOD girl daddy" in a way that might have been trying to correct me.

    Along the same lines, do you find these SBs really expect to spoiled in every sense? I'm talking about the inequity of her BJ effort versus how hard I worked to please her. Do your find your SBs to typically feel entitled to the princess treatment where you're basically paying to kiss their butt in the figurative sense? Or do you find it to be on a par with say typical girlfriend who is horny and into you sex? I came away from that encounter feeling like I was expected not only to provide dinner / room / allowance / great sex for our encounter but that the only thing she was on the hook for was being young and hot and being there for me to fuck.

  9. #5576

    Fet

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Fetlife.com ? There are a lot of Daddy and Princess / baby girl type profiles. Went to a party last night and met a 27 year old girl that started telling me she liked "age play" and she told me about the site. At 27 it seemed a little difficult to imagine her being my baby girl. Anyway I put up a profile. This site is not about money. It's a social networking site. Seems like a lot of work, but the site is free. Dating mostly 18 to 22 I get a lot of that on the SD site. Which is what I look for and really have no trouble finding.

    Curious to see about doing it without money being the prime focus. Even though being a Daddy is about taking care of your girl in all areas. This site is mostly just focused on sex, but I do see some profiles talking about being compensated.
    I've been a member of that for a while now. You are wasting your time honestly. You need to seriously be involved in the kink lifestyle in order to have any success. The easy ones are way way overweight and love using the term bbw. The hot ones are taken or are just posting pics for the attention. If you are looking for a bs I don't thing it's the right place IMHO. It will chew you up and spit you out.

  10. #5575

    New Site?

    Has anyone tried Fetlife.com ? There are a lot of Daddy and Princess / baby girl type profiles. Went to a party last night and met a 27 year old girl that started telling me she liked "age play" and she told me about the site. At 27 it seemed a little difficult to imagine her being my baby girl. Anyway I put up a profile. This site is not about money. It's a social networking site. Seems like a lot of work, but the site is free. Dating mostly 18 to 22 I get a lot of that on the SD site. Which is what I look for and really have no trouble finding.

    Curious to see about doing it without money being the prime focus. Even though being a Daddy is about taking care of your girl in all areas. This site is mostly just focused on sex, but I do see some profiles talking about being compensated.

  11. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing if your name indicates where you're located, you've probably got an insane amount of options available. Earlier in the thread I mentioned how different the girls can be from city to city. Some areas have girls that (in terms of attitude and intent) aren't really distinguishing in their mind between SB'ing and escorting. Every now and then they'll throw their phone number out in their first response and ask if I can meet them in the next hour or two. LOL.

    At the other side of the spectrum, I've seen some that already have a good education and decent job, with no major financial problems, but they seem genuinely interested finding a financially successful boyfriend for a LTR, and/or they're attracted to older men.

    It's a little tough for me because I've already got a GF, and I can't host here at my place, so trying to line them up in other areas I'll be traveling to, then adding hotel room to the cost of the overall deal is a challenge sometimes.
    I agree that location and relationship status are big factors. My GF is an SB so that helps a lot. I don't civi date.

  12. #5573
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I only pay per visit and tell them its $ in my first message. Saves a lot of time, gets a a lot of rejects and also gives me more selection than I can ever get to and I bang once a day on average.
    I'm guessing if your name indicates where you're located, you've probably got an insane amount of options available. Earlier in the thread I mentioned how different the girls can be from city to city. Some areas have girls that (in terms of attitude and intent) aren't really distinguishing in their mind between SB'ing and escorting. Every now and then they'll throw their phone number out in their first response and ask if I can meet them in the next hour or two. LOL.

    At the other side of the spectrum, I've seen some that already have a good education and decent job, with no major financial problems, but they seem genuinely interested finding a financially successful boyfriend for a LTR, and/or they're attracted to older men.

    It's a little tough for me because I've already got a GF, and I can't host here at my place, so trying to line them up in other areas I'll be traveling to, then adding hotel room to the cost of the overall deal is a challenge sometimes.

  13. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I don't disagree at all, but if you read that quote of mine again, the part I wanted to emphasize is finding women that are your type. By that, I'm not just referring to the fact that some guys are going to be better players, some are more fit and / or attractive and / or wealthier than others. I mean try to find some similarity in the type of women you search for online to the type of women you would have dated 20 years ago, even if they are a couple of notches higher in looks than you would be able to successfully take home from a bar.

    Just an example -- when hunting for free pussy, I rarely go for the Barbie doll blonde type, even when I was younger. If I go to a strip club, I almost never pursue that type of girl. It's not that I don't want to bang them, it's just not my thing. There's something lacking in the mutual chemistry between them and me. However show me a slim brunette with a little more exotic look, and its a different story.

    So, the tactic I was trying to share is really more than just the "lower your standards, dude" speech. It's partially about keeping standards realistic, but also about aligning your SB selection to your real-world dating experience. Of course if someone has almost zero dating experience, has never even tried to perfect their game with women, doesn't take care of themselves, and doesn't choose their SB targets carefully they aren't going to have much success.

    SB training or not, so far I have thus far I have not had one of them reject the idea of starting out with a per-visit allowance, but I never talk about that initially. I exchange e-mails / texts / phone for probably at least a week before I even get close to that topic. I have also had some not even respond to me at all, or just flake out within the first couple of e-mails (I assume they weren't that into me. LOL). But in the case of the latter, it was always someone who was outside my typical type anyway.

    Find your type, find your niche, and you'll have success. These immediate demands for thousands per month unseen are a result of either aiming too high or just generally aiming off target.
    I only pay per visit and tell them its $ in my first message. Saves a lot of time, gets a a lot of rejects and also gives me more selection than I can ever get to and I bang once a day on average.

  14. #5571
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    RE: Jeez.

    " the more game you have the more women are probably your type and therefore greater chance for success. ".

    And therein lies the answer. Just as in Real life, some guys have "it" and others don't. However, it IS all about the Money guys.
    Yes, I don't disagree at all, but if you read that quote of mine again, the part I wanted to emphasize is finding women that are your type. By that, I'm not just referring to the fact that some guys are going to be better players, some are more fit and / or attractive and / or wealthier than others. I mean try to find some similarity in the type of women you search for online to the type of women you would have dated 20 years ago, even if they are a couple of notches higher in looks than you would be able to successfully take home from a bar.

    Just an example -- when hunting for free pussy, I rarely go for the Barbie doll blonde type, even when I was younger. If I go to a strip club, I almost never pursue that type of girl. It's not that I don't want to bang them, it's just not my thing. There's something lacking in the mutual chemistry between them and me. However show me a slim brunette with a little more exotic look, and its a different story.

    So, the tactic I was trying to share is really more than just the "lower your standards, dude" speech. It's partially about keeping standards realistic, but also about aligning your SB selection to your real-world dating experience. Of course if someone has almost zero dating experience, has never even tried to perfect their game with women, doesn't take care of themselves, and doesn't choose their SB targets carefully they aren't going to have much success.

    SB training or not, so far I have thus far I have not had one of them reject the idea of starting out with a per-visit allowance, but I never talk about that initially. I exchange e-mails / texts / phone for probably at least a week before I even get close to that topic. I have also had some not even respond to me at all, or just flake out within the first couple of e-mails (I assume they weren't that into me. LOL). But in the case of the latter, it was always someone who was outside my typical type anyway.

    Find your type, find your niche, and you'll have success. These immediate demands for thousands per month unseen are a result of either aiming too high or just generally aiming off target.

  15. #5570

    allowance or NOT

    RE: Jeez.

    " the more game you have the more women are probably your type and therefore greater chance for success. ".

    And therein lies the answer. Just as in Real life, some guys have "it" and others don't. However, it IS all about the Money guys. If you read the Blog on SA, which is mind numbing, you will learn where these girls get their instruction. They are told never to accept PTP because they are not to be treated like a low life Hooker. This is their mindset. I have never paid an allowance and always PTP without a blink from any of these girls. Money talks. It is all in the presentation to them to sell the idea that it to their advantage to PTP.

    One suggestion: Blame the weekly payout on your finances and cash flow issues. " I wish I could pay monthly but my business works better with a weekly donation. It always works for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape