Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6085

    Classy Ebony Providers

    Gents, any recommendations on classy Ebony providers in the area? Thanks.

  2. #6084

    Sexilexi69

    I've seen the banter back and forth regarding this lady over the last week, and was confused by what I read, but I was feeling the need to break my "retirement," and she was the first to respond to my texts, so I paid her a visit earlier today at her incall in the Kings Island area. Now I don't partake in the hobby very often, and thus don't post much, but I think I've established at least a little bit of credibility with some of the other seniors here, so I hope readers here will accept that I have no agenda other than providing accurate facts and my honest opinions.

    With the disclaimer out of the way, I will say that I had a very pleasant half hour visit with Ms. Lexi, and if you like what you see, I have no problem recommending her. Read on if you're interested in more particulars...

    Physical appearance: Pretty much exaxctly like her pictures. She goes about 5'6" or so, about 125 lbs, with large be's / small see's up top, very firm and perky for a lady I guess to be late 30's. Body is in very good shape, but I wouldn't say spinner. Her face shows the weathered appearance of a less than ideal life. Not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, she won't be mistaken for a college student. No obvious signs of current drug use.

    Attitude / Mannerisms: Lexi is a very nice person to talk to. We chatted before, during and after activities. She is an adult, and is aware of what's being said about her here, but didn't seem to let it bother her much. Her attention was focused on me.

    Atmosphere: Clean 2 star hotel. Had to go through lobby. Hallway smelled smoky, but her room did not, and was well kept.

    Menu: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CFS (cowgirl, doggie), but my needs are fairly simple. Did not ask about Greek.

    Pluses: Loves to kiss, cuddle, mildly vocal, and seems like she enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. Great body for her age. GFE in my book.

    Minuses: She forgot to turn her phone to silent or off, but she did not interrupt our session to answer it.

    Conclusion: A good value for the price. I experienced no attempts to upsell, no limits to what I wanted to do. I would happily repeat.

  3. #6083
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, and that's probably not a hell of a lot, this guy just sent me a private message saying he was new to the site and what ladies do I recommend. I told him, sorry, I am not from Cincinnati and only post on the Octagon for fun. The only lady from your city that I have seen was Sinful Dreams and that was when she came to Memphis. He is either legit, or else the dumbest provider around. Don't know and don't care. Just thought I would pass this useless information on. You may want to cut him some slack if he is legit. Don't know about Cincinnati, but in Memphis, we can always use some good newbies.
    Well, on second thought. . .

  4. #6082
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 154

    He's ok

    He has also contacted me about a dream but ewith the stairs at my place he can't get up them they are to steep he has had several knee surgeries just thought I'd let ya all know he is legit!! He is new to the hobby but he is legit.

  5. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.
    For what it's worth, and that's probably not a hell of a lot, this guy just sent me a private message saying he was new to the site and what ladies do I recommend. I told him, sorry, I am not from Cincinnati and only post on the Octagon for fun. The only lady from your city that I have seen was Sinful Dreams and that was when she came to Memphis. He is either legit, or else the dumbest provider around. Don't know and don't care. Just thought I would pass this useless information on. You may want to cut him some slack if he is legit. Don't know about Cincinnati, but in Memphis, we can always use some good newbies.

  6. #6080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Ee

    I wonder why EE doesn't advertise as much.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with may from ee? I tried to search the forum but got no results. Please pm me any info, thanks!
    It's sort of an informal deal we have. He doesn't post everyday and I don't say anything about there ads being 2-3 times as long as everybody else's.

    A2

  7. #6079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sweet Serendipity

    Earlier this week, got the itch and decided to scratch it with one of my faves, LSM69. So I texted her and, as usual, she was responsive and invited me over for a quick break, promising me a surprise. Never one to pass up a chance with LSM69 (and given the fortuitous timing and availability), I popped over for a visit. As I entered her place, I heard what sounded suspiciously like sounds of passion. WTF? So I immediately turned around and left.

    HA! Mais non, mes amis! I'm pretty sure I actually sprinted to her room to see what the nonsense was about. What did I find? A study in sexy contrasts, that's what! Ms. Spinnerest was gettin' busy with a curvaceous brunette. Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about, boys! A surprise, indeed. At any rate, let's just say that it was a very interesting and fulfilling visit. Her friend is definitely into the whole threesome thing and enjoyed herself very much.

    LSM69 clearly requires no reviews. Her reputation and service are stellar. What I did want to say is this. If you are open to 2 girls (and what guy isn't), you've got to head on over to LSM69's. It is definitely worth it.

    Peace out.

    Johnny LZ.

  8. #6078

    ISO Fetish Friendly Provider

    Long time hobbyist, first time posting here. Been lurking for quite awhile, and really had no reviews of any of the ladies that weren't already discussed hundreds of times. No excuse for not posting more, but posting about my dreams is kind of out of my comfort zone.

    I have searched quite a bit on here, and really not found what I am looking for so far. I have been burnt looking on other sites, and trying ladies that weren't reviewed and / or claimed to be fetish friendly or dominant. I recently discovered I enjoy being a little more submissive and would like to explore that a little more. If any of the ladies here are interested, or if someone could recommend one of the ladies, please PM me. Nothing weird, sick, or "out there", just some playful teasing, denial, edging, and maybe some light bondage.

    Any suggestions / recommendations appreciated!

  9. #6077

    No disrespect intended

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.
    And I did notice his status and post count. I was just offering a possible reason for the crickets. I also suggested to keep at and someone would get back with him (and they have). Senior or not, step out of your usual stomping grounds and it might take a little longer to get what you are after.

  10. #6076

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.
    I will say that I received quite a few PM's today and thank everyone. I am finding out that Cinncy / Dayton is no different with plenty of flakey providers while there are some that are stand outs. I will say for the amount of BP posts you have, which is not a lot, you have girls using a ton of fake pics.

  11. #6075

    Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNutt  [View Original Post]
    It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.

  12. #6074

    It's not that they do not like out of towners

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.

  13. #6073

    Cincy providers

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    While you may want instant gratification it probably won't work, the girls on this board are very cautious. When are you coming? It might be better to ask some of the senior members to point you in the right direction or wait till it is closer to the date you are coming and then try to set something up. They might not want to send pics so far in advance, I'm telling you the girls I've seen on this board are cool, just don't let frustration interfere with what you are trying to accomplish it will work out for you trust me. I have never worked with utr Buddah but I heard he is really good to work with or eloquent evenings that way you have someone to help you find the girl you want. Anyway good luck and if you need my help for anything during your stay please feel free to pm me. HL29.

  14. #6072

    Business travel

    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?

  15. #6071
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape