Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 13518
-
03-01-14 15:15 #6093Senior Member

Posts: 54Beautiful Remmy
I had the pleasure of a last minute appointment yesterday with Remmy as I was driving through Cincy. I had always liked her pics, but they do not do her any justice. She is very pretty. Gorgeous petite and tight body. Amazing kisser. Very sensual and into the session. When you know the lady is really enjoying the time with you, it makes it so much hotter. She was incredibly wet and smiling the whole time. My session with Remmy was just like being with a real hot girlfriend. Great personality. Really wants to make you happy. Incall was clean and safe and in a nice area. I only wish that I had not waited so long to see this Beautiful little angel! Thank you Remmy! Can't wait to see you again1
.
-
03-01-14 14:58 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 2310Sexilexi69
Excuse me, and maybe I need a Snickers Bar today, but WTF does that mean? Are you saying, in a nice way, she's not that attractive and maybe packs on a few more lbs in certain areas, so don't expect much relative to looks, and her performance was lacking as well, or are you criticizing those fellow mongers who may not be "decent guys" or thinking they are "special" because they have discriminating tastes? If its the former, then you don't need to be so cryptic. Just spell it out, this is all about providing useful information.
Originally Posted by SoftailHarley
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-14 14:58 #6091Senior Member

Posts: 104Airella
I dreamed of Airella yesterday. Obviously scheduling was a breeze with Buddha. I wasnt sure what to expect I have been spoiled sasha and cc setting the bar very high for others with him and had some in the past there were a disappointment. That was not the case this time, I was very happy from beginning to end. When the door opened a very cute 20 something in just her underwear met me with a kiss and a hug. We proceeded to the bed where she was very responsive during daty. We then tried out multiple positions one better than the last to conclude round one. We then cuddled and talked for a bit which was very enjoyable, she seems like the cute girl next door. She has had kids but you clean just barely tell, pretty impressive the lack of baby damage.
Then we proceed to round two that started with a BJ. I had no idea what was in store for me her skills were exceptional, I would say she is somewhere in my top three of all time in this category. We then went through several different positions and nearly knocked the whole bed apart. She is a bit more reserved than her co workers sasha and cc but just as wild once you get her going. She is very willing and enthusiastic. I would rate her looks as a 8.5, skills overall 8.5 (BJ a 10), professionalism 10, enthusiasm / passion 8.5.
I will repeat for sure, and encourage everyone to check her out. I am told she isn't getting much business yet because she isn't as established as her co workers but see her now before she gets too busy.
-
03-01-14 14:11 #6090Senior Member

Posts: 104Sydney Moore
I have been too busy working and mongering to get on here unfortunately, so here is a part update to share my most recent dreams.
I dreamed of Sydney Moore about two weeks ago at a NKY incall. Her pictures look okay in her ad but I am always skeptical. I was very please once the door open and I thought she looked better than her pictures, and was even taller than expected but she looked good. She was wearing a short skirt with knee high socks and high heels making the long legs look even longer. She is not a spinner but a very healthy weight giving her some nice curves. She handled herself as a professional, and I took part in a fairly standard menu including daty, Mich, and doggie. I would rate her as a 7.5 -8 for skills and appearance, 9.5 for professionalism / attitude. I like enthusiasm and passion which I would give her 7. I would repeat at some point but I keep sampling the different flavors right now. I would encourage anyone who had considered seeing her to pull the trigger.
-
03-01-14 13:02 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 260Star
She PM'd me back a few days ago. I guess she already left for LA. I never met her and now I'm pissed off. I was trying to see her when I'm in the area this week.
Originally Posted by Whathesaid
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-14 08:04 #6088Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 21Sexylexi69
I am an "older" participant- over the years I think I learned the difference between good and bad, nice and not nice, professional and amateur, etc. Ms. Lexi who I last saw for the second or third time maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago is nice, friendly, professional and very adept at virtually anything any monger would want. She has her NoGo list which she should. Nice person, and any decent guy would enjoy the visit. If you think you are special and deserve something unique or special my guess is your wrong.
-
03-01-14 01:42 #6087Senior Member

Posts: 520Check the ad section
Member Starquality00 has gotten good reviews.
Originally Posted by Lgovi
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-14 22:25 #6086Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 126alw thanks babe!
Hey muffin.
I had a fantastic time with you today, I think you could tell LOL I just want to say thanks for all your kind thoughts and them infamous moves you had today.
You were great! See you next time.
XoxoSL
Originally Posted by Muffinlvr11
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-14 19:56 #6085Senior Member

Posts: 55Classy Ebony Providers
Gents, any recommendations on classy Ebony providers in the area? Thanks.
-
02-28-14 18:25 #6084Senior Member

Posts: 55Sexilexi69
I've seen the banter back and forth regarding this lady over the last week, and was confused by what I read, but I was feeling the need to break my "retirement," and she was the first to respond to my texts, so I paid her a visit earlier today at her incall in the Kings Island area. Now I don't partake in the hobby very often, and thus don't post much, but I think I've established at least a little bit of credibility with some of the other seniors here, so I hope readers here will accept that I have no agenda other than providing accurate facts and my honest opinions.
With the disclaimer out of the way, I will say that I had a very pleasant half hour visit with Ms. Lexi, and if you like what you see, I have no problem recommending her. Read on if you're interested in more particulars...
Physical appearance: Pretty much exaxctly like her pictures. She goes about 5'6" or so, about 125 lbs, with large be's / small see's up top, very firm and perky for a lady I guess to be late 30's. Body is in very good shape, but I wouldn't say spinner. Her face shows the weathered appearance of a less than ideal life. Not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, she won't be mistaken for a college student. No obvious signs of current drug use.
Attitude / Mannerisms: Lexi is a very nice person to talk to. We chatted before, during and after activities. She is an adult, and is aware of what's being said about her here, but didn't seem to let it bother her much. Her attention was focused on me.
Atmosphere: Clean 2 star hotel. Had to go through lobby. Hallway smelled smoky, but her room did not, and was well kept.
Menu: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CFS (cowgirl, doggie), but my needs are fairly simple. Did not ask about Greek.
Pluses: Loves to kiss, cuddle, mildly vocal, and seems like she enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. Great body for her age. GFE in my book.
Minuses: She forgot to turn her phone to silent or off, but she did not interrupt our session to answer it.
Conclusion: A good value for the price. I experienced no attempts to upsell, no limits to what I wanted to do. I would happily repeat.
-
02-28-14 17:21 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 6038Well, on second thought. . .
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-14 15:43 #6082Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 154He's ok
He has also contacted me about a dream but ewith the stairs at my place he can't get up them they are to steep he has had several knee surgeries just thought I'd let ya all know he is legit!! He is new to the hobby but he is legit.
-
02-28-14 10:22 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 6038For what it's worth, and that's probably not a hell of a lot, this guy just sent me a private message saying he was new to the site and what ladies do I recommend. I told him, sorry, I am not from Cincinnati and only post on the Octagon for fun. The only lady from your city that I have seen was Sinful Dreams and that was when she came to Memphis. He is either legit, or else the dumbest provider around. Don't know and don't care. Just thought I would pass this useless information on. You may want to cut him some slack if he is legit. Don't know about Cincinnati, but in Memphis, we can always use some good newbies.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-14 10:06 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 1016Ee
I wonder why EE doesn't advertise as much.
BFDeal.
It's sort of an informal deal we have. He doesn't post everyday and I don't say anything about there ads being 2-3 times as long as everybody else's.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
A2
-
02-28-14 08:10 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 602Sweet Serendipity
Earlier this week, got the itch and decided to scratch it with one of my faves, LSM69. So I texted her and, as usual, she was responsive and invited me over for a quick break, promising me a surprise. Never one to pass up a chance with LSM69 (and given the fortuitous timing and availability), I popped over for a visit. As I entered her place, I heard what sounded suspiciously like sounds of passion. WTF? So I immediately turned around and left.
HA! Mais non, mes amis! I'm pretty sure I actually sprinted to her room to see what the nonsense was about. What did I find? A study in sexy contrasts, that's what! Ms. Spinnerest was gettin' busy with a curvaceous brunette. Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about, boys! A surprise, indeed. At any rate, let's just say that it was a very interesting and fulfilling visit. Her friend is definitely into the whole threesome thing and enjoyed herself very much.
LSM69 clearly requires no reviews. Her reputation and service are stellar. What I did want to say is this. If you are open to 2 girls (and what guy isn't), you've got to head on over to LSM69's. It is definitely worth it.
Peace out.
Johnny LZ.











Reply With Quote





