Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18534

    Most excellent dream

    Been several weeks since I had any Chrissy dreams. Doesn't help that she's currently living with family over in Essex. Since I was away mongering in Florida I had been missing her sweet derrière something awful. So I contacted her and being the trooper that she is, she agreed to meet over in Brooklyn after catching a ride, bus and light rail to get to me.

    After I picked her up we contacted her friend to reserve a room and made our way most rikki tik. She is an amazing GFE to say the least and in light of all drama in BP / cb lately, its good to have someone so freaking awesome to share my hobby with.

    I'm still working on her about sharing her number. Despite needing to make money to live she's still resistant to giving that out. I will say though that if any of you guys manage to find her treat her right. She's worth it.

  2. #18533
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    "But up close she was far from good" I think we've all been there.

    Not able to find anything decent and being the degenerate monger I am, I spotted one on the WW track that looked ok so I made the pit stop and she hopped in. I then discovered she was "far from good" we hadn't gone half a block when she asked to see my stuff so she could play with it, I obliged and she fondled it until we parked nearby. Once parked, she inhaled the meat missle with a sloppy wet DT and slurped and moaned the entire time. She cracked the nut in near record time and spit for standard and a small tip. On the way back she called in her order to her medicinal healer and said its "Carebear" Now I got to say, the gal was NOT attractive at all in fact quite hideous, but she did deliver an excellent BJ. Hey It was really dark that night and like I said, I am a degenerate! LOL!
    Damn, son! That's some of the funniest reading in a minute. Thanks for the belly chuckle. I've know her for a while, but could never convince myself.

    There was another one - "badgirl" used to hang out on Fulton, I made a mistake one night with. She was geeking so hard on rocks and sweating, she couldn't even suck the woodrow. I damn near split her head open trying to get away.

  3. #18532

    "She looked good from afar"

    "But up close she was far from good" I think we've all been there.

    Not able to find anything decent and being the degenerate monger I am, I spotted one on the WW track that looked ok so I made the pit stop and she hopped in. I then discovered she was "far from good" we hadn't gone half a block when she asked to see my stuff so she could play with it, I obliged and she fondled it until we parked nearby. Once parked, she inhaled the meat missle with a sloppy wet DT and slurped and moaned the entire time. She cracked the nut in near record time and spit for standard and a small tip. On the way back she called in her order to her medicinal healer and said its "Carebear" Now I got to say, the gal was NOT attractive at all in fact quite hideous, but she did deliver an excellent BJ. Hey It was really dark that night and like I said, I am a degenerate! LOL!

  4. #18531

    Heavyset Heather from Essex

    I have known Heather for many years. Wed. Night she sends me a text do you want to meet for some fun. Arrange where to meet and she asks for the money first to pay her dealer. Since I have known her a long time I gave the donation to her and she says follow me. We go to some apts. In Essex and she says I'll be right back out. After some texts I finally realize she is not coming back. You just never know about these ladies but it was the last time for her for me. OM41.

  5. #18530

    yes they did

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.
    Yeah they shot the movies Speices 2 there they even had a sign up saying that they shot the movie there acting like it was an historical landmark LOL.

  6. #18529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Homicide

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.
    Might have been of "Homicide: Life on the Streets." They used Tim's in one of the episodes.

  7. #18528

    Species 2

    So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.

  8. #18527

    Crystal

    East Patapsoco and 12th.

  9. #18526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.
    What part of Patapsco did you see this lovely walking?

  10. #18525

    Crystal

    Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.

  11. #18524

    yep

    That's her to bad they get the payoff I think I might get her on tape.

  12. #18523

  13. #18522
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    How we finding them bro, search for Nitetimer gets nothing?
    Go to XVideos.com. , look under "profiles" type in NiteTimer. Should pop up.

  14. #18521

    kiara

    Nice vid!

    Am I the only one that has had trouble getting in contact with her via text?

  15. #18520

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Sir, does she have a bladder control problem having sex, she can't orgasim that much as much as she dates.

    Saw little Annie Brooklyn walking. Saw the open sores around her mouth and said no thanks. No she doesn't have an active phone, but with the active herps and her oral skills not good enough for CBJ don't need them.

    While you guys are out cruising don't think your safe because you see out of state tag. ULE has been using rental cars for a while now.

    For those that remember Ellie, she's still around, but not walking the street. She is still with her BF and gained a lot of weight. Be safe and careful.
    No bladder control she's a squirter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape