Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6078

    ISO Fetish Friendly Provider

    Long time hobbyist, first time posting here. Been lurking for quite awhile, and really had no reviews of any of the ladies that weren't already discussed hundreds of times. No excuse for not posting more, but posting about my dreams is kind of out of my comfort zone.

    I have searched quite a bit on here, and really not found what I am looking for so far. I have been burnt looking on other sites, and trying ladies that weren't reviewed and / or claimed to be fetish friendly or dominant. I recently discovered I enjoy being a little more submissive and would like to explore that a little more. If any of the ladies here are interested, or if someone could recommend one of the ladies, please PM me. Nothing weird, sick, or "out there", just some playful teasing, denial, edging, and maybe some light bondage.

    Any suggestions / recommendations appreciated!

  2. #6077

    No disrespect intended

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.
    And I did notice his status and post count. I was just offering a possible reason for the crickets. I also suggested to keep at and someone would get back with him (and they have). Senior or not, step out of your usual stomping grounds and it might take a little longer to get what you are after.

  3. #6076

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.
    I will say that I received quite a few PM's today and thank everyone. I am finding out that Cinncy / Dayton is no different with plenty of flakey providers while there are some that are stand outs. I will say for the amount of BP posts you have, which is not a lot, you have girls using a ton of fake pics.

  4. #6075

    Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNutt  [View Original Post]
    It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.
    I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.

    Moto.

  5. #6074

    It's not that they do not like out of towners

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.

  6. #6073

    Cincy providers

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    While you may want instant gratification it probably won't work, the girls on this board are very cautious. When are you coming? It might be better to ask some of the senior members to point you in the right direction or wait till it is closer to the date you are coming and then try to set something up. They might not want to send pics so far in advance, I'm telling you the girls I've seen on this board are cool, just don't let frustration interfere with what you are trying to accomplish it will work out for you trust me. I have never worked with utr Buddah but I heard he is really good to work with or eloquent evenings that way you have someone to help you find the girl you want. Anyway good luck and if you need my help for anything during your stay please feel free to pm me. HL29.

  7. #6072

    Business travel

    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?

  8. #6071
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #6070

    Bang for the buck

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    You get what you pay for doesn't always pan out in the hobby...

    Over my many, many years of playing I've seen 8 ex-playmates, 4 former penthouse pets, 6 NFL cheerleaders, many dancers and quite a few ladies that made the rounds of the porn circuit.

    I can honestly say that the only way the belief of you get what you pay for pans out is if you are looking for strictly arm candy, anything other than that and there isn't any correlation between a higher price and better performance. I've met quite a few girl next door types that completely out performed the magazine girls and all but one of the cheerleaders pretty much had the same mentality as the dancers.
    Wow, if Tcoupe is seeing escorts for .8 consistently, I would like to learn his negotiating skills. My hats off to him. LOL, some of you guys are ruthless, I always give the provider the benefit of the doubt and assume she is worth the donation. If she is not, I simply do not go back. I figure that I will get better service if I do not haggle. In many cases this does not work. There are some providers that are really worth the $.50 to $ However, I have seen some UTR ladies in Dayton for .8 who were really good and fun to be around. They just do not want their face plastered all over the worldwide web.

  10. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Susan last week and had a good time with all the typical extras you could hope for. Has the body of a 29 yo but smoking shows her 40+ age in her face. However, I'd like to find out the deal with the gal (I think, LOL?) laying in the corner on the floor in the middle room? I didn't ask, and she didn't offer, but the thought of a 3 way briefly crossed my mind, LOL? She was awake when we walked passed but It was too dark to get a good look at her. She didn't talk much, but did say 'bye' on my way out. It was kinda weird getting serviced knowing she was about 10 ft away with only a wall and sheet draped over an open doorway separating the two rooms? I wasn't sure if I should be looking over my shoulder or inviting her to the party? Overall, I'd definitely recommend Susan and hope to see her again... Maybe with her roomie next if that's a possibility?
    LOL she was in the next room, on my last visit, I didn't see her till I was dropping my drawers, she was clearly looking at me threw a sheet / curtain, I paused, smiled, and shrugged, and thought the same thing.

  11. #6068

    amazingly beautiful woman who just doesn't share my special appetite

    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyMoore  [View Original Post]
    We always have a good time, I will see you soon:0).
    Nice choice of visitation and that body and long legs in DATY would be heaven to be with.

  12. #6067

    remmy

    Saw remmy again. Easy as always to set up. I will admit it is always weird she says she has a headache. But any ways I swear her left eye is a lazy eye. And her good eye is the right one.

  13. #6066

    Not necessarily true....

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    If we get together and try to drive the prices down do you think the quality of ladies we have out there now would stay the same. I for one don't mind rewarding good service. I appreciate the fact that there are so many great girls out there and I don't want to drive them away. Just a thought.
    You get what you pay for doesn't always pan out in the hobby...

    Over my many, many years of playing I've seen 8 ex-playmates, 4 former penthouse pets, 6 NFL cheerleaders, many dancers and quite a few ladies that made the rounds of the porn circuit.

    I can honestly say that the only way the belief of you get what you pay for pans out is if you are looking for strictly arm candy, anything other than that and there isn't any correlation between a higher price and better performance. I've met quite a few girl next door types that completely out performed the magazine girls and all but one of the cheerleaders pretty much had the same mentality as the dancers.

  14. #6065

    Re: Lilly22

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad sent a PM, has anyone heard from her? I can't wait to partake in that! If it happens I will give a full report.

    Happy Hunting!
    It may be a new handle for her, but she is not new to this forum. It is Lilly21 just another year older and with a new look.

  15. #6064
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited with Sydney Moore, what can I say that hasn't already been said, the girl is refreshing, she is a pleasure to talk with and she laughs so naturally and easy, skills 2nd to none, and I saw her with booty shorts and long tube socks on, beautiful and a sexy sight! I will be visiting her again soon!
    We always have a good time, I will see you soon:0).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape