Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Homicide

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.
    Might have been of "Homicide: Life on the Streets." They used Tim's in one of the episodes.

  2. #18492

    Species 2

    So I'm up late eating popcorn and flipping the channels trying to settle on what to watch when I see a scene in a movie with some guy walking past a group of hookers standing on wooden porches. As I am looking at these hookers the background starts looking familiar to me, then I look at the color of the rooms and it hits me, IT'S TIM'S! . A couple of the actors walk in one if the rooms and sure enough , IT'S TIM'S . Looks just like the room I fucked Kiara in for the first time! . I did some research and found out the movie was filmed in Howard CO. Bet you guys didn't know you were fucking SW in a place used in a movie.

  3. #18491

    Crystal

    East Patapsoco and 12th.

  4. #18490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.
    What part of Patapsco did you see this lovely walking?

  5. #18489

    Crystal

    Was cruising on West Patapso and spotted her walking andr she is BSW with a great personality and I have to say that as far as a BJ goes she is one of the best at her trade will always leave you with a smile on your face.

  6. #18488

    yep

    That's her to bad they get the payoff I think I might get her on tape.

  7. #18487

  8. #18486
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    How we finding them bro, search for Nitetimer gets nothing?
    Go to XVideos.com. , look under "profiles" type in NiteTimer. Should pop up.

  9. #18485

    kiara

    Nice vid!

    Am I the only one that has had trouble getting in contact with her via text?

  10. #18484

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Sir, does she have a bladder control problem having sex, she can't orgasim that much as much as she dates.

    Saw little Annie Brooklyn walking. Saw the open sores around her mouth and said no thanks. No she doesn't have an active phone, but with the active herps and her oral skills not good enough for CBJ don't need them.

    While you guys are out cruising don't think your safe because you see out of state tag. ULE has been using rental cars for a while now.

    For those that remember Ellie, she's still around, but not walking the street. She is still with her BF and gained a lot of weight. Be safe and careful.
    No bladder control she's a squirter.

  11. #18483
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Been up for a while, I actually showed it to her!

  12. #18482

    Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Good lord, how does anyone maintain a boner with Jerry Springer blasting on the tube? Hats off to ya!

  13. #18481

  14. #18480

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Bro when you do hook with her be prepared for the "waterworks".
    Sir, does she have a bladder control problem having sex, she can't orgasim that much as much as she dates.

    Saw little Annie Brooklyn walking. Saw the open sores around her mouth and said no thanks. No she doesn't have an active phone, but with the active herps and her oral skills not good enough for CBJ don't need them.

    While you guys are out cruising don't think your safe because you see out of state tag. ULE has been using rental cars for a while now.

    For those that remember Ellie, she's still around, but not walking the street. She is still with her BF and gained a lot of weight. Be safe and careful.

  15. #18479

    ALICIA's cell number

    Several of you PM'd me requesting ALICIA's cell phone number, wish I could help, but the number I have is an old one that no longer works. I have lost track of her and it's been a while since I have been with her. In my opinion she is a super star who has branched out and now includes anal on the menu among other things. As many of you know ALICIA is a very sweet girl who tries hard to please and never leaves you wanting nor dissatisfied. She is a very attractive girl with a great figure and quite personable. The only draw back is her drug addiction which she has trouble shaking, like the other girls out there. I found her to be honest and once she knows you will look out for you. She helped me several times in staying away from girls who had STDs and other problems and avoiding LE. Last time I was with her, I took out to a nice restaurant in Catonsville and bought her lunch. She wore tight white sweater and black slacks and looked like a model. BBB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape