Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,751 to 24,765 of 32180
-
02-25-14 22:16 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 67Not so lucky no 7!
Had Sherry / Sherri, had to guess mid 40's. Not a looker, very avg body. Seemed nice, but chatted way too much. Massage was ok but nothing special unlike the past 2 ladies I've had there. 6th or 7th time there and first time I was haggled for a tip before any activities. And fought real hard too. Wanted way too much for way too little. Example, .6 for top, more for bottoms, more for touching. Insisted no one around that area would do that for less than those amounts. She was wrong. Anyways, I didn't have a ton of interest to begin with, but even less after the haggling. She definitely didn't rush it and you got the full time, however this is one time I would have been fine leaving early. May need to let this one fade from memory before I revisit. Unless someone gives a stellar review of someone else.
As a side note I looked and saw I never left a review on my last visit there about a week and a half ago. I had Yumi, looked to be mid 30's maybe a bit older but pretty face and cute, pretty tight body. Pretty good massage, all roaming, even feeding which was very welcomed. Seemed to genuinely love her work. And it showed. I would visit her again.
As another side note, confirmed twice now that Sara is no longer there. Was told she was working in the area though. If anyone ever finds her I'd be very appreciative of the heads up, my wallet on the other hand would not be! .
Stay Safe.
Nova Cane.
-
02-25-14 19:42 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 42You may find her in Reston. She said they wanted to send her there. Venue? Unknown.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 17:53 #7428Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Went to the Reston / Herndon AMP
Yesterday went to the same Vienna AMP (I believe they are Chinese staff). Same experience. Massage was just ok. The masseuse was cute and very nice and she spoke good English. Most likely I will not return because of their set-up. The one room is divided into 2 sections. You can hear everything being said next to you. For me not too comfortable at all.
Originally Posted by CaptnStubbing
[View Original Post]
Tysons Park. Not sure of the New Spa you're talking about. The ones I have seen there have been around for a few years, and for me they are just average at best.
-
02-25-14 16:26 #7427Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Golden
Yes, I do remember Golden. However, I have no idea where any of them are now! That was many years ago. They were a Great establishment and had a great staff!
Originally Posted by FrostedAbe
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 12:30 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 1991Another reason to stay in touch with your fave masseuse(s)
AMPs shut down, reopen, change names and move all the time for reasons such as pressure from LE, neighbors, etc. If you have a fave you should (assuming she likes you) get her personal number so you can keep in touch in case the place closes / moves or in case she moves to another AMP. The way to keep track of the number (s) will depend on your personal situation. You may not want to save the number on your phone so maybe it's better to have her write it down. Then you can figure out what works best for you to keep the number safe and away from prying eyes.
Originally Posted by FrostedAbe
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 06:44 #7425Regular Member

Posts: 3Goden Spa
I am looking for the former Golden Spa that was on Lee Hwy in merrifield and beore that in Georgetown. Does anyone know where they have gone?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 11:14 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 1991Hunter Mill AMP
That one is Relax Center, so search on that name to find info. And I believe the place on Javier is new, so those reports won't show up until a few hobbyists TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 00:44 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 206So many options
There are lots of AMPs these days, some new names and many I don't recall seeing reports on- AZA and no-name on Whittier in McLean, no-name on Hunter Mill, no-name on Javier Rd in FX, Blue in Springfield, Sunshine in Crystal City, no-name at 6924 LRT. Anybody loving any of these places?
-
02-22-14 22:50 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 84Apparently, June is gone from City.
-
02-22-14 16:03 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 29Fccc
Been some time since I last reported and thanks to NovaCane for the assist (my contacts list vanished from my phone after a os update) I hit the FCCC up and as always it is YMMV- not bad but not great, new lady could barely understand her, she said she is from Malaysia, ok body, nice rack, probably in her mid 30's-she does give a very good massage-other then that standard FS for the standard amount. BR.
-
02-22-14 09:00 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 164At The F C C C
I agree with not giving out names of the regulars who stay put for longer times but the girls at the FCCC rotate out every 10 days so it does not matter as much. Speaking of which. I saw Rose there last week. 20 years old. Perfect body -.
Originally Posted by NovaCane
[View Original Post]
Well talented and fairly good English. The downside is she asked for a tip! First time one of the FCCC girls has done that! I gave her $5.00. She is gone now and will not return. I see no reason to tip one that I will never see again.
But. She was VERY good!
Watta time to be had! I will probably go to FCCC again today.
-
02-22-14 06:26 #7419Regular Member

Posts: 17I made that mistake when I had a great time at the Herndon Spa a few weeks ago. I'm only in the area about once a year so I figured she would be gone when I made my next visit and didn't get a name. I just found out that I'll be back in the next 2 weeks and now I can't check on her availability. Also, I've answered a couple of PMs and would have liked to have done a better job pointing my fellow mongers in the right direction.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 23:27 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 67Ya I totally forgot to ask about the name at ATMB. Had other things on my mind and wasnt a mind blowing experience so didn't think of it. My bad... I'll ask next time. That said, I do have the name for FCCC and I've gotten the name for every other place I've gone too. In certain circumstances I prefer to share those and the details over PM though.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-21-14 22:28 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 1991$49 special at Relax Center
Had a session at RC and I'm happy to report they will honor the special price if you ask. MMS may try to sell you on the .9 four hand or the .6 regular oil massage, but she didn't make a fuss when I said I wanted the special "no oil" sports massage.
What's funny is that, once in the room, the massage was exactly the same as always since the masseuse asked if she could use oil because it was easier for her. So I had a nice massage which lasted for the full hour and had a great finish with some nice UTC roaming allowed. I tipped the therapist my usual amount so the discount was completely at the expense of the house fee.
Seniors and recent contributors can PM for more specifics.
-
02-21-14 21:14 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 42Tokyo Spa in F-Burg
Blazing red sign announces this business on Plank Road. You couldn't miss it if you tried. Entering through the front lobby showcases you to all the traffic on the highway. After the first visit, they told me to enter the hidden side door, which faces Sakura Sushi. Despite the name of the spa, three see-girls work here; YuYu, CoCo, and a very petite one whose name I forgot. The two are friendly and competent and CoCo actually looks rather hot. I did not get a session with CoCo, unfortunately. You could not go wrong with any of them. Standard rates apply. The petite one, perhaps not liking the look of my feet, invited me to come back for a pedicure. Unlikely, but I would come back for a massage.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





