Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5878

    It's not that they do not like out of towners

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.

  2. #5877

    Cincy providers

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
    While you may want instant gratification it probably won't work, the girls on this board are very cautious. When are you coming? It might be better to ask some of the senior members to point you in the right direction or wait till it is closer to the date you are coming and then try to set something up. They might not want to send pics so far in advance, I'm telling you the girls I've seen on this board are cool, just don't let frustration interfere with what you are trying to accomplish it will work out for you trust me. I have never worked with utr Buddah but I heard he is really good to work with or eloquent evenings that way you have someone to help you find the girl you want. Anyway good luck and if you need my help for anything during your stay please feel free to pm me. HL29.

  3. #5876

    Business travel

    Good morning mongers of Cinncy.

    I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?

  4. #5875
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #5874

    Bang for the buck

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    You get what you pay for doesn't always pan out in the hobby...

    Over my many, many years of playing I've seen 8 ex-playmates, 4 former penthouse pets, 6 NFL cheerleaders, many dancers and quite a few ladies that made the rounds of the porn circuit.

    I can honestly say that the only way the belief of you get what you pay for pans out is if you are looking for strictly arm candy, anything other than that and there isn't any correlation between a higher price and better performance. I've met quite a few girl next door types that completely out performed the magazine girls and all but one of the cheerleaders pretty much had the same mentality as the dancers.
    Wow, if Tcoupe is seeing escorts for .8 consistently, I would like to learn his negotiating skills. My hats off to him. LOL, some of you guys are ruthless, I always give the provider the benefit of the doubt and assume she is worth the donation. If she is not, I simply do not go back. I figure that I will get better service if I do not haggle. In many cases this does not work. There are some providers that are really worth the $.50 to $ However, I have seen some UTR ladies in Dayton for .8 who were really good and fun to be around. They just do not want their face plastered all over the worldwide web.

  6. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Susan last week and had a good time with all the typical extras you could hope for. Has the body of a 29 yo but smoking shows her 40+ age in her face. However, I'd like to find out the deal with the gal (I think, LOL?) laying in the corner on the floor in the middle room? I didn't ask, and she didn't offer, but the thought of a 3 way briefly crossed my mind, LOL? She was awake when we walked passed but It was too dark to get a good look at her. She didn't talk much, but did say 'bye' on my way out. It was kinda weird getting serviced knowing she was about 10 ft away with only a wall and sheet draped over an open doorway separating the two rooms? I wasn't sure if I should be looking over my shoulder or inviting her to the party? Overall, I'd definitely recommend Susan and hope to see her again... Maybe with her roomie next if that's a possibility?
    LOL she was in the next room, on my last visit, I didn't see her till I was dropping my drawers, she was clearly looking at me threw a sheet / curtain, I paused, smiled, and shrugged, and thought the same thing.

  7. #5872

    amazingly beautiful woman who just doesn't share my special appetite

    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyMoore  [View Original Post]
    We always have a good time, I will see you soon:0).
    Nice choice of visitation and that body and long legs in DATY would be heaven to be with.

  8. #5871

    remmy

    Saw remmy again. Easy as always to set up. I will admit it is always weird she says she has a headache. But any ways I swear her left eye is a lazy eye. And her good eye is the right one.

  9. #5870

    Not necessarily true....

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    If we get together and try to drive the prices down do you think the quality of ladies we have out there now would stay the same. I for one don't mind rewarding good service. I appreciate the fact that there are so many great girls out there and I don't want to drive them away. Just a thought.
    You get what you pay for doesn't always pan out in the hobby...

    Over my many, many years of playing I've seen 8 ex-playmates, 4 former penthouse pets, 6 NFL cheerleaders, many dancers and quite a few ladies that made the rounds of the porn circuit.

    I can honestly say that the only way the belief of you get what you pay for pans out is if you are looking for strictly arm candy, anything other than that and there isn't any correlation between a higher price and better performance. I've met quite a few girl next door types that completely out performed the magazine girls and all but one of the cheerleaders pretty much had the same mentality as the dancers.

  10. #5869

    Re: Lilly22

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad sent a PM, has anyone heard from her? I can't wait to partake in that! If it happens I will give a full report.

    Happy Hunting!
    It may be a new handle for her, but she is not new to this forum. It is Lilly21 just another year older and with a new look.

  11. #5868
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited with Sydney Moore, what can I say that hasn't already been said, the girl is refreshing, she is a pleasure to talk with and she laughs so naturally and easy, skills 2nd to none, and I saw her with booty shorts and long tube socks on, beautiful and a sexy sight! I will be visiting her again soon!
    We always have a good time, I will see you soon:0).

  12. #5867
    She got a number on BP if you just want to call her for faster response.

    Only contacted her to see if she did incall which she does not, so I will not be partaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad sent a PM, has anyone heard from her? I can't wait to partake in that! If it happens I will give a full report.

    Happy Hunting!

  13. #5866

    Lilly22

    Saw her ad sent a PM, has anyone heard from her? I can't wait to partake in that! If it happens I will give a full report.

    Happy Hunting!

  14. #5865

    Economics 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    The market will, in this business, determine the prices. Especially because in an underground market there is no government control over pricing. A woman can price herself out of one market and into another, and must balance her income results against her prices and adjust accordingly, or else go out of business. This is true in any market that is not controlled by government planners. Similarly, someone complained that the provider involved doesn't see black men. We all practice discrimination in one way or another, as is our right as human beings. No one should be forced to give or sell their personal property or services to anyone they don't wish to, as that is a violation of our property rights, and in this case a most intimate property right. That is not to say, however, that the market will not take that discrimination into account. The provider will of course lose the potential income of that group of clients, as well as those who feel that they will not patronize her due to her requirements. In this way the market will balance out and her income will reflect it.

    Cheech.
    Thanks for Economics 101 lesson!

  15. #5864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1187

    The market and prices

    The market will, in this business, determine the prices. Especially because in an underground market there is no government control over pricing. A woman can price herself out of one market and into another, and must balance her income results against her prices and adjust accordingly, or else go out of business. This is true in any market that is not controlled by government planners. Similarly, someone complained that the provider involved doesn't see black men. We all practice discrimination in one way or another, as is our right as human beings. No one should be forced to give or sell their personal property or services to anyone they don't wish to, as that is a violation of our property rights, and in this case a most intimate property right. That is not to say, however, that the market will not take that discrimination into account. The provider will of course lose the potential income of that group of clients, as well as those who feel that they will not patronize her due to her requirements. In this way the market will balance out and her income will reflect it.

    Cheech.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape