Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10379
    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone. When tried to make an appointment, I was told that Yumi is on vacation, and Julie was busy. So I went back to Mimi. She was looking great in a little black dress! Best TS I've ever had, good massage, and great tease. Though no ass play! She had really worked it in the shower, so I thought I would get it during the tease. No such luck. Still, a much better time than I had with her the first time, which I was happy about anyway. Maybe you need to see them more than once to get their full attention. I usually like variety, but am rethinking that...
    Hmm got that the last time I went to NMS and totally caught me off guard. It was def new. I scheduled an appointment and got a 2 for 1, she even offered a 3rd HE "very strong".

  2. #10378

    Mimi at NMS

    Thanks for the recommendations everyone. When tried to make an appointment, I was told that Yumi is on vacation, and Julie was busy. So I went back to Mimi. She was looking great in a little black dress! Best TS I've ever had, good massage, and great tease. Though no ass play! She had really worked it in the shower, so I thought I would get it during the tease. No such luck. Still, a much better time than I had with her the first time, which I was happy about anyway. Maybe you need to see them more than once to get their full attention. I usually like variety, but am rethinking that...

  3. #10377

    Spa age vs Real age

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to One Spa in a few months but the last time I was there my provider was over 40. Maybe thay have a new younger crowd there but I doubt it. I do agree with bigstar that the younger girls when you find one do want to get you off and get you out Asian women age much better due to diet, exercise and make up helps alot and asian spa girls are masters at applying it. There was a spa girl that was very popular at 1021 a few years back and we got very close. When I got introduced to her I was told she was 23 and I believed it. Then I saw her one day and the light was just right and I realized she was probably closer to 33, I figured lots of women lie about there age and it was no big deal. Then we started to see each other outside the spa and we did some traveling together and at one point I got a look at her passport and guess what, my 23 year old who I thought was really 33 turned out to be 43. I don't hold anything against her for it but don't fool yourselves 95% of these girls are way older than you think.
    Had to chime in on this, you guys are killing me LMAO.

    Mr. Yellowfever couldn't be more CORRECT! These girls (95%) of them are well into there 30's with most pushing into there forties! Unless you have seen verifiable proof (Like Yellow and myself) you would never think it possible. When I was new in the AMP scene I always thought the girls I was seeing were in there 20's or early 30's at the worst, but now after years of experience and many outside the spa experiences I know much better. I too spent much time with a very liked girl, ended up with her a few weekends in Flushing staying at her place, helped her decipher some personal financial issues and got to see her real name, address, bank accounts and such..My 28 year old was in fact 44 years old! Before I knew her real age I was thinking early 30's at the most. These Asian girls just have a younger look to begin with, dress the role, keep there bodies fit like a 20 something, get ALL kinds of surgery to include every part of there body and do know how to apply the makeup to cover up any and all perfections ask daddyslookin, he saw one very popular girl without makeup and was shocked!

    So to you guys who are with your 20 something year old AMP girls its good to dream..its all a fantasy anyways so what does it matter if she is really 40 something?

    Muffy.

  4. #10376
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    You may find a hidden gem somewhere but doubt you will find any FS spa girls under 40. I stopped at FE the other night and as I was leaving passed a girl in the hallway who had to be pushing 50 or better. Remember the formula, take your best guess at the girls age and then add 10-12 years. If you want young do some research and head for NYC.
    Penny at FE is definately in her twenties and is a real good fwiw.

  5. #10375

    Evergreen

    Been here a few times when it first opened and the service was decent, good massage hot stones and everything. Got Jenay an OK looking older woman maybe early 40's and I think she is the only one that works there. But my last visit was strange as I was attended by I believe the owner. Was old as dirt. Jenay started the ts but didn't finish just handed me off to her and I am like WTF. She did try her best but not my thing that is a definitely. I won't be back that's for sure.

  6. #10374

    Spa Girls Age

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    There's no way the girls at One are 40.
    I have not been to One Spa in a few months but the last time I was there my provider was over 40. Maybe thay have a new younger crowd there but I doubt it. I do agree with bigstar that the younger girls when you find one do want to get you off and get you out Asian women age much better due to diet, exercise and make up helps alot and asian spa girls are masters at applying it. There was a spa girl that was very popular at 1021 a few years back and we got very close. When I got introduced to her I was told she was 23 and I believed it. Then I saw her one day and the light was just right and I realized she was probably closer to 33, I figured lots of women lie about there age and it was no big deal. Then we started to see each other outside the spa and we did some traveling together and at one point I got a look at her passport and guess what, my 23 year old who I thought was really 33 turned out to be 43. I don't hold anything against her for it but don't fool yourselves 95% of these girls are way older than you think.

  7. #10373

    Spa Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    There's no way the girls at One are 40.
    I think he was talking about FE girls being 40 and more. I always say don't judge a book by the cover. Some of the best times I've had at spa were with the 30-40's girls. The Young ones go for the quick you cum / your done trick. Plus when you see the young ones, sometimes you can get yourself worked up too fast.

    Bigstar1.

  8. #10372

    40?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    You may find a hidden gem somewhere but doubt you will find any FS spa girls under 40. I stopped at FE the other night and as I was leaving passed a girl in the hallway who had to be pushing 50 or better. Remember the formula, take your best guess at the girls age and then add 10-12 years. If you want young do some research and head for NYC.
    There's no way the girls at One are 40.

  9. #10371

    Youngest Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy78  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I need advice on which FS spa has the youngest / hottest girls. I'm not sure what the abbreviation for FE Spa, can someone let me know the full name or hint of the name? Please PM me if you rather do that. Thanks!
    You may find a hidden gem somewhere but doubt you will find any FS spa girls under 40. I stopped at FE the other night and as I was leaving passed a girl in the hallway who had to be pushing 50 or better. Remember the formula, take your best guess at the girls age and then add 10-12 years. If you want young do some research and head for NYC.

  10. #10370

    Youngest girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy78  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I need advice on which FS spa has the youngest / hottest girls. I'm not sure what the abbreviation for FE Spa, can someone let me know the full name or hint of the name? Please PM me if you rather do that. Thanks!
    Always found OS to have the youngest and hottest. Now wildest is another story.

    Bigstar1.

  11. #10369
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17

    OS, CH or FE?

    Hi, I need advice on which FS spa has the youngest / hottest girls. I'm not sure what the abbreviation for FE Spa, can someone let me know the full name or hint of the name? Please PM me if you rather do that. Thanks!

  12. #10368

    If it is the same Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWilliams88  [View Original Post]
    JULIE give one of all time CRAPPY massage in NMS, but she's SOO young and cute, most of us let her get away of lousy service. YUMI is the CHOICE if you are looking for SERVICE so is ANGIE & SUZY.
    Julie was so tiny that she was perfect for back walking. I'd let her do that for most of the massage as it made it easier for her and more enjoyable for me. And she always gave me 1 to start and 1 to end so lousy service is a relative term.

    ND.

  13. #10367

    Nms

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo69  [View Original Post]
    Julie at NMS will give you the tease for sure in the ts, and at the end of her crappy massage (she just pushes down on your back, it's not even a massage unless you ask her to use oil and rub then it's better) she will give you what you're looking for. She'll even bust out the gloves and go all in if you make the right noises. You can just tell her you want that too towards the end, she'll oblige. Good luck.

    M69.
    JULIE give one of all time CRAPPY massage in NMS, but she's SOO young and cute, most of us let her get away of lousy service. YUMI is the CHOICE if you are looking for SERVICE so is ANGIE & SUZY.

  14. #10366

    NMS ass play

    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone suggest a masseuse at NMS who gives good butt play? I've had Mimi and Sandra recently, and while both were good, there was no crack teasing, which I really like. (Mimi was at one point recommended for this, so I was a bit confused why I didn't get any). I'm headed in for a 30 min. All soft touch massage, so I really want someone who fills the bill. To be clear, it's my ass we're talking about. Thanks!
    Yumi was aways my favorite for that activity. She's #2 on my all time favorites there.

    Bigstar1.

  15. #10365
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 53

    Nms Julie

    Julie at NMS will give you the tease for sure in the ts, and at the end of her crappy massage (she just pushes down on your back, it's not even a massage unless you ask her to use oil and rub then it's better) she will give you what you're looking for. She'll even bust out the gloves and go all in if you make the right noises. You can just tell her you want that too towards the end, she'll oblige. Good luck.

    M69.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone suggest a masseuse at NMS who gives good butt play? I've had Mimi and Sandra recently, and while both were good, there was no crack teasing, which I really like. (Mimi was at one point recommended for this, so I was a bit confused why I didn't get any). I'm headed in for a 30 min. All soft touch massage, so I really want someone who fills the bill. To be clear, it's my ass we're talking about. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape