Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 13319
-
02-27-14 12:35 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 802Senior
I have been in central Florida for 4 months now on business and I see many of his posts. He is a senior with over 500 posts so a provider can use his handle to check out his posts. I understand his issue, I have the same problem down here in that I often cannot get UTR digits because they do not recognize me on the boards.
Originally Posted by IndyNutt
[View Original Post]
Moto.
-
02-27-14 11:14 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 32It's not that they do not like out of towners
It's probably due to the recent uptick in LE and media activity that has been going on that has them being extra cautious right now. Keep trying and I'm sure some of the ladies here will get back with you.
Originally Posted by BillyBob987
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-14 10:55 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 1386Cincy providers
While you may want instant gratification it probably won't work, the girls on this board are very cautious. When are you coming? It might be better to ask some of the senior members to point you in the right direction or wait till it is closer to the date you are coming and then try to set something up. They might not want to send pics so far in advance, I'm telling you the girls I've seen on this board are cool, just don't let frustration interfere with what you are trying to accomplish it will work out for you trust me. I have never worked with utr Buddah but I heard he is really good to work with or eloquent evenings that way you have someone to help you find the girl you want. Anyway good luck and if you need my help for anything during your stay please feel free to pm me. HL29.
Originally Posted by BillyBob987
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-14 05:53 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 1035Business travel
Good morning mongers of Cinncy.
I absolutely love your board due to the fact that you have so many providers interacting and posting. I am from the Tampa area and we have few different boards but no provider interaction. I will be traveling to your fine area on business in a couple of weeks and am narrowing down my search but am getting a little frustrated with some of the providers that post on here. I have search high and low for pics on some of them and come up with nothing. I will say that Nikki was gracious enough to email pictures but when I PM'd and or texted some other providers, clearly explaining who I was and my intentions, crickets. Obviously they can check my posts to verify who I am and hell A2 will vouch for me. Some of these ladies seem very accommodating and I am just curious if they don't like out of towners?
-
02-26-14 15:36 #5875Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-26-14 12:18 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 802Bang for the buck
Wow, if Tcoupe is seeing escorts for .8 consistently, I would like to learn his negotiating skills. My hats off to him. LOL, some of you guys are ruthless, I always give the provider the benefit of the doubt and assume she is worth the donation. If she is not, I simply do not go back. I figure that I will get better service if I do not haggle. In many cases this does not work. There are some providers that are really worth the $.50 to $ However, I have seen some UTR ladies in Dayton for .8 who were really good and fun to be around. They just do not want their face plastered all over the worldwide web.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-14 08:18 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 234LOL she was in the next room, on my last visit, I didn't see her till I was dropping my drawers, she was clearly looking at me threw a sheet / curtain, I paused, smiled, and shrugged, and thought the same thing.
Originally Posted by SlapHappy2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-14 07:14 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 898amazingly beautiful woman who just doesn't share my special appetite
Nice choice of visitation and that body and long legs in DATY would be heaven to be with.
Originally Posted by SydneyMoore
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 22:55 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 115remmy
Saw remmy again. Easy as always to set up. I will admit it is always weird she says she has a headache. But any ways I swear her left eye is a lazy eye. And her good eye is the right one.
-
02-25-14 20:56 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 1138Not necessarily true....
You get what you pay for doesn't always pan out in the hobby...
Originally Posted by FMichaels4533
[View Original Post]
Over my many, many years of playing I've seen 8 ex-playmates, 4 former penthouse pets, 6 NFL cheerleaders, many dancers and quite a few ladies that made the rounds of the porn circuit.
I can honestly say that the only way the belief of you get what you pay for pans out is if you are looking for strictly arm candy, anything other than that and there isn't any correlation between a higher price and better performance. I've met quite a few girl next door types that completely out performed the magazine girls and all but one of the cheerleaders pretty much had the same mentality as the dancers.
-
02-25-14 20:30 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 523Re: Lilly22
It may be a new handle for her, but she is not new to this forum. It is Lilly21 just another year older and with a new look.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 18:52 #5868Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 129We always have a good time, I will see you soon:0).
Originally Posted by BigTe
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 15:52 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 346She got a number on BP if you just want to call her for faster response.
Only contacted her to see if she did incall which she does not, so I will not be partaking.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-14 15:26 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 233Lilly22
Saw her ad sent a PM, has anyone heard from her? I can't wait to partake in that! If it happens I will give a full report.
Happy Hunting!
-
02-25-14 15:03 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 193Economics 101
Thanks for Economics 101 lesson!
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






