Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10364

    ass teasing at NMS

    Can anyone suggest a masseuse at NMS who gives good butt play? I've had Mimi and Sandra recently, and while both were good, there was no crack teasing, which I really like. (Mimi was at one point recommended for this, so I was a bit confused why I didn't get any). I'm headed in for a 30 min. All soft touch massage, so I really want someone who fills the bill. To be clear, it's my ass we're talking about. Thanks!

  2. #10363

    North Main cant really beat it!

    North Main has always been my go to and after Saturday night I won't got anywhere else. Called at 1130 asked for a 1230 appt with Lisa, my man told me 1 am. I pulled up got the last parking spot, walked in 4 people sitting down 3 standing. Not even 5 minutes go by and I get right in, then then massage was one of the best up there with BIBI, never rushed just proves why Larry stays around for so long.I saw a little cutie when I was coming out of the shower nice little tight body, would love to know her name. Lisas looks are a 6 out of 10 but the massage and flip was above ag.

  3. #10362

    Repeat

    All I got to say is being a repeat customer sure has its advantages in this hobby doesn't it?

  4. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Read post 10323 on 2/17/14 by Brent.
    Thanks, I missed that post. Now I am really glad she didn't pick up the phone when I called.

  5. #10360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnyce1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First time post long time member. I was hoping someone may now if the spa girls travel on business trips?

    I have to go monthly and would love to bring some help with me?

    Thank you.
    Not at all likely, but on the off chance that you could find one that could, she would cost big money. Most can't leave the spas, they have a job there. They do get about 1 week off a month though so no harm in asking some.

  6. #10359
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of it. I searched thread and found nothing?? What am I missing?
    Read post 10323 on 2/17/14 by Brent.

  7. #10358

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnyce1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First time post long time member. I was hoping someone may now if the spa girls travel on business trips?

    I have to go monthly and would love to bring some help with me?

    Thank you.
    Be careful what you wish for.

  8. #10357

    Goldern

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of it. I searched thread and found nothing?? What am I missing?
    I read the forums fairly regularly and could have missed it, but never saw it mentioned either.

    I tried calling last night and after a couple of times not getting through eventually got past the eternal ringing to one of those 'this user has not set up their voicemail yet' messages. Which I generally interpret as a bad sign, it's the kind of message you get when you call someone with a beater / pay-as-you-go phone, not the kind of message you usually get from a professional /'legit' business.

  9. #10356

    Golden??

    Never heard of it. I searched thread and found nothing?? What am I missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Golden was written about a few weeks ago, based on that review and phone conversation with a woman there I would not bother. This place is an AAMP in an apt. Complex on Atwells.

  10. #10355

    Do spa girls travel

    Hey guys,

    First time post long time member. I was hoping someone may now if the spa girls travel on business trips?

    I have to go monthly and would love to bring some help with me?

    Thank you.

  11. #10354

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to or know anything about Golden Spa in providence?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ing-23/4008525
    Golden was written about a few weeks ago, based on that review and phone conversation with a woman there I would not bother. This place is an AAMP in an apt. Complex on Atwells.

  12. #10353

    Fe

    Hi Guy's.

    Stopped at FE on my by last night. Asked mama for a girl with big cans and a few minutes later in comes Julie Ann. She was very cute but did not have the assets I wanted. I decided not to complain based on JA's attitude and playfulness. TS was passable and her massage was pretty good, she put a steaming hot towel wrapped in another towel on my back and did some back walking. The massage was better than you would expect at a FS spa. She asked for the tip up front and then the usual festivities DATY, CBJ and CFS in multiple positions. The spa's made a comeback but the level of customer service has not and last night was a reminder to me why I have not been playing in that pool to often. I guess I would rate this visit as average given the current state of affairs.

  13. #10352

    Golden Spa?

    Anyone been to or know anything about Golden Spa in providence?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ing-23/4008525

  14. #10351

    Telling time at OS

    Haven't been to OS in a long time so stopped by OS last week and met Michelle (Sounded like Misha, but when I asked she corrected me). A little older than the standard OS staff, but very pretty (8/10). Slim, probably a be but that all natural which I prefer.

    After a decent table shower of normal length I got a half-hearted massage and non-existent tease which lasted a combined total of 5-10 minutes. I wasn't really disappointed overall because she was very friendly and really nice to look at, but I was back out on the sidewalk 40-45 minutes after walking in the door.

  15. #10350

    Another trip to OS

    Went back to the OS. Brought some supplies from H-mart with me, they were popular with the mamas. Got Rosie, K- girl, short, 8 of 10, bee cups. TS was thorough, she paid attention to the butt crack and my little friend. Back to the room, she tried very hard with the massage about 15 minutes of kneading, elbows, standing..I appreciated the effort but I didn't go there for the massage. I massaged her, played with her parts. I lay down on my belly and she starts to rub Tatas and hair over my back. I notice she's into my butt, spreads my cheeks and begins rimming or tossing my salad. I'm very pleased, shocked...that hasn't happened since DC...she does that for 5 minutes. Asks me to flip, starts licking the boys and gives a quick BBBJ. It doesn't last, she puts the cover on and we start our marathon session...CG, mish, doggie, spoon, mama says something and she says I need to end it. We're past the 60 min point, and I believe she did enjoy herself...she said several times "you're good". I'm soaked, and she's worried about my well being...I keep sweating. It was a great cardio workout, no need for Spin today. I was very pleased with the experience! Good luck!

    Acid.

    Sent from my iPad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape