Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5849

    Sarah

    Hi Has anyone seen Sarah and would like to compare notes? Interested in seeing and would like to find out more? I have been informed that it is not polite to post reviews so if interested pm me.

  2. #5848

    Susan

    Saw Susan last week and had a good time with all the typical extras you could hope for. Has the body of a 29 yo but smoking shows her 40+ age in her face. However, I'd like to find out the deal with the gal (I think, LOL?) laying in the corner on the floor in the middle room? I didn't ask, and she didn't offer, but the thought of a 3 way briefly crossed my mind, LOL? She was awake when we walked passed but It was too dark to get a good look at her. She didn't talk much, but did say 'bye' on my way out. It was kinda weird getting serviced knowing she was about 10 ft away with only a wall and sheet draped over an open doorway separating the two rooms? I wasn't sure if I should be looking over my shoulder or inviting her to the party? Overall, I'd definitely recommend Susan and hope to see her again... Maybe with her roomie next if that's a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I agree did her incall at her special rate. Nice time with an mature lady who wants to please and takes directions. GFE session that did the trick for me. She said she is moving soon but will stay in the No Cincy same area. Be Safe and enjoy Wjgjoe.

  3. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I agree did her incall at her special rate. Nice time with an mature lady who wants to please and takes directions. GFE session that did the trick for me. She said she is moving soon but will stay in the No Cincy same area. Be Safe and enjoy Wjgjoe.
    Yes and her BBBJ is getting better each time guess with lots of practice...

  4. #5846

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey say susan today, was a wonderful lady. If you want an older lady who is your age and gives a bit, she she is your lady. The person she lives with is a bit off putting but very nice and should be considered a good peep but susan is ok. All good and cares.
    I agree did her incall at her special rate. Nice time with an mature lady who wants to please and takes directions. GFE session that did the trick for me. She said she is moving soon but will stay in the No Cincy same area. Be Safe and enjoy Wjgjoe.

  5. #5845
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Just my 2 cent

    Me and Lexi are not together we know each other that's it and she is not dirty she may look rough if that's what you think but everyone has there own opinions about look I do know tht kj is a guy that thought he was doing a good thing by posting her reviews I just wanted to let everyone know we're deft not together LOL I like girls that have my similar looks LOL but really guys kj thought he was helping her out and it went way over bored LOL. Which really sucks for her because now all this is happening. Anyways just clearing it up that we're not together.

    Happy hunting.

    Sass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeeee501  [View Original Post]
    This report submitted by KJ is not quite factually true. Though I personally have never had a dream with Lexi I have met her a few times while visiting Sexy Sassy. The 2 of them either work together or they are a couple or being promoted by the same person or a combination of the above mentioned. Quote=Looks better then hers pictures. This is far from the truth, and highly exaggerated. Lexi has that million miles of bad road look that many providers have. She also carries a few extra LBS around the middle, 40 would be my guess. Clothes on she looks really rough. REALLY ROUGH. If she has skills I would not be able to give any review of those skills as I have never had a dream with her. Looks based only I would rate her a 3.5 on a 1 to 10 scale not a 1 to 5 scale. With all the providers in the Cincinnati area on USASG being considered this would be the last girl I would want to see dressed or naked.

  6. #5844

    Check the Facts

    Every post KJ has put on this forum has been self promoting or marketing of Sexi lexi with exception of 1 post. Admin removing those bogus post might be a good start to fixing the before mentioned problem and if she is all KJ says she is then good reviews from senior members would soon follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose4192  [View Original Post]
    There's something wrong if you have to self promote yourself or your girl. Figure out what your doing wrong and fix it. Good reviews will follow.
    Somebody using the "Report Post" button on one of those posts so I know what to look at would be a better start than just talking about it in the forum.

    Just saying...

    A2

  7. #5843

    KJ must be Blind

    This report submitted by KJ is not quite factually true. Though I personally have never had a dream with Lexi I have met her a few times while visiting Sexy Sassy. The 2 of them either work together or they are a couple or being promoted by the same person or a combination of the above mentioned. Quote=Looks better then hers pictures. This is far from the truth, and highly exaggerated. Lexi has that million miles of bad road look that many providers have. She also carries a few extra LBS around the middle, 40 would be my guess. Clothes on she looks really rough. REALLY ROUGH. If she has skills I would not be able to give any review of those skills as I have never had a dream with her. Looks based only I would rate her a 3.5 on a 1 to 10 scale not a 1 to 5 scale. With all the providers in the Cincinnati area on USASG being considered this would be the last girl I would want to see dressed or naked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.

  8. #5842
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Thanks!

    I appreciate the kind words and am happy to know you feel appreciated during our time together! Look forward to seeing you again!

    Xoxo,

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Meridius  [View Original Post]
    Concur on Amber's outstanding qualities. She is a classy lady but very down to earth. One is definitely the center of attention with her from start to finish.

  9. #5841

    Susan40 MILF spinner too tight for me, just right for others

    I had an early visit this morning... Took advantage of her moving special. Her pix are accurate, I go for older MILF types. She is very street-scort, which I don't mind, but bring your own cover & lube.

    She seemed to take direction well but she was too tight for me. A bit mechanical, but gave good long BBBJ, and nice DATY, She quit on cowgirl (she is not the first who didn't want to try twice with me).

    Kinda ticked me off, because I would have liked to see her again.

  10. #5840

    No, you got caught

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I got carried away. I'm new to this forum.
    There's something wrong if you have to self promote yourself or your girl. Figure out what your doing wrong and fix it. Good reviews will follow.

  11. #5839

    Kj6026

    Hey guys I got carried away. I'm new to this forum.

  12. #5838

    Trying to beef up business

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.
    I would agree. It's as bad as a kid writing a note to his teacher from his Mom.

    Mr Jackson,

    Please do not punish Johnny for not having his homework done. His dog ate it.

    Sincerely,

    Johnny's Mom.

  13. #5837

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.
    Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.

  14. #5836

    Cupcake

    She should sell hot dogs, because she really knows how to make a wiener stand.

    XOXOXO.

    Rose4192.

  15. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.
    9 times in a week? We get it, you really like lexi, or more likely, are Lexi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape