Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6040

    Check the Facts

    Every post KJ has put on this forum has been self promoting or marketing of Sexi lexi with exception of 1 post. Admin removing those bogus post might be a good start to fixing the before mentioned problem and if she is all KJ says she is then good reviews from senior members would soon follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose4192  [View Original Post]
    There's something wrong if you have to self promote yourself or your girl. Figure out what your doing wrong and fix it. Good reviews will follow.
    Somebody using the "Report Post" button on one of those posts so I know what to look at would be a better start than just talking about it in the forum.

    Just saying...

    A2

  2. #6039

    KJ must be Blind

    This report submitted by KJ is not quite factually true. Though I personally have never had a dream with Lexi I have met her a few times while visiting Sexy Sassy. The 2 of them either work together or they are a couple or being promoted by the same person or a combination of the above mentioned. Quote=Looks better then hers pictures. This is far from the truth, and highly exaggerated. Lexi has that million miles of bad road look that many providers have. She also carries a few extra LBS around the middle, 40 would be my guess. Clothes on she looks really rough. REALLY ROUGH. If she has skills I would not be able to give any review of those skills as I have never had a dream with her. Looks based only I would rate her a 3.5 on a 1 to 10 scale not a 1 to 5 scale. With all the providers in the Cincinnati area on USASG being considered this would be the last girl I would want to see dressed or naked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.

  3. #6038
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Thanks!

    I appreciate the kind words and am happy to know you feel appreciated during our time together! Look forward to seeing you again!

    Xoxo,

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Meridius  [View Original Post]
    Concur on Amber's outstanding qualities. She is a classy lady but very down to earth. One is definitely the center of attention with her from start to finish.

  4. #6037

    Susan40 MILF spinner too tight for me, just right for others

    I had an early visit this morning... Took advantage of her moving special. Her pix are accurate, I go for older MILF types. She is very street-scort, which I don't mind, but bring your own cover & lube.

    She seemed to take direction well but she was too tight for me. A bit mechanical, but gave good long BBBJ, and nice DATY, She quit on cowgirl (she is not the first who didn't want to try twice with me).

    Kinda ticked me off, because I would have liked to see her again.

  5. #6036

    No, you got caught

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I got carried away. I'm new to this forum.
    There's something wrong if you have to self promote yourself or your girl. Figure out what your doing wrong and fix it. Good reviews will follow.

  6. #6035

    Kj6026

    Hey guys I got carried away. I'm new to this forum.

  7. #6034

    Trying to beef up business

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.
    I would agree. It's as bad as a kid writing a note to his teacher from his Mom.

    Mr Jackson,

    Please do not punish Johnny for not having his homework done. His dog ate it.

    Sincerely,

    Johnny's Mom.

  8. #6033

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.
    Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.

  9. #6032

    Cupcake

    She should sell hot dogs, because she really knows how to make a wiener stand.

    XOXOXO.

    Rose4192.

  10. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Kj6026  [View Original Post]
    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.
    9 times in a week? We get it, you really like lexi, or more likely, are Lexi.

  11. #6030

    Sexylexi69

    I thought about sharing more of Lexi. I can honestly say she is the best in southwest Ohio. I have seen countless gals.

    In this area and nothing compares. She looks better than her pictures. So easy to talk to and great personality. But.

    Guys I'm telling you that she is great kisser, GFE to the max, but best of all is is the kitty adventure. You are missing the.

    Best pearl in SW. There is absolutely none better period. See what your missing.

  12. #6029

    Cupcake.

    Chemistry and skills are what makes most dreams enjoyable or not. Some girls have one and not the other. Cupcake has both. I've had several dreams with her and each one was fantastic. I enjoy spending time with her from chatting to catch up with each other, to holding each other and feeling like teenagers all over again. After several hours of being back in reality I find myself trying to figure out how soon I will be able to see her again. One hour doesn't seem like enough time to get my sugar fix and keep me under control until next time. A real sweetheart, beautiful young lady, and a great personality. A definite can't miss.

  13. #6028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Yes she is Amazing!

    Recently visited with Sydney Moore, what can I say that hasn't already been said, the girl is refreshing, she is a pleasure to talk with and she laughs so naturally and easy, skills 2nd to none, and I saw her with booty shorts and long tube socks on, beautiful and a sexy sight! I will be visiting her again soon!

  14. #6027

    I Dream of Kelly

    First off, long time lurker (years reading the site). Thanks so much to all those that have shared.

    After wanting to jump into the hobby for years, I finally took the plunge and all I can say is "What the hell took so long". Anyway, I chose to dream of Kelly "CincyDoll" for my first encounter. She was everything I was dreaming she would be, nice, very sexy, relaxing, clean, and a whole lot of fun. I won't get into the details but I was super nervous for my first time and she made me feel very comfortable, really went the extra step. I did not feel like she was watching the clock at all during any part of our time together. In fact I do not remember even seeing a clock of any kind. All I can say is that I will be repeating and if we met on different terms I would not be typing on this board, I would be with her repeating at this very minute.

  15. #6026

    Seeking info on Jaz

    I have searched the forums and am not finding any info on a gal named Jaz. Any help if finding info is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape