Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 13319
-
02-24-14 18:49 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 150Sarah
Hi Has anyone seen Sarah and would like to compare notes? Interested in seeing and would like to find out more? I have been informed that it is not polite to post reviews so if interested pm me.
-
02-24-14 08:31 #5848Regular Member

Posts: 15Susan
Saw Susan last week and had a good time with all the typical extras you could hope for. Has the body of a 29 yo but smoking shows her 40+ age in her face. However, I'd like to find out the deal with the gal (I think, LOL?) laying in the corner on the floor in the middle room? I didn't ask, and she didn't offer, but the thought of a 3 way briefly crossed my mind, LOL? She was awake when we walked passed but It was too dark to get a good look at her. She didn't talk much, but did say 'bye' on my way out. It was kinda weird getting serviced knowing she was about 10 ft away with only a wall and sheet draped over an open doorway separating the two rooms? I wasn't sure if I should be looking over my shoulder or inviting her to the party? Overall, I'd definitely recommend Susan and hope to see her again... Maybe with her roomie next if that's a possibility?
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 14:16 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 105Yes and her BBBJ is getting better each time guess with lots of practice...
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 13:46 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 96Susan
I agree did her incall at her special rate. Nice time with an mature lady who wants to please and takes directions. GFE session that did the trick for me. She said she is moving soon but will stay in the No Cincy same area. Be Safe and enjoy Wjgjoe.
Originally Posted by CincinnatiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 12:34 #5845Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 339Just my 2 cent
Me and Lexi are not together we know each other that's it and she is not dirty she may look rough if that's what you think but everyone has there own opinions about look I do know tht kj is a guy that thought he was doing a good thing by posting her reviews I just wanted to let everyone know we're deft not together LOL I like girls that have my similar looks LOL but really guys kj thought he was helping her out and it went way over bored LOL. Which really sucks for her because now all this is happening. Anyways just clearing it up that we're not together.
Happy hunting.
Sass.
Originally Posted by Mikeeee501
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-14 00:26 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 473Check the Facts
Every post KJ has put on this forum has been self promoting or marketing of Sexi lexi with exception of 1 post. Admin removing those bogus post might be a good start to fixing the before mentioned problem and if she is all KJ says she is then good reviews from senior members would soon follow.
Somebody using the "Report Post" button on one of those posts so I know what to look at would be a better start than just talking about it in the forum.
Originally Posted by Rose4192
[View Original Post]
Just saying...
A2
-
02-22-14 10:58 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 473KJ must be Blind
This report submitted by KJ is not quite factually true. Though I personally have never had a dream with Lexi I have met her a few times while visiting Sexy Sassy. The 2 of them either work together or they are a couple or being promoted by the same person or a combination of the above mentioned. Quote=Looks better then hers pictures. This is far from the truth, and highly exaggerated. Lexi has that million miles of bad road look that many providers have. She also carries a few extra LBS around the middle, 40 would be my guess. Clothes on she looks really rough. REALLY ROUGH. If she has skills I would not be able to give any review of those skills as I have never had a dream with her. Looks based only I would rate her a 3.5 on a 1 to 10 scale not a 1 to 5 scale. With all the providers in the Cincinnati area on USASG being considered this would be the last girl I would want to see dressed or naked.
Originally Posted by Kj6026
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 22:03 #5842Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249Thanks!
I appreciate the kind words and am happy to know you feel appreciated during our time together! Look forward to seeing you again!
Xoxo,
Amber
Originally Posted by Meridius
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 20:10 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 173Susan40 MILF spinner too tight for me, just right for others
I had an early visit this morning... Took advantage of her moving special. Her pix are accurate, I go for older MILF types. She is very street-scort, which I don't mind, but bring your own cover & lube.
She seemed to take direction well but she was too tight for me. A bit mechanical, but gave good long BBBJ, and nice DATY, She quit on cowgirl (she is not the first who didn't want to try twice with me).
Kinda ticked me off, because I would have liked to see her again.
-
02-21-14 19:04 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 76No, you got caught
There's something wrong if you have to self promote yourself or your girl. Figure out what your doing wrong and fix it. Good reviews will follow.
Originally Posted by Kj6026
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 17:11 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 140Kj6026
Hey guys I got carried away. I'm new to this forum.
-
02-21-14 14:41 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 76Trying to beef up business
I would agree. It's as bad as a kid writing a note to his teacher from his Mom.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
Mr Jackson,
Please do not punish Johnny for not having his homework done. His dog ate it.
Sincerely,
Johnny's Mom.
-
02-21-14 14:13 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 1386Wow
Now if this isn't Lexi69 then it's her handler or somebody close to her, I have not seen anything this obvious since I've been on this site. 9 post about the same provider all in about a weeks time. Sorry Lexi you have to do better than that.
Originally Posted by Kj6026
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-14 13:04 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 76Cupcake
She should sell hot dogs, because she really knows how to make a wiener stand.
XOXOXO.
Rose4192.
-
02-21-14 12:38 #5835Banned Member

Posts: 1639 times in a week? We get it, you really like lexi, or more likely, are Lexi.
Originally Posted by Kj6026
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





