Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18433

    krissy at curtis bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I'm very well acquainted with her sister, Amanda, who is an absolute sweetheart. My feeling is that they are both easy to do business with, and free of drama, all at fair prices.
    Haven't gone "fishing" in the bay for a while. First of all the county's finest has scooped up most of my fav mermaids in the area and then it's been too darn cold out there to do any kind of "outdoor sport" butt nakid.

    Anyway, since the weather warmed up a bit decided to tour the area. Picked up this long hair brunette in her mid 20's by the bus stop and proceeded to do some creative "figure skating" at one of her friend's place. Started with cherry lift and tehn we did the besti squat and followed with camel spin. We then finished our synchronized twizzles with fireworks (for those who care those are acual figure skating terms).

    Finished in record time and gave the gal a small tip since we kinda rushed it in the end. Heard she got a younger better looking sis (though she claims she got a nicer butt). Got to go for threesome to figure it out. After all, it takes a gal to work the shaft and the other the balls if you want done right.

    P.S. Any hobbyist who know of a room for rent in the area for 1/2 hr or so please pm me. Just need somewhere with a door, couch / bed and heat / AC to fuck, I mean "shuck" raw oyster. LOL.

  2. #18432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Dundalk today

    On my way home from work around 5:20 swept through Dundalk area. The warm weather has brought everyone out. It has been dead for weeks, but at least 6 girls around the Citgo. Get there while you can.

  3. #18431
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBjs  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Yes I'm new to this and if I screwed up that bad I would retire before I got started. Anyway what I'm trying to say is one could be fooled easy so your pictures are a great help...Thanks.
    Her hands are HUGE! Also look for an adams apple! If it smells like a ... in this case, IT LOOKED and TALKED like a...

    You get the drift.

  4. #18430

    In Your Town!! Holla at your boy!!

    Sup Gents / Fellow Mongers? Well, I made it down here today!! Drove down from Philly. Can't wait to troll some of the suggested areas I heard about from you all on this site especially NitTimer!! Thanks again for the hook up yo!! Going to bust a grub first and pound a few down before I begin my quest in the areas. Tryin not to be in a rush.LOL. If anyone else has suggestions for decent SW's around town, hit me up. I brought my laptop down so I have access to wifi and can check on here at my leisure!! Peace!!

  5. #18429
    Could someone help me out with info for Lindsey in cb? Been trying for 2 weeks no luck.

  6. #18428

    RizalBoy

    If the last four of her Ashleys number is 2570, contact me, she has some health issues.

  7. #18427

    Rizalboy - Your inbox is full

    Can't send you a PM. Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]

    On to the hotness. Found a new to me WSW named Ashley. She is not the pregnant Ashley nor the blonde Ashley nor CB Ashley (not a big fan of the latter two). But, like pregnant Ashley, she is a tall, thin, waif like brunette who I find quite pretty. She stonewalled me for Pricey Nicole rates and I eventually capitulated. But, I got what I normally needed out of the deal and have high hopes for her skills growing with continued familiarity.

    On the plus side, she's easily part of my top five SWs in the looks department. She likes to role play. Her dirty talk is better than almost everyone's. Her GFE is superb. And her BBBJ is above average. On the negative, she's a little pricey. Also, it was hard to tell if her outgoing friendliness is attributed to her personality or to her tweaking a bit. So, YMMV.

    Masonm, you want a Liz replacement? She IS that girl. I ain't lied to you yet.

    I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.

  8. #18426

    Lindsey

    Its really hot out Brooklyn, got pulled over early this morning for a tailight that wasn't even out. Been out the last few weeks trying to catch Lindsey with no luck. But I did run across a girl this morning named KK, nice looking good body. I got her # will date later anyone know of her? Could someone help me out with linsey though? No big deal if you can't.

  9. #18425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if I misrepresented my issue with Kiara in my last post. My issue is in regards to Kiara not with Kiara. I've been led to believe that someone has been cut off by her for his untoward behavior. His Captain Save a Ho delusions were so self important, so grandiose, so devoid of any kind of situational awareness that he thought she should MARRY HIM. What kind of socially inept weak minded fuck asks a working girl to marry him! Having a genuine concern for your faves is one thing. Hell, catching feelings is almost somewhat believable. And no sane person would want any of the good girls out there to catch a beat down. But, holy fucking shit. Some people need to find a semblance of self control. Now, he's contacting her from another number posing as someone she's never met to trick her into seeing him. Wow, just, wow.

    Many of us have been "cut off" from a fave due to a myriad of reasons. A change in life circumstance for the better for her (or worse), a mistake, some miscommunication, new boyfriend, whatever, you name it. And you roll with it. Like a man would. I'm not even sure if he's on the forum but in the unlikely event that he is, if you have plans to hurt Kiara, if you continue to try and cleverly deceive her, pretend to have a pair and knock it off. For sure, I'm not her keeper. But, I'll be damned if some schmuck has plans to hurt an awesome girl like Kiara because she won't suck his dick anymore. I'm fairly certain that anyone who has met Kiara would agree that she doesn't deserve that kind of nonsense.

    On to the hotness. Found a new to me WSW named Ashley. She is not the pregnant Ashley nor the blonde Ashley nor CB Ashley (not a big fan of the latter two). But, like pregnant Ashley, she is a tall, thin, waif like brunette who I find quite pretty. She stonewalled me for Pricey Nicole rates and I eventually capitulated. But, I got what I normally needed out of the deal and have high hopes for her skills growing with continued familiarity.

    On the plus side, she's easily part of my top five SWs in the looks department. She likes to role play. Her dirty talk is better than almost everyone's. Her GFE is superb. And her BBBJ is above average. On the negative, she's a little pricey. Also, it was hard to tell if her outgoing friendliness is attributed to her personality or to her tweaking a bit. So, YMMV.

    Masonm, you want a Liz replacement? She IS that girl. I ain't lied to you yet.

    I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.
    Ill admit I care a good bit about what happens to her, but I never look at it beyond being a business relationship. And seriously god help anyone that should do something to her. I've got shovels and know I wouldn't have an issue finding volunteers on here to help me bury the bastard. Some people think the working girls are just objects. But at the end of the day they are just as human as we are and want at least some of the same respect we want.

    BQ22.

  10. #18424

    I'm new at this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Here you go!!
    Thanks Yes I'm new to this and if I screwed up that bad I would retire before I got started. Anyway what I'm trying to say is one could be fooled easy so your pictures are a great help...Thanks.

  11. #18423

    Alecia - Wilkens

    Went home happy!

  12. #18422
    I apologize if I misrepresented my issue with Kiara in my last post. My issue is in regards to Kiara not with Kiara. I've been led to believe that someone has been cut off by her for his untoward behavior. His Captain Save a Ho delusions were so self important, so grandiose, so devoid of any kind of situational awareness that he thought she should MARRY HIM. What kind of socially inept weak minded fuck asks a working girl to marry him! Having a genuine concern for your faves is one thing. Hell, catching feelings is almost somewhat believable. And no sane person would want any of the good girls out there to catch a beat down. But, holy fucking shit. Some people need to find a semblance of self control. Now, he's contacting her from another number posing as someone she's never met to trick her into seeing him. Wow, just, wow.

    Many of us have been "cut off" from a fave due to a myriad of reasons. A change in life circumstance for the better for her (or worse), a mistake, some miscommunication, new boyfriend, whatever, you name it. And you roll with it. Like a man would. I'm not even sure if he's on the forum but in the unlikely event that he is, if you have plans to hurt Kiara, if you continue to try and cleverly deceive her, pretend to have a pair and knock it off. For sure, I'm not her keeper. But, I'll be damned if some schmuck has plans to hurt an awesome girl like Kiara because she won't suck his dick anymore. I'm fairly certain that anyone who has met Kiara would agree that she doesn't deserve that kind of nonsense.

    On to the hotness. Found a new to me WSW named Ashley. She is not the pregnant Ashley nor the blonde Ashley nor CB Ashley (not a big fan of the latter two). But, like pregnant Ashley, she is a tall, thin, waif like brunette who I find quite pretty. She stonewalled me for Pricey Nicole rates and I eventually capitulated. But, I got what I normally needed out of the deal and have high hopes for her skills growing with continued familiarity.

    On the plus side, she's easily part of my top five SWs in the looks department. She likes to role play. Her dirty talk is better than almost everyone's. Her GFE is superb. And her BBBJ is above average. On the negative, she's a little pricey. Also, it was hard to tell if her outgoing friendliness is attributed to her personality or to her tweaking a bit. So, YMMV.

    Masonm, you want a Liz replacement? She IS that girl. I ain't lied to you yet.

    I have pics and number available to those who don't suck. Apologies to those who I haven't emailed or pm'd back recently. My recent pics are on another device with a shattered screen.

  13. #18421

    Kady

    Met w Kady. Bad face but amazing body and great skills. She really can make a guys day. Really would like to meet up w Kiera. Anybody seen her lately?

  14. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69  [View Original Post]
    When I was reading this at a traffic light, I started cracking up like crazy, LMFAO. I always have my passenger lock unless I stop and give a SW a sign to meet me. I think it's best practice to have it lock at all times unless your park and you see your SW walking to your car. That may have been fun for that guy but I know he wasn't looking for that. Remember that I wasn't laughing at you, just the experience. We got to laugh at our mistakes sometimes to keep us level-headed.
    Always, Always keep them locked. As soon as I exit the freeway I lock all doors, even after the SW is in the vehicle, I don't deive the surface streets of Bmore without all my doors locked!

  15. #18419

    Summer bsw on Washington blvd.

    Holly smoke, I just met what could be a sloppy'are / wetter BJ then the Wilkens Jessica. Picked up Summer today on Washington blvd. Right before the truck rental spot. Thought she was hacking for a ride but after I stopped and ask how far she had to go, she said, no, I'm working. Well of coarse I said jump in. Did the cop check and off we went to her spot at the budget on Caton ave. Quoted me standards rates and didn't even ask for a tip so I said for 30. Will you get naked? She said sure. Laid me down and damn there sucked my balls and brains out. Only comparison to her would be Puerto Rican Jessica on Wilkens. Summer is a BSW from Philly here in town, she was dancing on the block but now hit the streets for extra cash. Said she is sharing a room with a white girl name Rachel. Summer is a BSW. 25 years old if I recall, 5'6 155 lbs. Ass from hell. LOL a little chubby belly but the ass is baby soft smooth. An experience like no other. Digits available for trade or for the pros like cls. I should had asked to video this but I didn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape