rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10349

    Ch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotAzn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning, don't think I'll be heading there to TOFTT, been feeling bitter about CH so I'm going to stick with the good places I know of (which are getting slimmer).
    You should not feel bitter about CH. You may not have had a winner for an attendant but again I am sure that you request for limited services at a FS caused a bad experience to turn even worse. Many others have learned this lesson in the past and I would not consider a 60 HJ an upsell at a FS spa. Maybe you should have gone to one of the HJ spa's and tried to get a higher level of service which can be had for a few extra bucks. I recently went to a a very popular HJ only spa in prov and was able to negotiate a BBBJCIM for an additional tip. I have been to CH several times, at least 30 and only had one bad experience and it was with one of the popular girls there.

    Fever.

  2. #10348

    RE: Admiral Street Spa

    Made my bi-weekly visit to Admiral and drew BeBe again. She's been reviewed here enough that I won't go over old ground.

    TS was excellent, very thorough. Unfortunately she prefers to use the sprayer, which I dislike.

    Asked for and got very soft rub. Lots of tease mixed in, nice use of her hair. ST and finish prolonged and excellent as well.

    She works really hard to make sure you enjoy your visit. 60/50.

  3. #10347

    I never hear the "H" word

    I like variety and tried a place I'd never been and hardly ever see a post about Harmony Spa this past week.

    In the distant past I remembered a few not too enthusiastic posts which is why I'd never found my way there. The current RI scene is good compared to much of the country and I try to appreciate that comparison but it is more limited than during various heyday periods of the past. Anyway I took a coupon out of the Phoenix to save $10 and ventured over to Harmony.

    The facility was nice enough, reasonable size, clean and I believe the manager's name was "Kim" and she was pleasant. My staffer was "Cherry" and perhaps not a spinner but very good TS followed by outstanding body rub including back walking such that the therapeutic side was top notch. Cherry was friendly and we had a very nice personal conversation during my session. They were very generous with time allowing us to run substantially over our 1 hour appointment.

    The for fun period of our appointment was really most excellent as well. Superior build-up, very good technique and great customer service orientation. Overall my time there was very good with parts outstanding.

    Cherry isn't an OS spinner, but was very sweet and I have no complaints other than perhaps parking. They have a lot immediately in front of the entrance which is very public facing traffic. I parked down the block a bit which was awkward with the snow shoulders.

    For what its worth they treated me kindly.

  4. #10346
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    THA,

    FE is def open not closed. Avoid Mina (someone posted about a different Mina at Admiral).

    Short with a few extra pounds and rolls. TS tease is nothing to write home about. She speaks really good English but has a deep voice but not a man and whines. Her tits were hard and likely fake. Complains about FIA and thinks she is all that and wants a lot of money for minimal service. A perfunctory happy ending with the fake oh baby oh baby crap. I stopped there because I was bored in traffic and easy to hop off the exit.

    Can you guys tell that I was under enthused with her?
    Thanks for the warning, don't think I'll be heading there to TOFTT, been feeling bitter about CH so I'm going to stick with the good places I know of (which are getting slimmer).

  5. #10345

    One spa

    Gents,

    Hope vacation week has been good to you. I made the trip to providence to the OS. Once again I got Beebee, I was fine with it as the other providers either busy or hiding. Paid mama, got undressed and then taken to the shower. Before the shower I stashed my tip / donation under the sheet / towel. Standard shower, no extra attention was given but everything was cleaned. Onto table for my 7 minute rubdown. She asks if I want everything, and I reply always. No talk of damages. She lays down next to me, we cuddle, then I'm up and start massaging her for 5 minutes. Starts with CBJ, CG, I stand up (still inside) flip her on the table and start pounding standing mish, flip her to doggie and ride standing until I'm done. We're both sweating from the workout. Back to the shower, she cleans me and I watch her sanitize her goods. Back to the room, I dress then grab donation from the table, she's surprised, we hug and leave. On the way out mama was cleaning a room so Bebe stopped by the door and waited for mama to come and take me all the out...interesting. Enjoy!

    Acid.

    Sent from my iPad.

  6. #10344

    FE Is Open With A Mina

    THA,

    FE is def open not closed. Avoid Mina (someone posted about a different Mina at Admiral).

    Short with a few extra pounds and rolls. TS tease is nothing to write home about. She speaks really good English but has a deep voice but not a man and whines. Her tits were hard and likely fake. Complains about FIA and thinks she is all that and wants a lot of money for minimal service. A perfunctory happy ending with the fake oh baby oh baby crap. I stopped there because I was bored in traffic and easy to hop off the exit.

    Can you guys tell that I was under enthused with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotAzn  [View Original Post]
    Also, I drove by FE today to relieve some of the bitterness I had at CH, but it was 10 am and I didn't see a FE sign or neon sign lit. Is it done?

  7. #10343

    Mina at Admiral

    I called up to make an appointment with Angie but Mama Gigi told me she's on a long vacation. Don't know if that means she's gone for good or will return one day. I decided to try Mina. Mina is short, cute, and kind of quiet. English is limited but we were able to communicate. She gave a really long, playful, and teasing TS; one of the best I've had. Brief sauna and then to the room. The massage was nice and she incorporates a lot of teasing into the massage. Eventually she started the actual soft touch tease which was good and went on for quite a while. Flip and a very nice finish. Cleanup and some more massage including a really good foot massage. She helped me to dress and I was on my way. I will definitely see her again.

  8. #10342
    Would you go to a prix fixe restaurant, say you only want the appetizer and start negotiating?

  9. #10341
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    I am curious as to what you think the standard rate should be for a HJ at a FS spa. You said she upsold you to $60. Now I would agree that is an upsell if you were talking about a HJ only establishment however at a FS spa I think the general expectation of the provider is that most customers are there for FS and would certainly feel slighted by an offer of a $40 tip. Also you alluded to her asking you what you wanted earlier in the session. Personally at a FS spa I always like to define exactly what I want early on in the session so both of us are on the same page.
    I didn't have to mention anything cause I told her I was there before with OG providers like Connie and May. But she really seemed rushed to not want to do her job. Of course I can understand if she doesn't like what she does, but her demeanor was just totally a turn off.

  10. #10340
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    I am curious as to what you think the standard rate should be for a HJ at a FS spa. You said she upsold you to $60. Now I would agree that is an upsell if you were talking about a HJ only establishment however at a FS spa I think the general expectation of the provider is that most customers are there for FS and would certainly feel slighted by an offer of a $40 tip. Also you alluded to her asking you what you wanted earlier in the session. Personally at a FS spa I always like to define exactly what I want early on in the session so both of us are on the same page.
    I have had plenty occasions when I did not want to dip in at a FS spa, but I love the spinners in bikinis. I gladly tip .8 For a HJ or 1.00 For a BJ to aa nude spinner with full roaming. You will not get that at NMS or admiral so its a value I gladly pay for. P.S. The .00 System is bad enough to follow, don't need the roses.

  11. #10339

    FS Spa Services

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotAzn  [View Original Post]
    I knew what it was, but I didn't want to spend an extra 8 roses for a "wham bam thank you ma'am". She basically rushed me out so she could go back to watching her korean drama or some bs.

    Back in the day, connie was amazing and had the best personality for the provider job. Attitude was great and her body was nice and thick. But now she's too thick and not doing the service no more.
    I am curious as to what you think the standard rate should be for a HJ at a FS spa. You said she upsold you to $60. Now I would agree that is an upsell if you were talking about a HJ only establishment however at a FS spa I think the general expectation of the provider is that most customers are there for FS and would certainly feel slighted by an offer of a $40 tip. Also you alluded to her asking you what you wanted earlier in the session. Personally at a FS spa I always like to define exactly what I want early on in the session so both of us are on the same page.

  12. #10338

    FE closed?

    Also, I drove by FE today to relieve some of the bitterness I had at CH, but it was 10 am and I didn't see a FE sign or neon sign lit. Is it done?

  13. #10337
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I think you should have done some more research, CH is a FS spa and if you go to a FS spa and ask for limited services the price goes up.
    I knew what it was, but I didn't want to spend an extra 8 roses for a "wham bam thank you ma'am". She basically rushed me out so she could go back to watching her korean drama or some bs.

    Back in the day, connie was amazing and had the best personality for the provider job. Attitude was great and her body was nice and thick. But now she's too thick and not doing the service no more.

  14. #10336

    Re: Ch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotAzn  [View Original Post]
    Drew chris, really wish I left after the TS. The session was a 20 min massage and asked for what I wanted right away. Totally huge turn off, upselled for a .6 HE and play with the girls for like 5 seconds. Left unhappy, never will return. It was great in the past but this place has gone down hill.

    I'd stay away from this provider atleast, maybe theres some hope for this place.
    I think you should have done some more research, CH is a FS spa and if you go to a FS spa and ask for limited services the price goes up.

  15. #10335

    Ch

    Drew chris, really wish I left after the TS. The session was a 20 min massage and asked for what I wanted right away. Totally huge turn off, upselled for a .6 HE and play with the girls for like 5 seconds. Left unhappy, never will return. It was great in the past but this place has gone down hill.

    I'd stay away from this provider atleast, maybe theres some hope for this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape