Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 13264
-
02-17-14 09:34 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 83She's on backpage
Search "Bella" under the bodyrubs section. She has her own phone and makes her own bookings. She also has reviews at the other board (search her phone number). Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Aldrich317
[View Original Post]
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ht-25/24532212
-
02-16-14 14:52 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 52Bella?
Hi all,
I'm an occasional visitor to some of the HE AMPs in Providence (e.g. Admiral and NMS) and enjoy them immensely. However, as a Brockton redident, I'm looking for something closer to home. I have read some good things on this forum about Bella, last I read currently working in Easton, by appointment. Does anyone know how best to reach her? Any additional information regarding her services and pricing would also be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Aldrich317.
-
02-15-14 22:27 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 299Christina
Anybody know if Christina on the south shore is around? Been trying to get in touch with her...
Thanks,
Aim.
-
02-15-14 21:38 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 396Julie b-i-y-a-t-c-h
Chairman Ccup, you and I are aligned ... We must do away with scams such as Julie...we must inflict pain.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-14 16:38 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 1417agreed on julie
First the pics are fake.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
She never givesu her number. So I think she is just jerking us around and not the way we want to get jerked around.
-
02-14-14 22:39 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 396julie
I say she is homey and just playing us...pissed me off with some foolish email trades that ended up nothing just time waster with her means of getting off...be-I-why-a-t-see-h.
Originally Posted by Smokescreen
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-14 22:36 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 396Alli Cat
This is Clery's, right? Big tits, great body, quirky, cat.
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-14 22:01 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 92Alli
Nice to be remembered, fellas! If you do find that you need any info about Alli, let me know. Current evaluation on her seems pretty accurate. DM.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-14 00:25 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 128Younger provider in quincy braintree weymouth
NEED TO GET A MASSAGE OR BODYRUB TOMORROW. HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND A YOUNGER PROVIDER. Must be under 30 and friendly. Cost does not matter but must not be a rip off.
Any recommendations? Please PM me. Would prefer someone private but a nice clean place with young friendly provider is ok.
-
02-14-14 00:24 #3580Regular Member

Posts: 21No too far off
She's damn cute / young and close to her pics but hard to get in touch with, unknowingly reached out to her after being blown off twice before (different pics and location). Big up sell and if I had the money and time to burn sure, she had a friend that played along but between the hassle of setting up an appointment and the up sell I would not repeat. Seems like there were some guys exiting as I was going in, not mongers but maybe boyfriends? Have fun and be careful.
Originally Posted by PwHerman
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 22:47 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 159Seen Her several times. Goes by Kathy now. Happy to give you details via PM.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 22:42 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 159No no no. I think that the rest of you have not RTFF! A provider in Back Bay named Allie, Ally or Alli are all one and the same. PM me for her email address. She does not want it given out very publicly any more.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 16:14 #3577Regular Member

Posts: 19Nl
Saw her a couple times last year. Left relatively happy but not fully happy. She is more like your friends mother if you know what I mean. A pleasurable experience, but no rockets went off or anything. Very nice for a mid sixty some woman.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
Wish she offered more on the happiness scale, her donations are reasonable for what you get.
SM.
-
02-13-14 13:22 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 1417not an agency
I have gone back and forth with her, I doubt it is an agency. Independent my guess, but have never seen her..
Originally Posted by PerfectMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 08:50 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 922Julie
At least one of the pics is fake:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen
[View Original Post]
http://www.amorsi.com/girl.asp?Id=60800
Edit: Make that two fake pics:
http://www.amorsi.com/mobile-girl.asp?Id=58833Last edited by Member #4868; 02-13-14 at 08:56. Reason: added info









Reply With Quote






