Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5775

    Remmy

    Have seen Remmy and she is sweet and you will love seeing her. Makes you feel right at home.

  2. #5774

    agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I prefer attachments not links.

  3. #5773

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    Saves a lot of time. You look at the pics and only bother to read the ad if you like what you see.

    Play safe.

  4. #5772

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I completely agree. I don't have many posts, but that is because I am usually very busy, I'm sure I'm not the only one. If a lady looks good, I will show interest, but with limited time, I usually will not contact the ones without pics.

  5. #5771

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I do the same thing and always figure that if you aren't putting photos up you are probably too hideous to attract any business. This is your advertising forum, I would think that you would be putting your best bait out there to attempt to catch us ladies.

  6. #5770

    Kind of a review

    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.

  7. #5769

    Had a dream about Cassidy Crowne

    Had a dream about Cassidy last night. Good in call location just off the exit in nky. Looks were a 7 skills were a 9. I will be dreaming again.

  8. #5768

    Sinful Dreams aka Ally

    I've always wondered what the hoopla was over higher-end escorts was. Simply put, now I know. I got to spend a wonderful afternoon with Sinful Dreams last week. My tardiness in posting the review is simple. It took me all damned week to recover from the session! She flat our wore out my old ass. It's not just the sexual skills you would expect from someone so highly reviewed but the intelligence and conversational skills. Out of respect, I'm not going to get into the details of the session other than to say that it was the best experience I've ever had in this hobby. Nothing I ask for was denied and it was all done with enthusiasm! Ally is like taking a sip of Pappy Van Winkle when you're accustomed to drinking rock-gut whiskey. She goes down smoooth! If you haven't saved up your pennies to try her out, you really should. I think she's back from out of town in a couple of weeks.

  9. #5767

    A vote for Remmy

    I have seen both of them and you will get better mileage with Remmy. Both girls are cute and sexy but Remmy is nicer and will make you feel at home. She has a much better GFE experience and you will want to take her home with you. Clean, easy to talk to, and a great menu, you can't go wrong with Remmy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.

  10. #5766

    Re: Remmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I do not personally know Daddy's girl, but have played with Remmy, she is fun and tasty.

  11. #5765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Computer issues?

    Some people have trouble activating google on their computers.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Man are you blind crippled or crazy? RTFF she is one of the most reviewed girls on here. Or do you want someone to do all the work for you then you bang her? Come on man. And for your info RTFF means read the fucking forum.

  12. #5764

    Having trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy71  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please see me a link to Natti or pm me with contact info? I'm having trouble finding info on her.
    Man are you blind crippled or crazy? RTFF she is one of the most reviewed girls on here. Or do you want someone to do all the work for you then you bang her? Come on man. And for your info RTFF means read the fucking forum.

  13. #5763

    Remmy or Daddysgirl69

    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.

  14. #5762

    darkangle83

    Stay away she use to go by American honey she is a thief.

  15. #5761

    Natti

    Can someone please see me a link to Natti or pm me with contact info? I'm having trouble finding info on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape