Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,051 to 43,065 of 61408
-
02-11-14 17:38 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yep, that's her. That girl can put in some work.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 14:56 #18357Regular Member

Posts: 26NiteTimer
Yo NiteTimer?
Clear out some space in your message box bro. Tryin to PM you. Comin to Baltimore next weekend and want to know if you can hook a brotha up w / one of those Phillies from your stable in the videos. Get at me dawg!! Please? Philly gettin too lame w / same SW's; need a change of pace. Y'all got it goin on down there!!
-
02-11-14 13:26 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 2343Dee Dee
Is this Dee Dee a dead ringer for Sharon Is ousbourne? I remember a red head that use to stay in a row house on the same side as the Busy Bee.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 12:25 #18355Banned Member

Posts: 1312why nitetimer is that red head dee dee
Is that red head dee dee I haven't seen here in a good while but on my way to work out (getting ready for summer league LOL) I saw her around Monroe and talked to her for a minute.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 10:57 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 229Cameras
Unless the blue light cameras have audio, or she was on camera accepting cash and providing services right after getting the $$ (even then it would be tough for state to meet burden of proof (absent audio)) I can't see any real threat (beyond for purposes of harassment) from a blue light camera. However, no one wants to be on camera picking up a SW. Then again, a LEO can do whatever he or she wants while you are on the street. So, I guess that I am going to qualify my post to be primarily applicable to prosecutions rather than arrests.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 10:03 #18353Regular Member

Posts: 1Mary Cate
Met up with Mary Cate (not sure why she spells her name that way) yesterday morning on Fairhaven. Decided on going to Tim's, instead of POV. Had a great relaxing time, spent $30 on the room and $40 with the girl. She took her time with BBBJ and then BB missionary.
-
02-11-14 09:33 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 425kiara exactly as advertised
Thank you seniors for the intel. Finally was able to reach our girl. Skills, attitude, and overall services hands down the best in town.
-
02-11-14 09:01 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 978Angel
Angel used to be over Dundalk Ave before she came to the WW, you may want to check it out. She would run from Citgo down to Hollabird.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
What happened to Jenna WW area? Saw her couple days ago, 1st time in about a year, missing upper teeth all but one in the very front.
-
02-11-14 08:41 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 137Call me naive, but this is major news to me! They use those cameras to prosecute prostitution now? How good are these cameras at picking up license plate numbers? Come to think of it, during the day, although I look out for LE and ULE, I forget about the cameras. One more thing to worry about.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 08:21 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 530Angel
Angel and I used to hookup for some crushing on the regular. She used to hit my monger phone at least once a week for a date, cool chick but my last date with her around thanksgiving wasnt so great and she never called again. Hope she is doing well, maybe we will bump it together again or maybe not.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 04:29 #18348Regular Member

Posts: 5How to find these ladies
Does anyone have Kiara's number? Lets start a database of these ladies to make it easier for others to find!
-
02-11-14 01:24 #18347Senior Member

Posts: 279
-
02-11-14 01:07 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 279Nikki On Wilkens Avenue
Has anybody seen her lately because I would love to get some more of this pleasant Head...The BBJ was great fellas...
.
http://www.ccptube.com/album/22/nico...timore-md.html
-
02-11-14 01:03 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 279
-
02-10-14 22:27 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 1043Brooke
After I dropped off Shay, I drove around W / W. There were no girls out and about so I decided to drive back over to Brooklyn and Curtisbay. I picked up Brooke. Brooke is a 28 year old French Canadian / Native American mix. She is about 5'9". Conversation was nice and pleasant and I still had time at the notel, so I decided to go back there. We go inside and she undresses. Wow. For the amount of kids that she said she had, her body was tone and with no stretch marks. She gave good head and it was not very long that I entered her. She was wet and tight. We moved in unison for sometime before the feeling started and I blew. I would repeat because she had a hot and sexy body. Maturity wise she was a little young. I can over look the maturity level for a nice, steamy sex session.
Propilot-Always check your six.











Reply With Quote



