Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5760
    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    I have been in sunny Florida all week and just returned this morning. I noticed an ad from a new provider, KYLIE. I know her well. She will do whatever you want. She takes direction well and is very open to any and all fetishes. She actually likes what she is doing and will treat you right. I have known this young lady for almost a year and have seen her at least 20 times. Most of my reviews are very objective, but with her I will go out on a limb and say dollar for dollar, she is the best value around. I usually don't praise very much. She is a must see. Especially if you are not looking for some vanilla experience. P.S. Your experience will be much better if you give her direction. PM me with any questions. This is one I know very well. Her pictures are very current.

    KJ.

    P.S. Mention my name, and I PROMISE (on my good name) - she will do you right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16634883-5.jpg‎  

  2. #5759

    Natti GFE

    I saw Natti for the first time Sunday. The first thing you will think when she opens the door is, My god is much cuter than her pics! Strange but a very pleasent surprise. Nice body with large tits for her petite frame big nips also. Multiple postions with BBBJCIM finish. Great skills and a killer atitude and tireless finishing technique when she senses your close. Awesome!

  3. #5758

    Natti Visit

    Had the time and resources to hook up with Natti yesterday. She's still in a notel. First time I've gotten to experience her in a better setting and it was so much nicer. I recommend you get to her today or tomorrow while she's still at the new incall. I know she's moving but who knows if that will be this comfortable.

  4. #5757

    First visit

    I saw Natti GFE for the first time yesterday. She was I an NKY hotel. Maybe the cutest provider I've ever seen. Looked like an angel and tasted like heaven. I will definitely repeat.

  5. #5756

    Kylie

    Fellow mongers,

    I have been in sunny Florida all week and just returned this morning. I noticed an ad from a new provider, KYLIE. I know her well. She will do whatever you want. She takes direction well and is very open to any and all fetishes. She actually likes what she is doing and will treat you right. I have known this young lady for almost a year and have seen her at least 20 times. Most of my reviews are very objective, but with her I will go out on a limb and say dollar for dollar, she is the best value around. I usually don't praise very much. She is a must see. Especially if you are not looking for some vanilla experience. P.S. Your experience will be much better if you give her direction. PM me with any questions. This is one I know very well. Her pictures are very current.

    KJ.

    P.S. Mention my name, and I PROMISE (on my good name) - she will do you right.

  6. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth4  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what kind of surprises she has up her sleeve for next week. Anyone have an idea? You can bet I will be up there mid week to find out!
    Yes, but will she be there?

  7. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by CinyguyC  [View Original Post]
    Try Susan40, Its easier to get a top secret security clearance than to see silky.
    Silky saw me based on my reviews alone...

  8. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6914  [View Original Post]
    Well she did it to me again. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to her after the last time she stood me up, but with her tease of new services and the quality of previous visits, I couldn't resist. Yesterday I made an appointment for today at noon. Since she is a 30 minute drive for me I thought I better confirm so at 9:15 I send a text to confirm, no reply. At 10:15 I send a text to confirm and mention that I need confirmation before 11:30 due to the drive, no reply. At 11:20 I ask for confirmation one last time since I would have to leave in 10 minutes, no reply. No made up excuse to mollify me, no response at all.

    I've successfully seen her 5 times and have now also had 5 appointments either cancelled at the last minute or just blown off (no pun intended). I don't know, maybe 50% is normal for some but it frustrates me. I don't understand providers that jerk us around (again no pun intended). I'm done.

    Buster.
    I'm with you brother. Some providers don't get it. They'll stand you up or steal from you. They don't understand they make more money, in the long run, by making us happy. Too bad they can't see past their next fix.

  9. #5752

    Christina

    Well she did it to me again. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to her after the last time she stood me up, but with her tease of new services and the quality of previous visits, I couldn't resist. Yesterday I made an appointment for today at noon. Since she is a 30 minute drive for me I thought I better confirm so at 9:15 I send a text to confirm, no reply. At 10:15 I send a text to confirm and mention that I need confirmation before 11:30 due to the drive, no reply. At 11:20 I ask for confirmation one last time since I would have to leave in 10 minutes, no reply. No made up excuse to mollify me, no response at all.

    I've successfully seen her 5 times and have now also had 5 appointments either cancelled at the last minute or just blown off (no pun intended). I don't know, maybe 50% is normal for some but it frustrates me. I don't understand providers that jerk us around (again no pun intended). I'm done.

    Buster.

  10. #5751

    See susan40

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorbin100  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?
    Try Susan40, Its easier to get a top secret security clearance than to see silky.

  11. #5750

    Natti Incall

    Natti will be in a safe, non-residential incall through Monday. Just wanted to pass that along to those who want to see her.

  12. #5749
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1799  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of having my first duo with Sasha Black and Cupcake yesterday morning. The set up was easy and problem free as usual when dealing with Buddha. The women were lovely and seem to really enjoy what they do. Won't go into to detail, but I will say it was so far the most amazing sexual experience I've had in my life. Message for details.
    You are so hot and we enjoyed every minute with you. Your lips are amazing and so was everything else you did to me and cc. I really like how we ended it, such a BANG! I'm not complaining just saying it's a little tough to walk.

    Sasha and cc.

  13. #5748

    Christina

    I wonder what kind of surprises she has up her sleeve for next week. Anyone have an idea? You can bet I will be up there mid week to find out!

  14. #5747

    Back and in need of TLC

    I am back in the Natti an almost ready to dream again. I am in need of something special, a little TLC in a week or so as I am out of commission due to getting the "snip snip". I will have a heck of a load built up I need to do something creative with. I am a little gun shy cause oh boy do the boys hurt right now but the pain meds are GOOD. Any ideas form mongers or providers? Anyone?

    Hendo.

  15. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to your message, I made a point to see Natti today for an hour of bliss. She'll be ok if her friends help her out this weekend. SC.
    How does one find out they have to leave the day of? That is very weird. You would think you get some notice if you have to leave. What does this girl do with all her funds as she seems like a high volume provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape