Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 26,761 to 26,775 of 31625
-
02-04-14 06:44 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 19Savanna
$ and you got everything you need. YMMV? Perhaps from better to best, nuff said!
-
02-03-14 20:11 #4864Regular Member

Posts: 13Amber Bliss
Had a good time with Amber today who posts on this board and BP. She created a nice comfortable atmosphere for me and she was good at what she does I was very satisfied with how she treated me. I recommend her to any who have not seen her. Here is one of her ads http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-24/9719533 .
-
02-03-14 14:46 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 346BBBJ I wanted to say.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-14 04:52 #4862Forum Advertiser

Posts: 298what a incredible compliment!!
Bob.
Your company was nothing short of amazing! I am so happy that you felt as comfortable as you did. I hope that grin is a permianate fixture! You deserve mush happiness!! Thank you for choosing me you were truly a pleasure!
Thanz joy.
Originally Posted by OHI812
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 19:47 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 138Joy Toy, fantastic GFE MILF!
Living in Tampa, I have been watching Joy Toy's ads for some time. When I found myself with a little time to play yesterday I called Joy Toy! Met her at her incall and when I opened her door the fun began. A very welcome GFE DFK, and our clothes just fell off. Joy Toy is hotter than the energizer bunny? It was my great pleasure to play with this fantastic lady. She will do anything to make sure you are well taken care. A great value for a hot MILF that truly enjoys her profession.
Joy Toy is everything you would want extremely attractive and great personality to match. She is a genuine, down to earth provider that will make you comfortable within seconds. If you have not met her for whatever reason, do yourself a favor and schedule some time and treat her like a lady.
Thank you Joy Toy, I still have a shit eating grin on my face! Bob!
-
02-02-14 16:40 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 271Not only Joan's ass (it is great) but her lips are awesome too. Going to book me a double play soon.
Originally Posted by MaverickC5
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 16:13 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 87Great Review. WOW.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-14 11:54 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 1670Joanluv
Can't speak to you about Joan and Jersey together, never had that one. I think that might be more then I am up for.
That being said, got a chance to swing by Joans on Friday and experience her again as a solo. Still one of my ATF and with good reason. No drama, just fun.
If you have not had the chance make you way over.
Stay and have fun.
-
02-01-14 19:45 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 28Zoey
Hey. Does anyone know what happened to Zoey. Cute blond from Texas that used to work with petite Maura occasionally. I did a double with them twice and they were a ton of fun. I have been trying to find her contact information. Any news or help would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-01-14 06:45 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 2653I'm Envious!
All I can say is WOW, you are one lucky guy.
Originally Posted by GodNine
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-14 00:50 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 2464Nikki Nikki needs you
I am on the read again (worlds oldest roddie), in Las Vegas and then Phoenix, but if I was home I would call Nikki Nikki and help her make her phone bill.
So, send her an e-mail and set an appointment. The girl is worth it.
C3.
Originally Posted by NikkiNikki
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-14 00:42 #4854Regular Member

Posts: 1Isabella
Saw Isabella from Orlando today and all I can say is WOW! She is amazing. Stunning, clean, perfect body and an amazing smile. Sweet as an Angel too. Absolutely the woman of your dreams...
-
01-31-14 23:09 #4853Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetie
Wow baby another really nice time with you, we enjoyed you so much. Thank you for your fabulous review on us, you sure do have a way with words.
Originally Posted by GodNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-14 22:05 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 120Cassie
What else can I say but I have been seeing Cassie for almost a year and I must say she is looking healthier and better than ever. If you have not seen this girl yet you are making a big mistake. She is not full GFE but to be honest she may have the hottest body than any other girl in Orlando. She is more than worth the admission price. I will not get into the details about our dreams but I will say I always leave with a huge smile on my face and completely satisfied. She has a beautiful tight young kitty.
http://centralflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brunette-hotte-wth-bodyreal-pics-20/8703722Last edited by KnowingIsAll; 01-31-14 at 22:06. Reason: add link
-
01-31-14 15:26 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 648India
Got some info from a reliable source on this lady. Pics are accurate. PM if you would like additional info and if you have contributed to the forum in the past.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ups-27/9752890










Reply With Quote






